Author Topic: C.V.: Dr. Dre (Productions) ©  (Read 287870 times)

tnp

Re:C.V.: Dr.Dre (Productions)
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2003, 11:00:08 PM »
^^ interesting conversation there, never knew that (obviously)

JJ Fad-Supersonic
Ruthless Records 1988
1.Supersonic
2.Way Out
3.Blame It On The Muzick
4.In the Mix
5.Eenie Meenie Beats
6.My Dope Intro
7.Let's Get Hyped
8.Now Really
9.Time Tah Get Stupid
10.Is It Love

Produced by Dr. Dre, DJ Yella
Co-produced by Arabian Prince

Also:
Jewell-Harvest for the World (Murder Was the Case OST)
Let Me Ride (Club Remix)
Nuthin But a G Thang (Club Mix)
Snoop Doggy Dogg-Gin & Juice (Laid Back Mix)
Snoop Doggy Dogg-What's My Name (Club Mix)
CIA (Ice Cube, Sir Jinx, KD)-My Posse
CIA-Jus 4 The $$
CIA-Ill-legal

Did he also produce on the "We're All In the Same Gang" project, and Michel'le's first CD?

peace,
tnp

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2003, 09:22:24 PM »
You forgot some shit...I'll look into it later, but off the top of my head I can think of...

The Lifestyle Crew - West Coast
Snoop Dogg - Sunshine

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2003, 09:24:47 PM »
You also forgot about Michel'le and Hands-On...These are just coming off the top of my head...I'ma really look into this list later on and help u out...

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2003, 07:23:10 AM »
I'm still not sure that Dre produced "Ghetto Fabulous".  I'm sure he did the beat but was he in the studio with Ras Kass when they put everything together?  If not should we not give him credit for Big Pun's "Twins" too cause they used the beat for "Deep Cover".

Plus, I just realized Nino said that it was recorded in late '96 with Death Row.  Didn't Dre leave Death Row late '95/ early '96?
« Last Edit: March 14, 2003, 07:27:43 AM by C2Knuckles »

Murrow

« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2003, 07:58:01 AM »
Are you guys sure Dre did Braxton's "Just Be A Man About It" ??

Kamal

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2003, 11:03:41 AM »
Produced & Composed by Teddy Bishop
Co-Produced by Toni Braxton & Bryan Michael Cox
Drum Programming by Teddy Bishop
Keyboards by Teddy Bishop
All instruments by Teddy Bishop

Peace

Murrow

« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2003, 12:49:13 PM »
Produced & Composed by Teddy Bishop
Co-Produced by Toni Braxton & Bryan Michael Cox
Drum Programming by Teddy Bishop
Keyboards by Teddy Bishop
All instruments by Teddy Bishop

Peace

Yeah I thought so, thanks TK.

Jome

« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2003, 06:31:27 PM »
* Updated  ;D

Add new shit to the list..

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2003, 06:16:52 PM »
First off, add Snoop Dogg - "Sunshine" (which was a leftover off of "Tha Last Meal"...I believe it was on "Pretox" though)

Second off, add Dr. Dre's unreleased Bootleg album which came out about 2 years ago (if you remember what I'm talking about). It had about 14 tracks produced by Dre...

Third off "Ghetto Fabulous" (not Fabolous, LoL) was produced by Stu-B-Do

Fourth off, add "Kurupt - Ask Yaself" (from his album "Kuruption!")

Fifth off, add the "Outro Beat" which was the last track on Hittmans "Murder Weapon" Promo album...

And last, add all these tracks from Michel'les Debut Self-Titled album on Ruthless Records (1990)
No More Lies
Nicety
Keep Watchin
Something in My Heart    
100% Woman
Never Been in Love    
Close to Me    
Special Thanks

Jome

« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2003, 08:47:11 PM »
First off, add Snoop Dogg - "Sunshine" (which was a leftover off of "Tha Last Meal"...I believe it was on "Pretox" though)

Second off, add Dr. Dre's unreleased Bootleg album which came out about 2 years ago (if you remember what I'm talking about). It had about 14 tracks produced by Dre...

Third off "Ghetto Fabulous" (not Fabolous, LoL) was produced by Stu-B-Do

Sunshine, already on list.
Unreleased Dre-album, haven't got the tracklist... need track-names!
Ghetto Fabolous - produced by Dr.Dre, see 1st page in this thread.

