Author Topic: C.V.: Dr. Dre (Productions) ©  (Read 287638 times)

Hittman2001

Re:C.V.: Dr.Dre (Productions)
« Reply #45 on: April 04, 2003, 12:29:31 AM »
Eve of Destruction - Eve?? off the bulworth soundtrack?

Kamal

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #46 on: April 04, 2003, 08:09:11 AM »
Eve of Destruction - Eve?? off the bulworth soundtrack?

Produced by Mel-Man

Peace

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #47 on: April 05, 2003, 10:09:50 PM »
We shouldn't put songs up unless we have proof it's Dre...We don't have anything in writing that says Dre produced "Gangsta", so take that off...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #48 on: April 05, 2003, 10:46:12 PM »
Aiight...

Add Mary J. Blige Feat. Jadakiss and Fabolous - "Family Affair Remix"

Also, add Dr. Dre & Cli-N-Tell - "Dre's Beat"

Also, add Dr. Dre - "Dre's Beat (Remix)"

Also, add Dr. Dre & Cli-N-Tell - "The Planet"

Also, add World Class Wreckin Cru - "Must Be The Music"

Also, add Shaquille O'Neal Featuring Dr. Dre - "That's Me"

Also, why do you have "Phone Tap" and "Firm Fiasco" up twice? (once under The Firm and once under AZ)

Also, I still don't see the "Dre Bootleg Album" up there...Can some one get an official tracklist with artists and everything for that one?

Also, the song "Nicety" by Michel'le features Dr. Dre

Also, Dr. Dre is featured on "Funky Flute" by Jimmy Z

I'll add more later...PeACe

Jome

« Reply #49 on: April 06, 2003, 04:31:26 PM »
Aiight...

Add Mary J. Blige Feat. Jadakiss and Fabolous - "Family Affair Remix"

Also, add Dr. Dre & Cli-N-Tell - "Dre's Beat"

Also, add Dr. Dre - "Dre's Beat (Remix)"

Also, add Dr. Dre & Cli-N-Tell - "The Planet"

Also, add World Class Wreckin Cru - "Must Be The Music"

Also, add Shaquille O'Neal Featuring Dr. Dre - "That's Me"

Also, why do you have "Phone Tap" and "Firm Fiasco" up twice? (once under The Firm and once under AZ)

Also, I still don't see the "Dre Bootleg Album" up there...Can some one get an official tracklist with artists and everything for that one?

Also, the song "Nicety" by Michel'le features Dr. Dre

Also, Dr. Dre is featured on "Funky Flute" by Jimmy Z

I'll add more later...PeACe

Coo.
Done, except:

* The Shaq/Dre-track was only rumoured on a tracklist, nobody has actually heard the track yet.

* Nobody has proof that Dre did all the tracks on the bootleg, and yes I don't have proof that Dre did "Gangsta" by Joe Beast, but it's staying anyways..  ;D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #50 on: April 06, 2003, 04:57:42 PM »

Coo.
Done, except:

* The Shaq/Dre-track was only rumoured on a tracklist, nobody has actually heard the track yet.

* Nobody has proof that Dre did all the tracks on the bootleg, and yes I don't have proof that Dre did "Gangsta" by Joe Beast, but it's staying anyways..  ;D

The Shaq/Dre track was actually posted on official sites, and it's not a rumor, I heard it...

If Dre didn't produced the tracks, why would it be on a Dre bootleg...Think about it...Plus, they all sound like Dre beats, so go figure...

Jome

« Reply #51 on: April 06, 2003, 08:38:55 PM »

The Shaq/Dre track was actually posted on official sites, and it's not a rumor, I heard it...

If Dre didn't produced the tracks, why would it be on a Dre bootleg...Think about it...Plus, they all sound like Dre beats, so go figure...

Then I guess you're the only one who has heard it..
And it never dropped, so it's still just a rumour to the public.. even how official the sites is..

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #52 on: April 06, 2003, 11:18:05 PM »

Then I guess you're the only one who has heard it..

::) Everybody on this board knows I get exclusives...You'll hear it soon enough when the new Shaq album drops...

Jome

« Reply #53 on: April 07, 2003, 02:08:26 PM »

::) Everybody on this board knows I get exclusives...You'll hear it soon enough when the new Shaq album drops...

Too bad you never proved it by dropping a exclusive to the board, instead of just bragging about it...  ::)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #54 on: April 07, 2003, 03:20:06 PM »

Too bad you never proved it by dropping a exclusive to the board, instead of just bragging about it...  ::)

Actually, I've posted two never before heard of Kurupt tracks on this board...I've leaked The Lifestyle Crews song "Westcoast" Produced by Dre...I've told the board how WC's album was in detail 2 months before it was released...I've offered to let people hear the new Westside Conection album over the phone (Acgrundy for example)...Just shut up man...I've proven myself many times on this board...You're just mad cuz I have exclusives and you don't...You're just mad cuz I live in LA and you live in Norway...You're just mad cuz I'm straight and you're gay...You're just mad cuz I'm about to blow up and you're not...You're just mad cuz I'm Sccit and you're Jome...The End.

Jome

« Reply #55 on: April 07, 2003, 04:58:02 PM »

Actually, I've posted two never before heard of Kurupt tracks on this board...I've leaked The Lifestyle Crews song "Westcoast" Produced by Dre...I've told the board how WC's album was in detail 2 months before it was released...I've offered to let people hear the new Westside Conection album over the phone (Acgrundy for example)...Just shut up man...I've proven myself many times on this board...You're just mad cuz I have exclusives and you don't...You're just mad cuz I live in LA and you live in Norway...You're just mad cuz I'm straight and you're gay...You're just mad cuz I'm about to blow up and you're not...You're just mad cuz I'm Sccit and you're Jome...The End.

Lmao. Unvoluntarily funny.

Suga Foot

« Reply #56 on: April 07, 2003, 06:50:25 PM »
Please don't bring bullshit into this thread.  It's stinky.

Jome

« Reply #57 on: April 07, 2003, 06:57:05 PM »
Please don't bring bullshit into this thread.  It's stinky.

Word.

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #58 on: May 07, 2003, 10:14:06 PM »
I don't get over to this section much....Props Jome on the list!

Jome

« Reply #59 on: May 07, 2003, 10:18:41 PM »
I don't get over to this section much....Props Jome on the list!

Thx
Yeah, a lot of ppl sleep on The Vault..
There's lots of ish in The Vault like this thread right here.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2003, 10:19:03 PM by Goldie Jome »