Author Topic: C.V.: Dr. Dre (Productions) ©  (Read 160989 times)

Suga Foot

• Hennessy Chaser
  • Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
Re: C.V.: Dr.Dre (Productions)™
« Reply #200 on: June 30, 2004, 04:49:43 PM »
King-T - The Future (on the xxplosive beat...it was supposed to be first a King-T song)

If you have the song, send it to me, then I'll add it to the list.  I know it was originally a King T song, but I've never heard it.

Okka

« Reply #201 on: June 30, 2004, 06:25:45 PM »
King-T - The Future (on the xxplosive beat...it was supposed to be first a King-T song)

If you have the song, send it to me, then I'll add it to the list.  I know it was originally a King T song, but I've never heard it.

Sorry man...i heard it in some mixtape that my friend made...but i was first like ''this shit some freestyle or sum shit like dat''....But then Hittman said in a interview with Tha Formula.com that i was actually gonna be a King-T song...
« Last Edit: June 30, 2004, 06:27:21 PM by Okka »

Okka

« Reply #202 on: June 30, 2004, 07:23:45 PM »
Tha Dogg Pound
Can't C Me (but first it was actually gonna be a Dre/Cube song)
Hour Of Chaos
Dogg Pound Gangstaz (remix)

Dr.Dre
Gimme Fifty Feet (with Ice Cube)
Dre Day 2

interview is from www.aftermathmusic.com check it out

Aftermathmusic.com:
Speaking on Dogg Food: The song "Can't C Me" from the Dogg Pound, which was orginally a track with Ice Cube and Dr. Dre for the Helter Skelter album that never came to be. Tell us more about this please.

Tony Best:
Yes, "Can't C Me" was a Dre/Cube track that was done for the Helter Skelter LP. The thing that killed that project were politics…and personal issues. There were some songs on there that were going to diss Eazy and Ruthless ("Niggas Without Eazy" skit) but I think Cube and Dre came to the realization that it wasn't worth it. Actually, all of The Niggaz started talking to each other again around that time. There were talks of an NWA album (with Cube) in 1995. But Eazy passed….

There are two completed tracks from that aborted project: "Cant C Me," "Gimme Fifty Feet," and "Natural Born Killaz" was gonna be on there. And they were planning to do a mini-movie (like "Murder Was the Case")

Aftermathmusic.com:
You said: And they were planning to do a mini-movie ... what happened?

Tony Best:
Politics. Thats around the time things went bad.

Tony Best:
So back the "Can't C Me" - after they realized no Helter Skelter album, Dre wanted to put it on Dogg Food. But Daz did not want Dre tracks on there. Matter of fact, Dre did a remix to "Dogg Pound Gangstas" that was supposed to be the last song on the album. But it got cut.

Shit was heavy around that time. Dre also did a DPG song for the "Hour of Chaos" movie that was supposed to be on MTV - that got cut too. So alot of hot shit is in somebody's vault.

Aftermathmusic.com:
Oh .. yes. I forgot. Also, Dre had a track called "Dre day 2" where he was dissing the DOC. I thought they patched the beef up. Tell us more about it, please.

Tony Best:
None of the fans ever knew about that track! Dre was making the beat the first time I sat down with him to talk about Aftermaths future. That shit was BANGIN. He did diss the DOC in the first verse, but they patched things up since then. I think the other rapper on the track (I don't remember) was gonna diss Devante from Jodeci.

Jome

« Reply #203 on: June 30, 2004, 07:43:48 PM »
^^ Thanks, added those + the Xxplosive OG, but not the "Hour of chaos".. that was just the movie title.

So alot of hot shit is in somebody's vault.

Ain't that the truth..  8)

Okka

« Reply #204 on: July 01, 2004, 03:32:56 AM »
^^ Thanks, added those + the Xxplosive OG, but not the "Hour of chaos".. that was just the movie title.

So alot of hot shit is in somebody's vault.

Ain't that the truth..  8)

No problem man...

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #205 on: July 01, 2004, 01:40:49 PM »
The Game feat. Dr. Dre & Jay-Z - Gotta Get It

Peter-5150

• 'G'
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #206 on: July 03, 2004, 12:26:42 AM »
I dont know how reliable this website is but......

Blu Cantrell says that it was not a Dr.Dre beat but produced by other people....

http://www.metro.co.uk/metro/interviews/interview.html?in_page_id=8&in_interview_id=717

So I guess take off Breathe from the list.

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #207 on: July 03, 2004, 04:18:50 AM »
"If I had to choose, I much prefer the remix to the original."

Stupid robbin Slut....
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
« Reply #208 on: July 03, 2004, 05:23:11 AM »

The track features Major as well (Concrete Nigga is probably his biggest song, but he's worked with Primo as well).
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

Jome

« Reply #209 on: July 03, 2004, 05:50:51 PM »
"If I had to choose, I much prefer the remix to the original."

Stupid robbin Slut....

LoL, what idiot..
If you took off the vocals, you probably couldn't tell the difference.
Since she's being a bitch, the track is still credited on Dre, and not her copycat..  8)

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #210 on: July 04, 2004, 01:30:31 PM »
interesting news for yall. jimmy brinx - pipe down isnt produced by dre, its produced by rich 5. no wonder it sounds nothing like a dre beat lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The music business changes constantly. But one thing is for sure: hip-hop from and by the streets will always succeed. Case in point is the powerful, street-based album from Jimmy Brinx, Philadelphia's next hip-hop star. Brinx demonstrates that his reach is universal on "Pipe Down” (produced by Rich 5), a potent collaboration with the G-Unit's Game, who is from Compton. The first release from Forster Bros Entertainment and Dr. Dre's former right-hand man Big Chuck, The Business returns hip-hop to the streets, as every song offers the grit and edge that makes the music so powerful.

