Author Topic: C.V.: Dr. Dre (Productions) ©  (Read 287763 times)

bernie

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
Re: C.V.: Dr.Dre (Productions)™
« Reply #315 on: November 26, 2004, 03:08:33 PM »
Jadakiss
When It Comes To The Game Ft. Jay-Z

...2 - Jadakiss feat. Jay-Z – When It Comes To The Game [produced by Dr.Dre]...

http://www.mixunit.com/thelastlaugh.html

???...CHECK THE TRACK

Jome

« Reply #316 on: November 26, 2004, 03:26:08 PM »
 :o

Could be a blend though.. probably be out within a week or so.

mauzip

« Reply #317 on: November 26, 2004, 03:35:30 PM »
naw, i don't think dj neptune releases blends... he has some a couple of rare ass joints on his mixtapes

mindgrap

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #318 on: December 02, 2004, 09:47:54 PM »
Yo, add Jimmy Brinx - Pipe Down and Xzibit - Year 2000 to the list!

IzUwitIt

« Reply #319 on: December 03, 2004, 04:50:30 AM »
Stat Quo - South Coast

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #320 on: December 03, 2004, 07:40:15 AM »
none of the above r done by dre. go back a couple of pages for the producer of south coast and for pipe down i know for a fact year 2000 woznt produced by dre
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

NoThru22

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #321 on: December 03, 2004, 08:17:44 PM »
Bullshit, I said I'd put money down that DJ Quik didn't produce Spur of the Moment and I'll put fucking money down that Dr. Dre produced South Coast.  If that's not Dre, then you can stick your pinky up my ass.

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #322 on: December 05, 2004, 06:12:40 PM »
iff you see this post pm me

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #323 on: December 05, 2004, 08:03:36 PM »
Bullshit, I said I'd put money down that DJ Quik didn't produce Spur of the Moment and I'll put fucking money down that Dr. Dre produced South Coast.  If that's not Dre, then you can stick your pinky up my ass.

some cat named LT produced "South Coast", Stat gave him a shot out in the 3rd verse. and it dont even sound like a Dre beat.

that last comment was gay and un-necessary
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #324 on: December 05, 2004, 08:15:59 PM »

some cat named LT produced "South Coast", Stat gave him a shot out in the 3rd verse. and it dont even sound like a Dre beat.that last comment was gay and un-necessary
yeah
why would you want someone to put a finger in your ass? that was really gay. that was really really gay. Why?are you a girl? if so that would be ok. But if you aren't than you are really really really really gay. :sign_banhim:

NoThru22

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #325 on: December 06, 2004, 04:48:04 PM »
What the hell?  Are you that dumb?  He shouts out everyone in his crew, like 12 people, including this LT guy and you think that's proof he produced it?  This sounds exactly like a Dre beat.  About 60% of the beat is reused Dre sound effects.

And I made the pinky offer because I'm SURE it'll never happen.  If you're so scared that a pinky up your ass will turn you gay, well then you're pretty much there already.

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #326 on: December 06, 2004, 05:18:57 PM »
What the hell?  Are you that dumb?  He shouts out everyone in his crew, like 12 people, including this LT guy and you think that's proof he produced it?  This sounds exactly like a Dre beat.  About 60% of the beat is reused Dre sound effects.

And I made the pinky offer because I'm SURE it'll never happen.  If you're so scared that a pinky up your ass will turn you gay, well then you're pretty much there already.
its the fact that you want a fnger in your ass and were not talking about my ass. you said
If that's not Dre, then you can stick your pinky up my ass.

and you dont think that other producers have never used sounds like that like organs and snaps and snares and strings come on dude.

Jome

« Reply #327 on: December 06, 2004, 07:17:39 PM »
Take that anal sex talk in some other thread, preferably on a forum far away from me, this thread is about Doc Dre.

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #328 on: December 06, 2004, 07:20:55 PM »
hey jome who do you think produced south coast dre or lt

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #329 on: December 07, 2004, 11:44:55 AM »
i thought it did sound like dre but once i heard Lt mentioned i knew it woz him i only saw it on this topic as produced by dr. dre
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program