Author Topic: C.V.: Dr. Dre (Productions) ©  (Read 287731 times)

Jome

Re: C.V.: Dr.Dre (Productions)™
« Reply #345 on: January 06, 2005, 06:47:33 PM »
The Game[/u]
Higher
Intro
Ride with me
feat. 50 Cent - How We Do
feat. 50 Cent - Westside Story
feat. Marsha Of Floetry - Start From Scratch
feat. Mary J. Blige - Don't worry
feat. Smigg Dirtee - Heavy Metal Rock 'n' Roll
feat. Snoop Dogg - Westside Story

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #346 on: January 10, 2005, 06:12:11 AM »
Jome u have Black rabbit on there twice
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

davida.b.

« Reply #347 on: January 10, 2005, 06:33:20 PM »
Bars & Hooks - How QB Do

And Dre didn't produce "Disco Inferno"

Jome

« Reply #348 on: January 11, 2005, 08:03:07 AM »
^^ Freestyle over "How we do".

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #349 on: January 12, 2005, 08:57:43 AM »
50 CENT'S NEW SINGLE "CANDY SHOP" HITS THE STREETS // Jan 12, 2005
Just call 50 Cent "Big Willy" — as in Willy Wonka from "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory." The official first single from the G-Unit captain's forthcoming album, St. Valentine's Day Massacre, is called "Candy Shop," and on the record, he's dripping with sweat and giving the girls a sweet tooth.

"Candy Shop" is a mid-tempo dancefloor track produced by Dr. Dre, and features Olivia — the only female G-Unit member — going back and forth with 50 on the chorus. The Queens MC says, "I'll take you to the candy shop/ I'll let you lick the lollipop/ Go ahead girl, don't you stop/ Keep going till you hit the spot."

50 is shooting the video for "Candy Shop" this week in Los Angeles. St. Valentine's Day Massacre is scheduled to drop on March 8.

Credit Aftermathmusic.com

50 Cent Feat Olivia

Candy Shop
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Jome

« Reply #350 on: January 12, 2005, 09:11:10 AM »
Aftermathmusic source: MTV.
I'm not taking their word for it, they don't know jack shit.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #351 on: January 12, 2005, 11:02:16 AM »
Nah i got the song jus it sounds like a dre tune

Jome

« Reply #352 on: January 18, 2005, 06:17:24 PM »
The Game[/u]
feat. Faith Evans - Don't need your love (Co-produced with Havoc)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #353 on: January 21, 2005, 06:47:31 PM »
really no way is that in the booklet?

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #354 on: January 21, 2005, 06:54:40 PM »
really no way is that in the booklet?
way. go out and buy it

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #355 on: January 21, 2005, 07:30:48 PM »
live in britain man gotta wait till monday!  >:( i have went to hmv and virgin all week but they say its comin on 24th january xzibits mean muggin isnt released yet that comes out monday and i have had that album bout 2 months??. I downloaded the games album when it came on eya but still wanna get the collectors edition!

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #356 on: January 21, 2005, 07:35:41 PM »
live in britain man gotta wait till monday!  >:( i have went to hmv and virgin all week but they say its comin on 24th january xzibits mean muggin isnt released yet that comes out monday and i have had that album bout 2 months??. I downloaded the games album when it came on eya but still wanna get the collectors edition!
you still have to wait? damn i feel sorry for you

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #357 on: January 21, 2005, 07:38:51 PM »
yeah i got all the tracks on cd jus want to buy it so its all the offical ya know gotta support the west even tho im far East side cant wait for it tho only two more dayz

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #358 on: January 21, 2005, 07:43:52 PM »
Dre provides 'Additional Production' to the Havoc track, in addition to mixing it.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #359 on: January 21, 2005, 07:53:02 PM »
to be honest i didnt really feel that track that much im quite shocked dre had a part in the production but still not puttin me off the album

no way i moved up a rank muthafuckin OG Wicked!