Author Topic: Deadbeat dad has 22 kids with 14 women  (Read 898 times)

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
Re: Deadbeat dad has 22 kids with 14 women
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2013, 05:22:37 PM »
Well the meaning of life is to continue life...

So he's doing what's only natural.
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2013, 05:39:45 AM »
What's not natural or not smart is having kids YOU CAN'T AFFORD!  Natural for mexicans & ghetto blacks. 

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2013, 01:33:22 AM »
What's your problem dude?  Why you always want to post the negative?   I mean, sure we know the world is fucked up.. is it just that you want to point the finger at someone who is even more fucked up than you are?

I heard enough bad shit today.  I mean, I don't want you to be fake and act like everything is perfect in the world.  But don't use other people, you should use yourself.  Why don't you tell us how fucked up you are instead of pointing the finger?
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2013, 08:51:49 AM »
What's not natural or not smart is having kids YOU CAN'T AFFORD!  Natural for mexicans & ghetto blacks. 

WTF. I should smack the shit out your mouth for that.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2013, 09:54:49 AM »
What's your problem dude?  Why you always want to post the negative?   I mean, sure we know the world is fucked up.. is it just that you want to point the finger at someone who is even more fucked up than you are?

I heard enough bad shit today.  I mean, I don't want you to be fake and act like everything is perfect in the world.  But don't use other people, you should use yourself.  Why don't you tell us how fucked up you are instead of pointing the finger?

you're just jealous someone else is more of a deadbeat dad than you are

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2013, 09:55:54 AM »
I DA PAPPY

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2013, 02:47:51 PM »
I DA PAPPY

I watched that shit over the weekend.  Underrated movie to me.  Funny as fuck.

You gonna eat your cornbread?

Spoonie Luv

« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2013, 04:38:05 PM »

what part of that was a lie? now how he phrased it may have come out harsh but on the real, people who are uneducated are the ones having babies they can afford and depend on the government to help raise the kids they cant afford. And then you have those kids growing up not contributing to society and the cycles starts all over again. its not their fault their born in their environment but its the choices people make to get of that environment that makes the difference and get educated. I woke up and read this article and yahoo and i want to help but the reality is, they need to help their selves first.

http://news.yahoo.com/nations-breadbasket-latinos-stuck-poverty-120309988.html
Spoonie Luv From Up Above

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2013, 05:24:43 PM »

Mdogg - this is reality, and you know it.  If it hurts, i understand.  But dont act like it aint true.  Read that article linked above my post, youre educated right?  This should be easy to understand.

Brian - You dont even know your own religion.  “May Allah’s mercy be upon that person who offers a gift to me by pointing out my own mistakes and shortcomings.” - Jafar al Sadiq.  You should grow some humbleness, my son.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2013, 05:33:15 PM by Russell Bell »
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2013, 05:43:20 PM »
octomom is neither mexican or black.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2013, 06:26:50 PM »
octomom is neither mexican or black.

middle eastern

finding one outlier to disprove a theory doesnt work.

nice try though.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2013, 06:27:57 PM »

Mdogg - this is reality, and you know it.  If it hurts, i understand.  But dont act like it aint true.  Read that article linked above my post, youre educated right?  This should be easy to understand.

Brian - You dont even know your own religion.  “May Allah’s mercy be upon that person who offers a gift to me by pointing out my own mistakes and shortcomings.” - Jafar al Sadiq.  You should grow some humbleness, my son.

Right, because this is how everyone I know is. If you think this is true, you ain't never knew Mexicans or blacks. For real, only people who only see minorities on Maury think this is how everyone is.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2013, 07:46:45 PM »

Right, because this is how everyone I know is. If you think this is true, you ain't never knew Mexicans or blacks. For real, only people who only see minorities on Maury think this is how everyone is.

look at the article posted above.  they fabricated that info mdogg or what?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2013, 08:18:57 PM »
I DA PAPPY

I watched that shit over the weekend.  Underrated movie to me.  Funny as fuck.

You gonna eat your cornbread?

one of my all time faves.