Author Topic: C.V.: Dr. Dre (Productions) ©  (Read 287849 times)

Jome

Re: C.V.: Dr.Dre (Productions) ©
« Reply #1860 on: February 19, 2009, 03:51:31 PM »
We should probably add the 50, R Kelly track and the new TI track although theres no official evidene that they are Dre productions. Whats people's thoughts on the two new Dre tracks? I think Topless is fire and probably one of Dres best beats in the last 3yrs.

There's no way Dre did that 50/Kelly track, and not the Slim The Mobsta/50/Kelly track either, imo..

TOPLESS is added, and considering to add "Shit popped off", but not 100% on it, though it def. sounds like Dre.

Matty

« Reply #1861 on: February 19, 2009, 04:32:09 PM »
some people claming to be 'sources' have said that 'topless' is actually produced by dj khalil and someone out of the new royales group. seems like that could be true, maybe dre with some co-production though.

my ears say that 'shit popped off' sounds way more like an original dre beat. i'd have that up there and wait for 'topless' to be confirmed not to be khalil. but that's just me ;D

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #1862 on: February 20, 2009, 02:59:26 AM »
We should probably add the 50, R Kelly track and the new TI track although theres no official evidene that they are Dre productions. Whats people's thoughts on the two new Dre tracks? I think Topless is fire and probably one of Dres best beats in the last 3yrs.

There's no way Dre did that 50/Kelly track, and not the Slim The Mobsta/50/Kelly track either, imo..

TOPLESS is added, and considering to add "Shit popped off", but not 100% on it, though it def. sounds like Dre.

why did you add Topless  :P
there ain't no proof ( yet)

Jome

« Reply #1863 on: February 20, 2009, 04:45:35 AM »
some people claming to be 'sources' have said that 'topless' is actually produced by dj khalil and someone out of the new royales group. seems like that could be true, maybe dre with some co-production though.
my ears say that 'shit popped off' sounds way more like an original dre beat. i'd have that up there and wait for 'topless' to be confirmed not to be khalil. but that's just me ;D

TOPLESS is trademark Dre, just listen to the way the bass hits, the dope piano, and all the little signature effects.. Khalil is dope and all, but he doesn't do beats like this.
Topless is a more advanced and aggressive "Boss Life", imo.. the only way Khalil did this, is if he made a reference beat, and Dre re-designed it from the ground up.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #1864 on: February 20, 2009, 07:56:53 AM »

TOPLESS is trademark Dre, just listen to the way the bass hits, the dope piano, and all the little signature effects.. Khalil is dope and all, but he doesn't do beats like this.
Topless is a more advanced and aggressive "Boss Life", imo.. the only way Khalil did this, is if he made a reference beat, and Dre re-designed it from the ground up.

you also said that Oh My God was not co-produced by Dre; Octo posted that it was.

i mean it's up to you what to add or not, it's just that i thought that we all agreed to wait for proof before adding anything

Jome

« Reply #1865 on: February 20, 2009, 08:07:34 AM »
You right, just found this:

Produced by Dr Dre & Scott Storch.
Maybe I'll up the untagged version later.

But back then we didn't who OcTo was, so I'll take this as confirmation now..

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #1866 on: February 20, 2009, 08:09:05 AM »
You right, just found this:

Produced by Dr Dre & Scott Storch.
Maybe I'll up the untagged version later.

But back then we didn't who OcTo was, so I'll take this as confirmation now..

the point is, i'm questioning your ears  ;D

Jome

« Reply #1867 on: February 20, 2009, 08:11:57 AM »
How dare you, lol

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #1868 on: February 20, 2009, 08:13:45 AM »

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #1869 on: February 20, 2009, 08:21:19 AM »
as long as that moron Wayne doesn't have a verse on Detox, I'm good.

CHUCH!

Matty

« Reply #1870 on: February 20, 2009, 09:02:09 AM »
the drums on topless are more khalil sounding than on shit popped off.

from 2dopeboyz http://2dopeboyz.com/2009/02/18/dr-dre-topless-f-ti-nas-radio-rip/#comments

"Another beat by Dj Khalil/Chin Injeti (The New Royales). They also did the “Coulda Been You” with R Kelly and 50. Crazy

thehastingsset said this on February 18, 2009 at 2:50 pm"

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1871 on: February 20, 2009, 12:56:00 PM »
did dre really make Busta Rhymes - Conglomerate?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1872 on: February 20, 2009, 08:07:35 PM »
and i read somewhere that dre didnt produce bitch im back by slim thug?
anyone know was tha deal on that song and its credits?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

TRG

« Reply #1873 on: February 20, 2009, 08:26:33 PM »
and i read somewhere that dre didnt produce bitch im back by slim thug?
anyone know was tha deal on that song and its credits?

Where'd you hear that? Thats a straight Dre beat.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1874 on: February 20, 2009, 08:27:46 PM »
YEAH NO JOKE CANT REMEMBER WHERE but they were sayin slim thugs bitch im back wasnt done by dre
now they could have been wrong or didnt know, took it from dre etc...
Cube