Author Topic: C.V.: Dr. Dre (Productions) ©  (Read 287801 times)

Matty

Re: C.V.: Dr.Dre (Productions) ©
« Reply #1965 on: April 15, 2009, 06:49:46 PM »
its surely the kind of music pimps ride around to. its big suit pimp style funk.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1966 on: April 15, 2009, 06:52:14 PM »
haha yeah well again im not the biggest jay fan but im more for the muzik especially when it comes to rappers i dont like or listen to as much
so in this case, i see if the muzik is dope enuff for me to ride to it, and if it is, ima get it
pretty much listenin to the instrumental, cuz the only reason im listenin to it is for the muzik
thats how i determine if something is dope

its surely the kind of music pimps ride around to. its big suit pimp style funk.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Matty

« Reply #1967 on: April 15, 2009, 07:00:18 PM »
jay is good on the track although i bump the instrumental too. the remix with cube and andre 3000 on it is pretty dope too.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #1968 on: April 16, 2009, 12:06:10 AM »
just wanted to say......................

jay-z - 30 something

underappreciated beat from dre! this is and was the bomb 8)
i like it but not as much as you do  ;)

i didn't expect that you would make that comment, then again you think Outta Control remix is Dre's best work from the last few years  ;D

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #1969 on: April 16, 2009, 05:07:09 AM »

jay-z - 30 something

Loved that as soon as I heard it. 8)

It's like he went with Quik's style for this one, and Timbo's style for Trouble.

i didn't expect that you would make that comment, then again you think Outta Control remix is Dre's best work from the last few years  ;D

If Outta Control remix is not his best work from the last 4 years, what is?

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #1970 on: April 16, 2009, 10:25:57 AM »

jay-z - 30 something

Loved that as soon as I heard it. 8)

It's like he went with Quik's style for this one, and Timbo's style for Trouble.
how is it similar to Quik's style?

If Outta Control remix is not his best work from the last 4 years, what is?
Don't Get Carried Away off course

but there are plenty of other recent Dre productions that are better than Outta Control remix

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #1971 on: April 16, 2009, 01:30:58 PM »
^^It's that bouncy bass that does it, pure Quik.

Matty

« Reply #1972 on: April 16, 2009, 02:29:16 PM »
don't get carried away is good. very dramatic sounding but it certainly doesn't much of a groove or bounce to it. depends what you're into i guess. i'm all about that infectious groove, head nodding material.

outta control remix stikes a sublime balance with the killer bassline, crystal clear drums, mellowed out piano and funky guitar adlibs. the beat is classic.

most of dre's recent work hasn't been very funky, which really sucks for people whose taste is anything like mine.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #1973 on: April 16, 2009, 02:36:53 PM »
^^It's that bouncy bass that does it, pure Quik.

oh ok  ;)

don't get carried away is good. very dramatic sounding but it certainly doesn't much of a groove or bounce to it. depends what you're into i guess. i'm all about that infectious groove, head nodding material.

outta control remix stikes a sublime balance with the killer bassline, crystal clear drums, mellowed out piano and funky guitar adlibs. the beat is classic.

most of dre's recent work hasn't been very funky, which really sucks for people whose taste is anything like mine.
i see; yeah i guess we like different things  ;)

anyway, what about bitch i'm back?

Matty

« Reply #1974 on: April 16, 2009, 02:46:04 PM »
its not a bad little beat but the overall vibe of the production is far more mellow than funky. part of that is because the bassline is much more thin and hollow than the likes of outta control remix. not in the same league.

i also think 50 cent's 'get up' is one of the much better sounding detox era instrumentals that dre has had his hands on. 50's best single after in da club and outta control remix. the live drum sequencing and low end on that one is crazy.

NoThru22

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #1975 on: April 16, 2009, 07:22:08 PM »
I like the original beat to Outta Control better than I like the remix.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1976 on: April 16, 2009, 07:26:41 PM »
they both some of 50's and dre's best work
remix is on some laid back shit
og is more club typa shit

I like the original beat to Outta Control better than I like the remix.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

TRG

« Reply #1977 on: April 16, 2009, 09:10:26 PM »
Outta Control Remix>Outta Control

Both cool songs. Just prefer the more laid back feel of the remix.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #1978 on: April 17, 2009, 11:08:13 AM »
its not a bad little beat but the overall vibe of the production is far more mellow than funky. part of that is because the bassline is much more thin and hollow than the likes of outta control remix. not in the same league.

i also think 50 cent's 'get up' is one of the much better sounding detox era instrumentals that dre has had his hands on. 50's best single after in da club and outta control remix. the live drum sequencing and low end on that one is crazy.

so i guess Dre isn't the right producer for you then? since he's not exactly making the music you like to hear  ;)

Matty

« Reply #1979 on: April 17, 2009, 11:22:50 AM »
nah i bump all of dre's shit, but the shit that i'm really feeling gets bumped the most 8)

on the real quik > dre in terms of my musical preference. but when dre gets it right, he really gets it right.