Author Topic: C.V.: Dr. Dre (Productions) ©  (Read 287831 times)

Sriram619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: C.V.: Dr.Dre (Productions)™
« Reply #675 on: August 04, 2005, 04:09:54 PM »
that new lloyd banks  and tony yayo this is my city sounds like a dre beat

Jome

« Reply #676 on: August 04, 2005, 05:05:49 PM »
that new lloyd banks  and tony yayo this is my city sounds like a dre beat

Not really, except the piano..
It uses the same strings or drumroll or what it is, as Mobb Deep's "Dump dump dump", "Get me" and "Amerikaz Nightmare", Havoc's trademark sound.
And Havoc produced for Banks before, + they signed to G-Unit..

Havoc usually doesn't use piano though, so I dunno..

Sriram619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #677 on: August 05, 2005, 02:36:06 AM »
i dunno dre has produced stuff for alot of artists like rakwon i dunno we gotto see yayo said he had two dre beats

Sriram619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #678 on: August 06, 2005, 12:57:17 PM »
i finally heard hitmans murder weapon the only good track is last dayz and let shit go with knocturnal

evreything else on it sounds kind of wack

Sriram619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #679 on: August 09, 2005, 02:37:18 PM »
50 cent just confirmed on TRL that Dr. Dre produced the outta control remix

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #680 on: August 10, 2005, 01:10:16 PM »
Dre didnt produce "Heavy Metal Rock & Roll" by Smigg Dirtee f/ The Game, Batkave did. i got the album so im positive about that

and Focus said it himself that he produced "Live By the Gun" for Yayo
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

GetHighorBuyTryin

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #681 on: August 13, 2005, 02:36:10 AM »
this thread is the bomb like hiroshima

GetHighorBuyTryin

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #682 on: August 13, 2005, 02:51:51 AM »
im gonna go through all my shit and add some ... there is one thing , i am a n00b here, is there a complete list that im not seeing somewhere else, or do you just kinna gotta read through all 28 pages and gather up your own list , if your lookin for a true dre discography??  dres roadium swap meet mixtapes are what got me intop hip hop back in 86-87 , tho they were mixtapes included some low level production along with the nwa freestyles ......    its been priceless watchin shit kinna unfold anyways dre is the #1 all time best producer /artist to me but seems to be one of the hardet to get the real scopp on with things liek this .. I would like to see a complete dre discography starting with his very 1st 12"  as i know it to be :

DJ Unknown & Dr Dre - 100 Speakers

I gotta admit even after all these years im still not 100% clear on the differences between producing and mixing a record , etc .. dre might not have doen this one at all, but he did do 3 i remebered off the top of my head.. below my wax is so out of order or else id  have more ... but yo im new here still it would be sick to finally see a huge , definititive dre discography , this is probably the best one anyone can find out there, im sayin lets improve it ill put my two centz in , id work on it even .......

Bobby Jimmy feat Dr Dre - Wienie Whistlers  &  La Rappers (1987)
Fila Fresh Crew - 3 the Hard Way
Jimmy Z - Funky Flute (12" remix) - the remix is 100x better than the album version

oh yeah , dre scored bad boys 2 the movie , or some of it , dont know if that counts

GetHighorBuyTryin

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #683 on: August 13, 2005, 02:55:48 AM »
oh yeah and ...  eazy e & nwa - comptons in the house (original version) (1988)   .. off the eazy duz it cassette maxi pad single

one of my favorite all time trax... its got the few different lyrics and a lil bit of a different beat than the straight outta compton version...

Okka

« Reply #684 on: August 13, 2005, 06:10:24 AM »
this thread is the bomb like hiroshima

But i drop bombs like Hiroshima...

Jome

« Reply #685 on: August 13, 2005, 06:57:41 AM »
im gonna go through all my shit and add some ... there is one thing , i am a n00b here, is there a complete list that im not seeing somewhere else, or do you just kinna gotta read through all 28 pages and gather up your own list

The 1st post on the 1st page!!  ??? lol
Why don't you try comparing the tracks you know Dre produced to that post, it's most likely there..

And we only add tracks Dre produced or co-produced, not the ones he just mixed, cuz mixing doesn't have anything to do with actually making the beat, it's just mixing the beat with the lyrics and chorus, and some times tweaking it in the process..

GetHighorBuyTryin

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #686 on: August 13, 2005, 07:57:55 AM »
yeah like i said dre got me in the game , i know all that stuff on the first page..please dont take the fact i have 12 posts here to mean im a new jack to this game .... if you look thru the 28 pages of posts , its all arguments over what should  be added i dunno i guess im just a big fuckin idiot , i was just sayin it would be tight to update that list  ....i just added 3

theres been tons of tracks "added" to his great discography in these 28 pages , but the only way to get a list of them all is to surf thru all 28 pages i stopped at #13 or so

i guess no one wants to go through all that trouble, guess im on my own on that ,  oh well this has the potential to be so much more , but im just a noob so do yer thang , word

GetHighorBuyTryin

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #687 on: August 13, 2005, 08:02:06 AM »
my whole point, if you read my post , is theres a  lot more dre production credits you guys are missing .. i dont get it , im a lil buzzed but i sense some hostility here  .. theres a ton missing especially from the real early days , i just thought it would be dope to have this discography somehwere where peeps can regularly add/delete things to and from it 

Sriram619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #688 on: August 13, 2005, 10:39:52 AM »
Good Lookin on posting those dre tracks from the late 80's that sound was sick whats up with hittman anyone know what hes recording now and you guys think he will be on detox

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #689 on: August 13, 2005, 12:31:55 PM »
post up the tracks and we'll discuss them
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program