Author Topic: C.V.: Dr. Dre (Productions) ©  (Read 287766 times)

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: C.V.: Dr.Dre (Productions) ©
« Reply #1710 on: July 03, 2008, 07:39:23 AM »
*cough*

Stereo Crew - She´s a Skag

http://www.westcoastpioneers.com/index.php?id=428.0.html

Triple Threat - The Game is Cold

Triple Threat - Just Dissin'

Triple Threat - Threatnin' Beat #1

http://www.westcoastpioneers.com/index.php?id=410

T.K.O. - Young Girls

T.K.O. - Street Life

http://www.westcoastpioneers.com/labels/others/tko-young-girls.html

Jome

« Reply #1711 on: July 03, 2008, 08:35:24 AM »
^^ Yeh, good work, will add later today.  ;D

but not the stuff from the confessional  :-\

Adding anything from it, would be pure speculation.
Dre having some Bishop track on his Myspace, or "GOD" supposedly being Dre isn't proof enough.  :eh:

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #1712 on: July 03, 2008, 10:30:07 AM »
^^ Yeh, good work, will add later today.  ;D

but not the stuff from the confessional  :-\

Adding anything from it, would be pure speculation.
Dre having some Bishop track on his Myspace, or "GOD" supposedly being Dre isn't proof enough.  :eh:

look i see your point, but as i pointed it before, i find it very contradicting that the bishop tracks were rejected  :-\

or are you saying that none of the tracks listed on the C.V. page are based on speculation  ???

MediumL

« Reply #1713 on: July 03, 2008, 10:56:24 AM »
Papoose ft Busta Rhymes - Drop It

It was meant for the album but somehow it got leaked and ended up on a mixtape. On the mixtape credits it says Dre and most of the time Pap and Slay dont lie about the production credits. Theyd been saying they had two tracks from Dre as well before it got leaked and seeing as Pap was part of Flipmode, it may have been a track meant for Busta, which ended up in Paps hands.

wat about this. Im almost certain its dre
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Matty

« Reply #1714 on: July 03, 2008, 11:08:46 AM »
'drop it' is definitely produced by dre.

Jome

« Reply #1715 on: July 03, 2008, 05:23:51 PM »
Added No Compute's additions, good research.

and

Papoose
feat. Busta Rhymes - Drop It

Every source online say it's Dre, sounds exactly like the Dre-sound as well.
Papoose/Kay Slay have listed producers for nearly all his 20 something mixtapes, so it seems legit.

look i see your point, but as i pointed it before, i find it very contradicting that the bishop tracks were rejected  :-\

or are you saying that none of the tracks listed on the C.V. page are based on speculation  ???

I don't think it's contradicting.. a lot of tracks have been removed for not having enough proof.

Which tracks would you like to see added ??

The Greatest Trick, Oh My God, It Hurts ?

All of them sound like Dre did something with it, and 2 of them even have Dre saying a word or two (possibly sampled?).. maybe Dre tweaked the bass, maybe not ?
But as long as TGT is listed as Denaun Porter & GOD, It Hurts listed as Dready Beatz, and Oh My God sounds like a more bass heavy and darker Candy Shop with a lot of Scott Storch signature effects, I don't see a reason for adding them...

Some people even thought that Africa, Send A Nigga Home, City Lights, was done by Dre..
If we go further back, there was rumours that Dre did Bitches On Myspace, On Top Now, Lights Out, Wartime Is Now, Feel On It, Times Are Hard, and god knows what else..

Matty

« Reply #1716 on: July 03, 2008, 05:40:58 PM »

Jome

« Reply #1717 on: July 03, 2008, 05:44:37 PM »
Good looking.

Very similar to Rakim's After You Die, this is probably the blueprint of the finished version.

Matty

« Reply #1718 on: July 03, 2008, 07:12:51 PM »
nah this is a later beat, made for the closing credits of the movie 'war' (2007). it appears in the text of the credits too, listing dre, so safe to add.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #1719 on: July 04, 2008, 06:41:13 AM »

I don't think it's contradicting.. a lot of tracks have been removed for not having enough proof.

