Author Topic: C.V.: Dr. Dre (Productions) ©  (Read 287873 times)

Dynamic

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dynamite cuz I rhyme So Tight
Re: C.V.: Dr.Dre (Productions)™
« Reply #690 on: August 13, 2005, 02:48:12 PM »
did dre produce 50cent n mobb deep - out of control?
Francis, M to the iz-H phenominal
Gun rest under your vest by the abdominal
Two auto-matos, used to call me fatso
Now you call me Castro, my rap flows
militant, y'all faggots ain't killin' shit
~ Notorious BIG

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #691 on: August 13, 2005, 02:50:03 PM »
read 20001 times, WOW!

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #692 on: August 13, 2005, 03:51:58 PM »
yeah 3rd best topic in terms of views and replies!!
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

GetHighorBuyTryin

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #693 on: August 13, 2005, 05:03:01 PM »
post up the tracks and we'll discuss them

i got wienie whistlers in my fulder yeah , a got a lot of vinyl i can rip its just so tedious and shit , i need that funky flute remix , its on one of the slowly disintregrating tdks from the 80s a 96kpbs woul dproilly be better...  but  yeah this one is some shit , the beats like eazy duz it couldve eazily been an eazy track , prolly should have been  .. but bobby jimmys a classic

Bobby Jimmy feat Dre - Wienie Whistlers   (Ruthless,1988)

http://sr1.mytempdir.com/116725

Jome

« Reply #694 on: August 13, 2005, 06:02:34 PM »
yeah like i said dre got me in the game , i know all that stuff on the first page..please dont take the fact i have 12 posts here to mean im a new jack to this game .... if you look thru the 28 pages of posts , its all arguments over what should  be added i dunno i guess im just a big fuckin idiot , i was just sayin it would be tight to update that list  ....i just added 3

theres been tons of tracks "added" to his great discography in these 28 pages , but the only way to get a list of them all is to surf thru all 28 pages i stopped at #13 or so

i guess no one wants to go through all that trouble, guess im on my own on that ,  oh well this has the potential to be so much more , but im just a noob so do yer thang , word

DUDE, it's being updated all the time every time new info arrive, but as you may see, tons of tracks Dre did not produce is suggested, either because it sounds like Dre, MTV guessed that Dre did it, or some mixtape DJ put it in his tracklist, and some is confirmed without really being true.... but it's a constantly updated list.  8)

theres a ton missing especially from the real early days

Yeah, we miss some old shit, that's why we're constantly adding stuff to the list, but I can't add tracks just because someone said "Some DJ said Dre produced.....", because everybody and their mom is claiming to have Dre on their mixtape.. I'll add that old stuff you mentioned, it says produced by Dr.Dre in the booklet yeah ?

yeah 3rd best topic in terms of views and replies!!

Yeah, and looks like the 4 most viewed topics are all started by, hmmm... must be a co-incidence, surely..  ;D

GetHighorBuyTryin

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #695 on: August 13, 2005, 06:56:44 PM »
DUDE, it's being updated all the time every time new info arrive, but as you may see, tons of tracks Dre did not produce is suggested, either because it sounds like Dre, MTV guessed that Dre did it, or some mixtape DJ put it in his tracklist, and some is confirmed without really being true.... but it's a constantly updated list.  8)
theres a ton missing especially from the real early days

Yeah we miss some old shit, that's why we're constantly adding stuff to the list, but I can't add tracks just because someone said "Some DJ said Dre produced.....", because everybody and their mom is claiming to have Dre on their mixtape.. I'll add that old stuff you mentioned, it says produced by Dr.Dre in the booklet yeah ?

coo look i gott off on the wrong foot wityh you or something i apologize if i disrespected.. i didnt see right off that it saus last edited and i see the bobby jimmy track now.. i guess one suggestion next would be to put them all in order.. by year that way its easy to avoid double posts and stuff...

I guess i just thought you were talking down to me and i aint tryin to have that from anyone especially on a topic on a west coast forum like this i dont care who, i didnt finally register to get talked to like a sucka for karma or whatever hah, im just hazy sometimes smoke a lot of bud i might miss a little detail, my bad , anyways , im a dj , so i go just as much  by the record jacket. I totally agree wityh you a mixtape tracklist is not offical , perhpas a little offshoot section of "rumored tracks" would be good

the 4 i posted are dre tracks well 3 the hard way , dre did something on maybe just mixed , im not sure dre did all those fila fresh drew tracks i have to check my 12"s , firsty i have to reorganzie...... it may sound dumb , but yeah i dont know the lingo im still a turntable dj partly cuz i still like it so much, but im saying why wouldnt a producer just "mix" a track after he produced it, why would you need a 3rd producer to come in and "mix" it , unless its just for business like on paper, like a executive producer... if a short version is still to long to type out, dont bother no biggie....
heh ....aiite and there aint a ton missing , my bad ,,,peace,,, 8)
 :P 8) :P
« Last Edit: August 13, 2005, 07:04:16 PM by GetHighorBuyTryin »

NoThru22

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #696 on: August 13, 2005, 08:04:29 PM »
On a lot of those old Dre records they didn't have individual credits.  It might say "album produced by Dr. Dre, DJ Yella and Arabian Prince" but all three of them didnt' work together on every single track.  Frustrating.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #697 on: August 14, 2005, 03:08:42 AM »
I like Wienie Whistlers its a tite track reminds me of Bridgette!!!

Aint LA Rappers and Wienie Whistlers to different songs??? its posted up as

Bobby Jimmy
feat Dr Dre - Wienie Whistlers  &  La Rappers (1987)

Shouldn't It Be

Bobby Jimmy
feat Dr Dre - Wienie Whistlers 
La Rappers
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

pc1978

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #698 on: August 14, 2005, 08:19:59 AM »
did dre produce 50cent n mobb deep - out of control?
yeah

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #699 on: August 14, 2005, 05:20:07 PM »
jus check this site out for pre death row dre beats

http://www.discogs.com/artist/Dr.+Dre

Rappinstine
Scream

http://www.discogs.com/release/366259

Sriram619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #700 on: August 15, 2005, 04:07:55 PM »
Dre Laced up raekwon recently i heard on aftermathmusic.com

davida.b.

« Reply #701 on: August 15, 2005, 05:21:05 PM »
Nine Inch Nails

Even Deeper Feat. Danny Lohner (co produced)

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #702 on: August 15, 2005, 07:43:48 PM »
^^ I think that track was only mixed by Dre.

tempo2

« Reply #703 on: August 17, 2005, 02:43:43 AM »
uve got in your mel-man production list that year 2000 was co-produced with dr dre but its not in this list, is that right?

IzUwitIt

« Reply #704 on: August 17, 2005, 12:55:41 PM »
Bobby Jimmy
Milkshake

add this Jome ^^