Fourth off, add "Kurupt - Ask Yaself" (from his album "Kuruption!")

Fifth off, add the "Outro Beat" which was the last track on Hittmans "Murder Weapon" Promo album...

And last, add all these tracks from Michel'les Debut Self-Titled album on Ruthless Records (1990)
No More Lies
Nicety
Keep Watchin
Something in My Heart    
100% Woman
Never Been in Love    
Close to Me    
Special Thanks

Coo

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2003, 09:10:59 PM »
Lets go by the credits here, not by word of mouth...Stu-B-Doo is credited, not Dre...Nino's a dumbass anyways...Don't believe anything that fool says...If we were going by who REALLY produced the tracks, lets add "Multiply" and "Some Of Em" to that list, cuz I know Dre did some production on both of these songs for sure...PS, are we also using the tracks where Dre is listed as Co-Producer? Cuz if we are, add "Bad Intentions"...

PS, your list is kinda confusing... can you possibly redo it? I don't like how u added the "with" in front of the track name... it makes it more confusing...When i have time, I'll do some research on this and find u a bunch of Dre tracks you don't have listed, cuz I know u forgot a lot...PeACe

Murrow

« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2003, 09:47:12 AM »
Here si that unreleased Dre album from 2 years ago.  There are no confirmed producers, Dre, Mel, Budda, Glove, Sam Sneed etc all worked on these songs.  I think Dre did "Fist Full Of Dollas" though.

FIST FULL OF DOLLAS
BLUEBERRIES
LADY HERION
SOONER YOU GIVE
NOTHIN TO IT
4 IN THE MOURNIN
EVERYDAY THING
GUILTY AS SIN
LET THE MADNESS BEGIN
EXPERIENCE
GET IT ON
IN DA ZONE

One more thing, that is THE Dr. Dre on the 40 Glocc record.  It is someone else who uses the name.  So take those off your list.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2003, 09:48:40 AM by Murrow »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2003, 02:45:33 PM »
Here si that unreleased Dre album from 2 years ago.  There are no confirmed producers, Dre, Mel, Budda, Glove, Sam Sneed etc all worked on these songs.  I think Dre did "Fist Full Of Dollas" though.

FIST FULL OF DOLLAS
BLUEBERRIES
LADY HERION
SOONER YOU GIVE
NOTHIN TO IT
4 IN THE MOURNIN
EVERYDAY THING
GUILTY AS SIN
LET THE MADNESS BEGIN
EXPERIENCE
GET IT ON
IN DA ZONE

One more thing, that is THE Dr. Dre on the 40 Glocc record.  It is someone else who uses the name.  So take those off your list.

1st off, Dre did production on every track off of that bootleg that was dropped 2 years ago...Including the "Intro" which you forgot to list...Second off, the Dre who produced 40 Glocc is the same Dre we know...LoL...I have no idea where you get your info from, but it's not a different Dre...

Oh yea, Jome...Since you have "Ghetto Fabulous" up there even though Dre isn't credited as a producer, I suggest you add half of the "Dogg Food" album, cuz we all know Dre produced at least half of the tracks on that album but wasn't credited...Also don't forget to remove "It Aint No Fun", cuz Dre was falsely credited for that beat...Warren and Daz did that one...

Seriously though...I say we go by credits, not by word of mouth...Remove "Ghetto Fabulous"...PeACe

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2003, 11:34:54 AM »
It's easier if you go by the book that came with the album.

So Dre did do "Ain't No Fun" with the rest of Doggystyle and The Chronic and he didn't do "Ghetto Fabulous".  If you put "Ghetto Fabulous" you might as well put Big Pun's "Twins".

Murrow

« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2003, 02:35:08 PM »

Seriously though...I say we go by credits, not by word of mouth...Remove "Ghetto Fabulous"...PeACe

Peace

Well, your wrong and you just contradicted yourself, again.  If you say we go by credits your whole speel about Dre doing "Multiply" proves yourself wrong.  How do you know Dre did the whole bootleg if we have no official credits??

Yea there ya go  8)

Also, I think it was Loc who said thsi wasn't the real Dre.  Look @ the credits because it isn't THE Dr. Dre.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2003, 02:35:58 PM by Murrow »