Which tracks would you like to see added ??

The Greatest Trick, Oh My God, It Hurts ?

All of them sound like Dre did something with it, and 2 of them even have Dre saying a word or two (possibly sampled?).. maybe Dre tweaked the bass, maybe not ?
But as long as TGT is listed as Denaun Porter & GOD, It Hurts listed as Dready Beatz, and Oh My God sounds like a more bass heavy and darker Candy Shop with a lot of Scott Storch signature effects, I don't see a reason for adding them...

Some people even thought that Africa, Send A Nigga Home, City Lights, was done by Dre..
If we go further back, there was rumours that Dre did Bitches On Myspace, On Top Now, Lights Out, Wartime Is Now, Feel On It, Times Are Hard, and god knows what else..

well i initially( intended to) suggest(ed) The Greatest Trick & Oh My God so my bad for not being more specific.( by the way,the only reason i suggested Oh my God too is that the Whoo Kid version of the confessional had production by Dr.Dre on the cover; if Oh My God is not produced by Dre, Whoo Kid wouldn't have nothing to brag about right? though i'm not implying that Whoo Kid is a very reliable source)

yes i see your point about Oh My God being very similar to Oh My God.

but if both tracks are rejected, due to lack of proper info,

then what about:

Dre Day 2 (does this one even exist  ??? )

Joe Beast -Gangsta

Put Your Cups Up

Opportunity ( not sure about this one though, perhaps it was listed in those early reviews of Statlanta)

just to name a few.
perhaps i'm wrong about the tracks listed above, and maybe they do have enough proof ( in that case I apologise)

Jome

« Reply #1720 on: July 04, 2008, 07:02:20 AM »
I don't consider Whoo Kid, Big Mike or similar mixtape DJ's credible, I've seen dozens of tracks on mixtapes labeled "Prod by Dr.Dre", which later turned out to be Storch, Focus, Khalil, Dangerous LLC, Denaun Porter, Sha Money, Eminem, Jonathan Rotem, etc. etc.
It's a little bit different if Whoo Kid says "I was in the studio with Dre & Bishop, when they worked on such and such track.."

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1721 on: July 04, 2008, 07:56:25 AM »
dr. dre - afterlife (instrumental) http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=batch_download&batch_id=TTdFek9xU1A5NVhIRGc9PQ

Props, hadn't heard this (or even knew it existed).

The film was directed by Philip G. Atwell who's done a lot of Dre videos and dircted the Up In Smoke Tour film.

"Afterlife"
Contains a sample of "Do You Ever" written by Gayle Moran
Written by Dr. Dre (as Andre Young) and Gayle Moran
Produced by Dr. Dre
Courtesy of Interscope Records
Under License from Universal Music Enterprises

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0499556/soundtrack

This is where the sample is from:

http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p=amg&sql=10:dxfqxqtgldje

Not that anyone needs to know any of this, I've just got nothing better to do. ;D

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #1722 on: July 04, 2008, 12:48:08 PM »
I don't consider Whoo Kid, Big Mike or similar mixtape DJ's credible, I've seen dozens of tracks on mixtapes labeled "Prod by Dr.Dre", which later turned out to be Storch, Focus, Khalil, Dangerous LLC, Denaun Porter, Sha Money, Eminem, Jonathan Rotem, etc. etc.
It's a little bit different if Whoo Kid says "I was in the studio with Dre & Bishop, when they worked on such and such track.."

makes sense  ;)

but
what about:

Dre Day 2 (does this one even exist  ??? )

Joe Beast -Gangsta

Put Your Cups Up

Opportunity ( not sure about this one though, perhaps it was listed in those early reviews of Statlanta)

just to name a few.
perhaps i'm wrong about the tracks listed above, and maybe they do have enough proof ( in that case I apologise)

Jome

« Reply #1723 on: July 04, 2008, 01:35:55 PM »
Well, I dunno.. discuss!!!  ;D

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1724 on: July 04, 2008, 01:38:31 PM »
Both you make good points, maybe we should put these in UNCONFIRMED box...