Author Topic: C.V.: Dr. Dre (Productions) ©  (Read 289510 times)

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
Re: C.V.: Dr.Dre (Productions)™
« Reply #210 on: July 04, 2004, 01:30:31 PM »
interesting news for yall. jimmy brinx - pipe down isnt produced by dre, its produced by rich 5. no wonder it sounds nothing like a dre beat lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The music business changes constantly. But one thing is for sure: hip-hop from and by the streets will always succeed. Case in point is the powerful, street-based album from Jimmy Brinx, Philadelphia's next hip-hop star. Brinx demonstrates that his reach is universal on "Pipe Down” (produced by Rich 5), a potent collaboration with the G-Unit's Game, who is from Compton. The first release from Forster Bros Entertainment and Dr. Dre's former right-hand man Big Chuck, The Business returns hip-hop to the streets, as every song offers the grit and edge that makes the music so powerful.

Jome

« Reply #211 on: July 04, 2004, 03:50:20 PM »
interesting news for yall. jimmy brinx - pipe down isnt produced by dre, its produced by rich 5. no wonder it sounds nothing like a dre beat lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The music business changes constantly. But one thing is for sure: hip-hop from and by the streets will always succeed. Case in point is the powerful, street-based album from Jimmy Brinx, Philadelphia's next hip-hop star. Brinx demonstrates that his reach is universal on "Pipe Down” (produced by Rich 5), a potent collaboration with the G-Unit's Game, who is from Compton. The first release from Forster Bros Entertainment and Dr. Dre's former right-hand man Big Chuck, The Business returns hip-hop to the streets, as every song offers the grit and edge that makes the music so powerful.

I kinda knew it.. doesn't sound like it's in Dre-class.
Aftermathmusic once again..

DrShady

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Hip Hop's Coming Back
« Reply #212 on: July 04, 2004, 09:32:37 PM »
Hey Jome, love this Dr. Dre C.V.. I just wanted to let you know that 192 song tournament that helped you organize this whole thing was from my old website. I worked my ass off on that damn thing. I'm glad you took the horse by the reigns and are trying to run with it. Not too many people take time out of their busy schedule to do things like this, so don't let anyone walk on your turf. Oh yeah, in the next week or two, I'll add some more songs that aren't here, because I've got about 300 Dr. Dre produced songs.

Jome

« Reply #213 on: July 04, 2004, 10:00:28 PM »
Hey Jome, love this Dr. Dre C.V.. I just wanted to let you know that 192 song tournament that helped you organize this whole thing was from my old website. I worked my ass off on that damn thing. I'm glad you took the horse by the reigns and are trying to run with it. Not too many people take time out of their busy schedule to do things like this, so don't let anyone walk on your turf. Oh yeah, in the next week or two, I'll add some more songs that aren't here, because I've got about 300 Dr. Dre produced songs.

Oh shit, you was the one that started that.. ??  ;D
I meant to do one for a long time, so when I saw a whole bunch of Dre-tracks on your site, I said "Fuck it, there's a start".
Would be cool if you add some songs..  8)

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #214 on: July 05, 2004, 03:47:40 PM »
Don't we have roughly bout 330 tracks how many more could they b especially ones we havent found, wat bout that other game track it seems we keep takin ones off there like watch us and pipe down so anyone know if that woz by dre??
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Mr. Nice Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #215 on: July 06, 2004, 12:14:00 PM »
I think that if "breathe" by Blu Cantrell is left in, "Girl Please" by Blu should also be added. It's the same beat as Bitch Please. You can also add that song by Erika Badu with the Xxxplosive beat.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #216 on: July 06, 2004, 02:56:24 PM »
damn that bitch is jus jackin beats off dre and gettin famous for it stupid Biatch!!!!

To be fair tho if your gonna leave them on there why not Jermaine dupri's Jackin for beats diss on dre timbland and em?? (wat a dick he jus copied Cubes classic)
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Jome

« Reply #217 on: July 06, 2004, 09:20:20 PM »
I think that if "breathe" by Blu Cantrell is left in, "Girl Please" by Blu should also be added. It's the same beat as Bitch Please. You can also add that song by Erika Badu with the Xxxplosive beat.

Is it exactly the same beat.. ?
And are they total remakes, or just random singing over the beat.. ?

Jackin 4 beats type of tracks will not be added, there's 1000's of people who use Dre beats to rhyme over.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #218 on: July 07, 2004, 04:26:48 AM »
yeah Erika badu's song is the xxplosive beat she even said it on an interview i saw on mtv base a while ago im gonna search for that girl please song now so i'll let ya know.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #219 on: July 07, 2004, 04:29:46 AM »
Man i hate this bitch it is another beat she jacked off dre she even copies Nate!!!!

Don Seer

« Reply #220 on: July 07, 2004, 04:36:12 AM »
yeah Erika badu's song is the xxplosive beat she even said it on an interview i saw on mtv base a while ago im gonna search for that girl please song now so i'll let ya know.

the erykah badu album liner notes even state that it samples dre's song. and i saw an interview that says she got it cleared because she loved it.

however, this is where it gets complicated...... i've heard that Dre sampled a cover of an isaac hayes song called "Bumpys Lament" the original version of which was on the Shaft soundtrack.

dre (and his musicians) did 'cover' or replay a lot of things on 2001 without 'sampling' them ;)

Okka

« Reply #221 on: July 07, 2004, 05:50:08 AM »
Some rare tracks that i found from www.westcoast2k.net

Da Godfather Download
Dr. Dre Rat Tat Tat Tat Tat Original
Dr. Dre feat. J-Flexx Street Scholars
Dr. Dre  The Hoe Hopper

Don Seer

« Reply #222 on: July 07, 2004, 08:14:43 AM »
Da Godfahther is a dre poduction, the artist is "Baby S"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #223 on: July 12, 2004, 05:10:18 AM »
Conway.
Nutcracka

Heard dis woz a dre tune sounds a bit like his style pretty weak beat tho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #224 on: July 12, 2004, 05:09:45 PM »
yeah my bad i wozn't sure if it woz actually dre who did it i woz lookin through the archieves but no ones had said it woznt could it be a scott storch track???