Author Topic: C.V.: Dr. Dre (Productions) ©  (Read 287764 times)

Jome

Re: C.V.: Dr.Dre (Productions)™
« Reply #945 on: November 15, 2005, 12:36:43 PM »
Man-its my first post 8).First of all,I wanna say one big MAJOR PROPZ to Jome and others who've contributed to this fantastic thread.I read the whole 39 pages and was like...WOW.Big work has been done here.I can't wait to get my 100 posts so i could gain access to the hook-up spot an try to find those dre tracks,cuz in my country only 20-30% percent of those tracks and albums could be found and being a very big DRE fan im very curious and interested to hear all that i can find from the list.Propz againd for the thread

offtopic:could someone teel me if he doesn't see the pictures from my signature,cuz im curious if they could be seen,since im hosting them from a bulgarian site.

Thank you.  ;D Welcome to the forum.
I can't see your pictures, try uploading to http://www.imageshack.us/ .. they stay up forever.

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #946 on: November 15, 2005, 03:17:53 PM »
Man-its my first post 8).First of all,I wanna say one big MAJOR PROPZ to Jome and others who've contributed to this fantastic thread.I read the whole 39 pages and was like...WOW.Big work has been done here.I can't wait to get my 100 posts so i could gain access to the hook-up spot an try to find those dre tracks,cuz in my country only 20-30% percent of those tracks and albums could be found and being a very big DRE fan im very curious and interested to hear all that i can find from the list.Propz againd for the thread

offtopic:could someone teel me if he doesn't see the pictures from my signature,cuz im curious if they could be seen,since im hosting them from a bulgarian site.

imma take those props too lol thanx man and welcome to the forum, unfortunitly there aint no hook up spot anymore! try and find your tracks off limewire i got all of them off there except a few that jome hooked me up wit nearly a year and a half ago on mIRC, still aint givin u props for that man!
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

davida.b.

« Reply #947 on: November 15, 2005, 10:06:51 PM »
Raekwon

400 Grams

Some news from RZA:

The RZA produced song 'State Of Grace' by Raekwon off the Cuban Linx II album has been leaked to a variety of DJ's across the US continent and has aired for the first time on Hot97 breaking the long Wu-Tang ban by the radiostation since 1997.

The album is still in the works and is promised by RZA to be a real classic: 'A few other niggaz got beats on there, but it's mostly me. We going back to the old times on this one, so I don't wanna talk about who else is producing cause we might end up cutting everybody off. There's no word on the tracklisting so far. As far as guest appearances I'm not saying either, but you better believe Rae is on fire!.'

The Dr.Dre produced '400 Grams' is also not sure about a spot on the highly anticipated Cuban Linx II.

In movie news, 'Derailed' came in number 3 at box office leaving 50 Cent's movie 'Get Rich or Die Trying' one spot behind at number 4. RZA however says he enjoyed 50 Cent's movie alot and gained even more respect for him because he related much to the poverty displayed in the movie.

Source: www.wutangcorp.com

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #948 on: November 16, 2005, 03:56:28 AM »
prob b a leftover like dre's track on meth's album
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
« Reply #949 on: November 16, 2005, 09:29:20 AM »

imma take those props too lol thanx man and welcome to the forum, unfortunitly there aint no hook up spot anymore! try and find your tracks off limewire i got all of them off there except a few that jome hooked me up wit nearly a year and a half ago on mIRC, still aint givin u props for that man!
Could you just tellts Limewire?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #950 on: November 16, 2005, 09:34:54 AM »
get limewire off download.com and search for the songs u r lookin for

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #951 on: November 16, 2005, 11:00:17 AM »
Is 40 Glocc's "Finer Thangzzz" a leftover from The Jakal?

NoThru22

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #952 on: November 16, 2005, 03:33:46 PM »
Finer Thangzzz was on Tray Deee's compilation General's List and it came out before 40 Glocc's album.

Jome

« Reply #953 on: November 16, 2005, 09:40:43 PM »
Raekwon
400 Grams

Good looking, I'ma tag that with "unreleased" for now..  8)

tempo2

« Reply #954 on: November 17, 2005, 03:22:21 AM »
where is hoe hopper? the left over from the chronic.

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #955 on: November 17, 2005, 05:00:08 AM »
where is hoe hopper? the left over from the chronic.

Yeah I guess that should be up there too.

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #956 on: November 17, 2005, 05:43:00 AM »
Ab Liva[/u]
feat. Dr.Dre - Feel Me

Is Dre even on this track?

Sriram619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #957 on: November 17, 2005, 10:50:58 AM »
not that i know of

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #958 on: November 18, 2005, 05:31:55 AM »
The Party -

Let's Get Right Down To It (3:28)
Co-producer - Colin Wolfe
Producer - Dr. Dre 

Says It came out in 1992, check the link:

http://www.discogs.com/release/488356

not sure about this

Jome

« Reply #959 on: November 18, 2005, 07:55:45 AM »
Not sure if Dre would produce for a British group called "The Party", they don't look too gangsta...  :D

Even though Colin Wolfe was on both Chronic & 2001..  :o
« Last Edit: November 18, 2005, 07:57:57 AM by Krayzie Jome »