Author Topic: C.V.: Dr. Dre (Productions) ©  (Read 291843 times)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: C.V.: Dr.Dre (Productions) ©
« Reply #2340 on: July 24, 2011, 01:15:36 AM »
Does anyone here have that interview from 06/07 that Busta did where he was talking about songs Dre's done for him, that didn't end up getting released. He talked about one being completely made up of gun shots, which I believe leaked at some point. Anybody have the leak? I'm pretty sure I had it, or at least a song like it, but can't find it.
doesn't ring a bell here.

do you remember where you've read the interview? was it on this forum?

TDOT

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2341 on: July 24, 2011, 07:37:56 AM »
Does anyone here have that interview from 06/07 that Busta did where he was talking about songs Dre's done for him, that didn't end up getting released. He talked about one being completely made up of gun shots, which I believe leaked at some point. Anybody have the leak? I'm pretty sure I had it, or at least a song like it, but can't find it.

Only thing i'm not 100% sure on was if it was Busta or someone else, but i'm pretty sure it was him. I remember seeing it somewhere here in '08, the part that stuck out was how Dre made a beat up entirely of gunshots. Then I remember hearing a Busta song like that, but once again, my memory is hazy as fuck on this.

Tried doing some searches, found some other interviews and supposed Dre tracks from that time, but not this one.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #2342 on: July 24, 2011, 08:56:05 AM »

Only thing i'm not 100% sure on was if it was Busta or someone else, but i'm pretty sure it was him. I remember seeing it somewhere here in '08, the part that stuck out was how Dre made a beat up entirely of gunshots. Then I remember hearing a Busta song like that, but once again, my memory is hazy as fuck on this.

Tried doing some searches, found some other interviews and supposed Dre tracks from that time, but not this one.
not sure if i can help you, i have a good memory myself, but i haven't read many busta rhymes interviews.
i do remember that busta talked about dre's vault once. dre let him hear some stuff. but that's probably not the interview you're referring to.
but im quite sure that no dre track, after big bang leaked.

maybe matty, jome, meho or trg can help you out

TDOT

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2343 on: July 24, 2011, 04:25:15 PM »
Anybody know about Game - It's So Hard ft. 50 Cent & Lloyd Banks?

Game says in an interlude in '04 that Dre gave him the beat (in those exact words) and it was supposed to be for the album, but got leaked. Album was still going under the name Nigga Witta Attitude Vol. 1 at the time.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #2344 on: July 24, 2011, 04:57:33 PM »
Anybody know about Game - It's So Hard ft. 50 Cent & Lloyd Banks?

Game says in an interlude in '04 that Dre gave him the beat (in those exact words) and it was supposed to be for the album, but got leaked. Album was still going under the name Nigga Witta Attitude Vol. 1 at the time.

heard it on youtube - sure,it could be a Dre-beat, .
can u up this btw?

TDOT

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2345 on: July 24, 2011, 08:31:29 PM »
Here it is.

http://hulkshare.com/5b599tkbqypl

It leaked in late '03, right around the time people starting first hearing of him. Was the first track 50 made with Game I think, before Dre/Jimmy got them to do real work a year later. Apparently 50/Banks walked in the studio when Game was working on this, which Dre gave him, and they jumped on it right there. Thing is, it's not clear if Dre produced it or litterly just gave it to Game.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2346 on: July 25, 2011, 04:04:51 AM »
Here it is.

http://hulkshare.com/5b599tkbqypl

It leaked in late '03, right around the time people starting first hearing of him. Was the first track 50 made with Game I think, before Dre/Jimmy got them to do real work a year later. Apparently 50/Banks walked in the studio when Game was working on this, which Dre gave him, and they jumped on it right there. Thing is, it's not clear if Dre produced it or litterly just gave it to Game.

Always liked that track, dunno if it's Dre worthy or not though? Needs a Crip remaster I think 8)

TRG

« Reply #2347 on: July 25, 2011, 05:02:42 AM »
It has some elements that sound Dre-ish, thedrums, stabbing strings. But i duno, it sounds like the "Dre" factor is missing, even if it isnt mixed etc.

Here's a Game track which is filled with gun cocking, shots. Screams Dre imo.

http://hulkshare.com/98sjd9bxwo5f

TDOT

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2348 on: July 25, 2011, 05:14:02 AM »
It has some elements that sound Dre-ish, thedrums, stabbing strings. But i duno, it sounds like the "Dre" factor is missing, even if it isnt mixed etc.

Damn, thanks for that. That may be the one I was thinking of, as right now I can't remember how it soudned at all. If so, there's a chance it's Dre as I remember Game or Busta speaking of a Dre track with all gunshots, but I guess there's not enough of that for this to be that track.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 05:16:29 AM by TDOT »

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2349 on: July 25, 2011, 02:52:44 PM »

Damn, thanks for that. That may be the one I was thinking of, as right now I can't remember how it soudned at all. If so, there's a chance it's Dre as I remember Game or Busta speaking of a Dre track with all gunshots, but I guess there's not enough of that for this to be that track.

Sounds like a mid 90's Dre impression in my opinion. Cool track though

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #2350 on: September 13, 2011, 09:55:31 AM »
i'm surprised Ghost stories by Eminem isn't listed:
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=272581.0

« Reply #2351 on: September 30, 2011, 09:26:14 AM »
« Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 09:28:27 AM by Michael Madsen »

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #2352 on: September 30, 2011, 09:30:12 AM »
i just ordered this,
http://www.discogs.com/Produced-by-DrDre-Gunz-Click-Archives-You-Dont-Want-ItAsk-Him/release/2883031

ill up the songs as soon as i get it

nice, but somehow i think these are known instrumentals

« Reply #2353 on: September 30, 2011, 09:32:05 AM »
yea probably,
might be somethin unheard on it  8)

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2354 on: October 01, 2011, 12:58:44 AM »
yea probably,
might be somethin unheard on it  8)

Looks interesting any way, who's the artist?