Author Topic: C.V.: Dr. Dre (Productions) ©  (Read 289998 times)

TRG

Re: C.V.: Dr.Dre (Productions) ©
« Reply #2370 on: November 30, 2011, 04:31:10 AM »
Rakim's "After You Die" was produced Mr. Porter. Also Rakim originally had 50 Cent's "Heat".

“We did another song called ‘After You Die,’ and he was on the way man. Before 50, he had that song ‘Heat’, and it was amazing.”

http://www.complex.com/music/2011/06/interview-mr-porter-classics/rakim
interesting. im quite sure Rakim said before that Dre produced it

Yeh interesting. That beat is straight Dre imo and we all know Dre does love that sample though (Legends Of The Fall Offs, the track on the War soundtrack).

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
« Reply #2371 on: November 30, 2011, 09:57:07 AM »
Also Rakim originally had 50 Cent's "Heat".

Rakim and Busta Rhymes both did a song to that beat before 50 got it, they all did it the same day as far as I know, they went in 1 by 1.

Looks interesting any way, who's the artist?

Gunz, he was working with Dre durin' the early Aftermath days.

Also, Dre did indeed do "Whirlwind Pyramid" for The D.O.C, all DOC did was bring in the sample and Dre made it into what we heard.. but basicly it's just the sample on repeat.

Edit:

Fila Fresh Crew:

3 The Hard Way
Drink It Up
Tuffest Man Alive

and

Album: N.W.A. - N.W.A. And The Posse

5 Fila Fresh Crew - Drink It Up

9 Fila Fresh Crew - Tuffest Man Alive

11 Fila Fresh Crew - 3 The Hard Way

Those songs are the same. I'm still wonderin' if Dre did those 4 songs for Fila Fresh Crew on the "The Posse" album, didn't he also do the other 4 which where released on the Fila Fresh Crew album ("Tuffest Man Alive")?

Another track you missed:

Obie Trice - Shit Hits The Fan (extended version) (ft. Eminem, Dr. Dre & Brooklyn)

And "Judgement Day" and "Mentally Disturbed" aren't really D.O.C. songs, more like Six-Two solo songs, at least put the features to both songs as Six-Two and Dr. Dre to the right tracks.
And what about all the other remixes to songs from "No One Can Do It Better"? Had Dre anything to do with producin' dem?

« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 10:11:23 AM by Dargine »
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.

Will_B

« Reply #2372 on: November 30, 2011, 10:02:41 AM »
Also Rakim originally had 50 Cent's "Heat".

Rakim and Busta Rhymes both did a song to that beat before 50 got it, they all did it the same day as far as I know, they went in 1 by 1.

Looks interesting any way, who's the artist?

Gunz, he was working with Dre durin' the early Aftermath days.

Also, Dre did indeed do "Whirlwind Pyramid" for The D.O.C, all DOC did was bring in the sample and Dre made it into what we heard.. but basicly it's just the sample on repeat.

So what other songs share the Heat beat? Wanna bump all 3 to compare em. Dope story...

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
« Reply #2373 on: November 30, 2011, 10:12:49 AM »

So what other songs share the Heat beat? Wanna bump all 3 to compare em. Dope story...

As far as I know they never leaked.. But I don't listen to Ra' and Bus' enough to be sure.
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.

Tha Crip

« Reply #2374 on: November 30, 2011, 11:58:20 AM »
they never came out, even if a shit quality verion somehow leaked it woulda been mentioned somewhere in this thread long ago, pretty cool to know busta did a version.
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #2375 on: November 30, 2011, 02:30:11 PM »
Rakim's "After You Die" was produced Mr. Porter. Also Rakim originally had 50 Cent's "Heat".

“We did another song called ‘After You Die,’ and he was on the way man. Before 50, he had that song ‘Heat’, and it was amazing.”

Yeh interesting. That beat is straight Dre imo and we all know Dre does love that sample though (Legends Of The Fall Offs, the track on the War soundtrack).
good point, something doesn't add up

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #2376 on: December 17, 2011, 06:31:56 AM »

"After you die" was produced by dre. credited on Aimee Terrins album, and on ascap

Okka

« Reply #2377 on: December 17, 2011, 08:02:25 AM »

"After you die" was produced by dre. credited on Aimee Terrins album, and on ascap

I believe Kon Artis though, Dre might have been credited for it though.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #2378 on: December 17, 2011, 02:19:05 PM »

yeah i think so too, even Rakim said so.
what album are you talking about by the way?

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #2379 on: December 17, 2011, 02:40:41 PM »

yeah i think so too, even Rakim said so.
what album are you talking about by the way?

this one,
http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?pid=7399511

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #2380 on: December 17, 2011, 02:47:18 PM »
ah, thanks. only makes sense that dre is credited, i assume mr porter remembered it wrong

Okka

« Reply #2381 on: December 18, 2011, 01:58:13 AM »
ah, thanks. only makes sense that dre is credited, i assume mr porter remembered it wrong

Kon Artis probably made the beat, but Dre "produced" it.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #2382 on: December 18, 2011, 11:25:53 AM »

Kon Artis probably made the beat, but Dre "produced" it.
i dont think so, he cant make such beats.

Decision is probably the closest thing to dre

Matty

« Reply #2383 on: December 18, 2011, 11:42:14 AM »
'Make Up Sex' hasn't been added yet :)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #2384 on: December 18, 2011, 11:44:25 AM »
'Make Up Sex' hasn't been added yet :)
jome hasnt updated it in a while