Author Topic: C.V.: Dr. Dre (Productions) ©  (Read 287635 times)

Okka

Re: C.V.: Dr.Dre (Productions)™
« Reply #600 on: July 03, 2005, 01:01:14 PM »
Dr. Dre Feat Snoop Dogg And Hittman - I Can only assume u r talkin bout the watcher 3 which aint a song its a snoop freestyle over a dre and hittman track b4 it woz given to jay Z

Yeah, Hittman and Rakim was only supposed to be on that track, not Jay-Z...(it would've been million times tighter if it would've been released on Dre's, Hittman's or Rakim's album...

Jome

« Reply #601 on: July 03, 2005, 10:04:29 PM »
Nah nah nah, Jay-Z killed it, arguably the best verse on the track..  8)

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #602 on: July 04, 2005, 05:00:48 AM »
they shuda kept hittman in it tho his verse woz the best one i couldnt stop singin/rappin it when i heard it, its stops in your head for dayz!!!
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Okka

« Reply #603 on: July 04, 2005, 06:06:53 AM »
they shuda kept hittman in it tho his verse woz the best one i couldnt stop singin/rappin it when i heard it, its stops in your head for dayz!!!

Hell Yeah ! ! ! Hittman's verse was the best on the track...

NoThru22

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #604 on: July 04, 2005, 08:09:01 AM »
Is there a different version than the one on the DJ Jam track because Hittman's part was cool but it was like four lines.

Okka

« Reply #605 on: July 04, 2005, 08:19:36 AM »
Is there a different version than the one on the DJ Jam track because Hittman's part was cool but it was like four lines.

Yeah there is, can't remember the lyrics right now...

dre_gfunk

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #606 on: July 04, 2005, 12:32:47 PM »

Yeah there is, can't remember the lyrics right now...

Who can post for the members here

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #607 on: July 05, 2005, 08:26:34 PM »
Dr. Dre Feat Snoop Dogg And Hittman - I Can only assume u r talkin bout the watcher 3 which aint a song its a snoop freestyle over a dre and hittman track b4 it woz given to jay Z

Yeah, Hittman and Rakim was only supposed to be on that track, not Jay-Z...(it would've been million times tighter if it would've been released on Dre's, Hittman's or Rakim's album...

agreed 100%

ABN

« Reply #608 on: July 06, 2005, 06:53:17 PM »
Dre did produce the Outta Control Remix

It looks like the hardest-working man in hip-hop won't be taking any days off this summer. 50 Cent is finishing his movie "Get Rich or Die Tryin' " within the next few days and will immediately head off to Anger Management 3.

While his summer tourmates have the luxury of enjoying some R&R during the tour's off days, 50 has booked several extra shows for himself and the G-Unit. 50's label has not confirmed his side dates yet but said they'll run through the end of August. (It should be noted that Eminem has one spot date, on July 9 at the House of Blues in Atlantic City, New Jersey.)

50 will miss the first two dates of the Anger Management outing on Thursday and Friday in Noblesville, Indiana, and Columbus, Ohio, respectively (see "Eminem, 50, Lil Jon, G-Unit, D12 Team Up For Anger Management 3 Tour This Summer"). Fif and the acts on his label — the G-Unit, Mobb Deep and M.O.P. — won't start their stint until Monday at the Tweeter Center in Tinley Park, Illinois.

At the end of June, 50 and Mobb collaborated for their first video since the Queensbridge duo signed to G-Unit Records (see "50 Cent Wants To Sign Mobb Deep, M.O.P. To G-Unit Records"). Under the direction of Jessy Terrero, the three hit Queens and New Jersey to shoot a video for 50's "Outta Control" remix, produced by Dr. Dre. The "Outta Control" remix is one of handful of new tracks that will appear on the reissue of The Massacre LP, due September 13.

www.mtv.com

Jome

« Reply #609 on: July 06, 2005, 08:16:02 PM »
LMAO, MTV twisting it up once again..  :tosser:

What else did they say Dre did, Disco Inferno, Candy Shop, some Neptunes singles for Snoop, some Eminem produced tracks for himself, a Jay-Z track on Black album, etc.
MTV have no cred left, 90% of their program are reality shows or date shows, the boat is sinking fast..

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #610 on: July 07, 2005, 04:37:53 PM »
Aftermathmusic.com is reporting this too, so who knows for sure. Sounds like a Dre beat to me though.

Jome

« Reply #611 on: July 07, 2005, 05:40:50 PM »
Aftermathmusic.com is reporting whatever other sites report, they are not official.

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #612 on: July 07, 2005, 06:03:47 PM »
does sound dreish but u know he got somany people cpoyin his style so its hard to tell these days, jus gotta wait
mtv said he produced shit like multiply and without me remember?
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Jome

« Reply #613 on: July 12, 2005, 12:19:31 PM »
I've decided to remove

Old Dirty Bastard aka/ Dirt McGirt[/u]
feat. Dr. Dre - Dirty Don't Stop

Until further proof arrives.. doesn't like anything Dre would do, and Dre is not on the track like the mixtape boasts about.

k1000

« Reply #614 on: July 12, 2005, 02:48:05 PM »
anyone can tell if "Live by the Gun" is produced by DRE or Focus, in the sense that it is mentioned in both CV.