Author Topic: C.V.: Dr. Dre (Productions) ©  (Read 287797 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: C.V.: Dr.Dre (Productions) ©
« Reply #1260 on: October 24, 2006, 12:34:35 PM »
On some website it said Ghetto Symphony was produced by dre but i dont think it is, any1 know who produced it.
by ? artist ?

I think he means "Symphony In X Major" produced by Rick Rock...

k1000

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1262 on: October 24, 2006, 01:36:26 PM »
Stat Quo - Get Low

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #1263 on: October 24, 2006, 02:07:31 PM »
or
15    Ghetto Symphony (f/Mystikal, Mia X, Goldie Loc, Silkk The Shocker, Fiend, C Murder)
Produced by KLC for Beats by the Pound

learn how to use the vault !

Well, either way, Dre was credited for producing "Symphony in X Major" in magazine ads, ect. in the past...

MediumL

« Reply #1264 on: October 24, 2006, 02:48:52 PM »
Stat Quo - Get Low

Has this been released yet cause i know it was gonna be premiered on shade 45 by eminem for the new re up album.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

DaMn0

• Lil Geezy
  • Unbeatable Team
Re: C.V.: Dr.Dre (Productions) ©®™
« Reply #1265 on: October 25, 2006, 06:00:31 AM »
do you guys think anybeat was better on this cd than break ya neck ?
Well, to be honest, not really, except for "Don't Get Carried Away" maybe, but I like the fact that Dre's bringing us something really new and unheard with his beats on "Big Bang".Yeah, they may not reach the level of "Break Ya Neck" but I'm glad that they sound great and that Dre's experimenting.

we need more tracks like "break ya neck"...  :'(

Mr. Wiggles

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #1266 on: October 25, 2006, 08:36:35 AM »
We need more tracks like "Bitch Niggaz"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #1267 on: October 25, 2006, 10:24:18 AM »
Like I said, I'm pretty sure Dre had something to do with the beat for Crooked I - "Say Dr. Dre"...PeACe

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1268 on: October 25, 2006, 10:43:39 AM »
I don't think he did.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #1269 on: October 25, 2006, 10:56:13 AM »
I don't think he did.

Is there a confirmation on this? It sounds like he did and it would make the most sense...

Tha Nordic Pimp

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #1270 on: October 26, 2006, 06:56:40 AM »
Some sources claim that "Say Dr Dre" is an alleged leaked track from Detox, ghostwritten by Crooked I for Dre. Crooked I spits it, but it’s obviously written from Dre’s perspective. Crooked I spit those lyrics he wrote for Dre, so he has an idea of how to flow under the beat. I personally dont think Dre would ever need to get an idea of how to flow, but it is possible though. I even heard it was supposed to be the first single from Detox, but with all the Detox rumors it get harder and harder to believe anything concerning that upcommin album. Confirmation is needed, until that comes nothing is certain.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #1271 on: October 26, 2006, 09:49:13 AM »
^^Why would it be produced by anyone else? That's what I'm tryna get here...Shit not only sounds like a Dre beat, but it would make no sense as to why Crooked is flowing lyrics for Dre if it wasn't over a Dre beat...And when people write Dre lyrics, of course they'd have to show him how it's flowed as well...It's the same story for "The Throne Is Mine" recorded by Royce for Dre...PeACe

Mr. Wiggles

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #1272 on: October 26, 2006, 01:26:34 PM »
^^^Same thign with Disco Inferno by 50

Why would he say "my flow sounds sicker over Dre drums nigga" if it ain't Dre produced?

Mr. Wiggles

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #1273 on: October 27, 2006, 10:34:43 AM »
Jay-Z - Lost Ones (?)

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1274 on: October 27, 2006, 11:23:47 AM »
^^^Same thign with Disco Inferno by 50

Why would he say "my flow sounds sicker over Dre drums nigga" if it ain't Dre produced?

cus disco inferno leaked b4 the massacre and 50 knows any dre influenced tune gonna give him a buzz, so in fact mike Elizondo did the drums, or he could be sayin that cus his flow sounds sicker over dre drums, its only a lyric u can interperet howeva u wanna, but royce's tracks for 2001 leaked and he was sayin it in dres perspective, so who knows appartently someone heard still dre by Jay Z and Snoop Dogg.   
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program