Author Topic: C.V.: Dr. Dre (Productions) ©  (Read 290038 times)

Tha Crip

Re: C.V.: Dr.Dre (Productions) ©
« Reply #2325 on: April 10, 2011, 01:34:57 PM »
lol i remember actually searching on sites for songs by the two, this was when that video wit wc and nate dogg was always on bet. There most likely is a song wit big shaq over a Dre beat, just never leaked, maybe one day it will  8)
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #2326 on: May 31, 2011, 03:08:29 AM »
ok what do you guys think of this:
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=268297.0

http://www.myspace.com/video/kokane-official/nickel-slick-nigga-kokane-dr-dre-rare-remix/46780104

Ra­re Dr. Dre re­mix of Nic­kel Slick Nig­ga, do­ne when Dr. Dre was still with NWA, and with the pro­duc­ti­on from Cold 187 from Abo­ve Tha Law

Matty

« Reply #2327 on: June 08, 2011, 07:51:47 PM »
i think 'Make Up Sex' can be added at last - i messaged 'The Score' earlier and they confirmed Dre produced the track with a couple of peeps from the group, Taylor and Cameron.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #2328 on: June 09, 2011, 01:57:33 AM »
i think 'Make Up Sex' can be added at last - i messaged 'The Score' earlier and they confirmed Dre produced the track with a couple of peeps from the group, Taylor and Cameron.
shit, so you were right after all.
not a good look for dre

Matty

« Reply #2329 on: June 09, 2011, 02:01:32 AM »
not a good look for dre

the drums are bananas! good look if you ask me, just the melody and vibe of it is very r&b...different musicians.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #2330 on: June 09, 2011, 02:05:08 AM »
not a good look for dre

the drums are bananas! good look if you ask me, just the melody and vibe of it is very r&b...different musicians.
the drums are good, but i don't like the rest ;)

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2331 on: June 09, 2011, 02:07:46 AM »
not a good look for dre

As an R&B type track I think it definitely works, the drums slap as well

TRG

« Reply #2332 on: June 09, 2011, 02:09:34 AM »
not a good look for dre

As an R&B type track I think it definitely works, the drums slap as well

True, i think its a nice beat. Just not the sort of stuff i like to hear Game rap over lol

Jcnn13

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2333 on: June 11, 2011, 01:42:39 AM »
why isn't No Diggity by Blackstreet on this list?

WestKos

« Reply #2334 on: June 11, 2011, 02:03:26 AM »
why isn't No Diggity by Blackstreet on this list?

Because this list is only PRODUCTIONS not features. No Diggity is produced by Teddy Riley...

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2335 on: June 28, 2011, 02:48:41 AM »
What's the deal with this track?

AZ Feat. Nas, Nature - Life.

Just found it on itunes (Genius actually works alright sometimes) and definitely sounds like Firm era Dre. I can up the mp4 if anyone wants it. Dope track either way though.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #2336 on: June 28, 2011, 03:16:42 AM »

Just found it on itunes (Genius actually works alright sometimes) and definitely sounds like Firm era Dre. I can up the mp4 if anyone wants it. Dope track either way though.
i remember reading on here that dre did it

See-4

• 'G'
« Reply #2337 on: June 29, 2011, 08:24:03 AM »

The song is called "Time" and it appears on AZ´s compilation album "Decade 1994 - 2004", and it is produced by Dr. Dre
« Last Edit: June 29, 2011, 08:26:00 AM by steene4000 »

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2338 on: June 29, 2011, 02:38:29 PM »

Yeah I found it on that compilation on iTunes, no prod credits though, chur for the info
The song is called "Time" and it appears on AZ´s compilation album "Decade 1994 - 2004", and it is produced by Dr. Dre

TDOT

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2339 on: July 23, 2011, 03:36:07 PM »
Does anyone here have that interview from 06/07 that Busta did where he was talking about songs Dre's done for him, that didn't end up getting released. He talked about one being completely made up of gun shots, which I believe leaked at some point. Anybody have the leak? I'm pretty sure I had it, or at least a song like it, but can't find it.