Jome

« Reply #211 on: July 04, 2004, 03:50:20 PM »
interesting news for yall. jimmy brinx - pipe down isnt produced by dre, its produced by rich 5. no wonder it sounds nothing like a dre beat lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The music business changes constantly. But one thing is for sure: hip-hop from and by the streets will always succeed. Case in point is the powerful, street-based album from Jimmy Brinx, Philadelphia's next hip-hop star. Brinx demonstrates that his reach is universal on "Pipe Down” (produced by Rich 5), a potent collaboration with the G-Unit's Game, who is from Compton. The first release from Forster Bros Entertainment and Dr. Dre's former right-hand man Big Chuck, The Business returns hip-hop to the streets, as every song offers the grit and edge that makes the music so powerful.

I kinda knew it.. doesn't sound like it's in Dre-class.
Aftermathmusic once again..

DrShady

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Offline Offline
  • Hip Hop's Coming Back
« Reply #212 on: July 04, 2004, 09:32:37 PM »
Hey Jome, love this Dr. Dre C.V.. I just wanted to let you know that 192 song tournament that helped you organize this whole thing was from my old website. I worked my ass off on that damn thing. I'm glad you took the horse by the reigns and are trying to run with it. Not too many people take time out of their busy schedule to do things like this, so don't let anyone walk on your turf. Oh yeah, in the next week or two, I'll add some more songs that aren't here, because I've got about 300 Dr. Dre produced songs.

Jome

« Reply #213 on: July 04, 2004, 10:00:28 PM »
Hey Jome, love this Dr. Dre C.V.. I just wanted to let you know that 192 song tournament that helped you organize this whole thing was from my old website. I worked my ass off on that damn thing. I'm glad you took the horse by the reigns and are trying to run with it. Not too many people take time out of their busy schedule to do things like this, so don't let anyone walk on your turf. Oh yeah, in the next week or two, I'll add some more songs that aren't here, because I've got about 300 Dr. Dre produced songs.

Oh shit, you was the one that started that.. ??  ;D
I meant to do one for a long time, so when I saw a whole bunch of Dre-tracks on your site, I said "Fuck it, there's a start".
Would be cool if you add some songs..  8)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #214 on: July 05, 2004, 03:47:40 PM »
Don't we have roughly bout 330 tracks how many more could they b especially ones we havent found, wat bout that other game track it seems we keep takin ones off there like watch us and pipe down so anyone know if that woz by dre??
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Mr. Nice Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #215 on: July 06, 2004, 12:14:00 PM »
I think that if "breathe" by Blu Cantrell is left in, "Girl Please" by Blu should also be added. It's the same beat as Bitch Please. You can also add that song by Erika Badu with the Xxxplosive beat.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #216 on: July 06, 2004, 02:56:24 PM »
damn that bitch is jus jackin beats off dre and gettin famous for it stupid Biatch!!!!

To be fair tho if your gonna leave them on there why not Jermaine dupri's Jackin for beats diss on dre timbland and em?? (wat a dick he jus copied Cubes classic)

Jome

« Reply #217 on: July 06, 2004, 09:20:20 PM »
I think that if "breathe" by Blu Cantrell is left in, "Girl Please" by Blu should also be added. It's the same beat as Bitch Please. You can also add that song by Erika Badu with the Xxxplosive beat.

Is it exactly the same beat.. ?
And are they total remakes, or just random singing over the beat.. ?

Jackin 4 beats type of tracks will not be added, there's 1000's of people who use Dre beats to rhyme over.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #218 on: July 07, 2004, 04:26:48 AM »
yeah Erika badu's song is the xxplosive beat she even said it on an interview i saw on mtv base a while ago im gonna search for that girl please song now so i'll let ya know.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #219 on: July 07, 2004, 04:29:46 AM »
Man i hate this bitch it is another beat she jacked off dre she even copies Nate!!!!

Don Seer

« Reply #220 on: July 07, 2004, 04:36:12 AM »
yeah Erika badu's song is the xxplosive beat she even said it on an interview i saw on mtv base a while ago im gonna search for that girl please song now so i'll let ya know.

the erykah badu album liner notes even state that it samples dre's song. and i saw an interview that says she got it cleared because she loved it.

however, this is where it gets complicated...... i've heard that Dre sampled a cover of an isaac hayes song called "Bumpys Lament" the original version of which was on the Shaft soundtrack.

dre (and his musicians) did 'cover' or replay a lot of things on 2001 without 'sampling' them ;)

Okka

« Reply #221 on: July 07, 2004, 05:50:08 AM »
Some rare tracks that i found from www.westcoast2k.net

Da Godfather Download
Dr. Dre Rat Tat Tat Tat Tat Original
Dr. Dre feat. J-Flexx Street Scholars
Dr. Dre  The Hoe Hopper

Don Seer

« Reply #222 on: July 07, 2004, 08:14:43 AM »
Da Godfahther is a dre poduction, the artist is "Baby S"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #223 on: July 12, 2004, 05:10:18 AM »
Conway.
Nutcracka

Heard dis woz a dre tune sounds a bit like his style pretty weak beat tho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #224 on: July 12, 2004, 05:09:45 PM »
yeah my bad i wozn't sure if it woz actually dre who did it i woz lookin through the archieves but no ones had said it woznt could it be a scott storch track???