Author Topic: amarica will attack iraq  (Read 293 times)

Agua

Re:amarica will attack iraq
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2003, 04:00:03 PM »

^^^

i really start to get more to the pro-war side. for a long time i was in the yes/no area, but saddam houssein must be disarmed and if that will mean the end of the united nations... so be it. a lot of western countries depend on america, so they will lick america's ass afterwards anyway.

lol. it's always very easy to decide pro war if you're not involved. btw, what do you know about the un? i guess nothing. so please think twice before jumpin to the conclusion..

TheSheriff

« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2003, 04:06:53 PM »
Well, I'm allowed to comment, as my father will be in the line of fire if we do go to war, and as I understand deeply the workings of the UN. But hey, the anti-war stance has its own good reasons too. I just believe the pros outweigh the cons.

mauzip

« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2003, 05:04:07 PM »

^^^

i really start to get more to the pro-war side. for a long time i was in the yes/no area, but saddam houssein must be disarmed and if that will mean the end of the united nations... so be it. a lot of western countries depend on america, so they will lick america's ass afterwards anyway.

lol. it's always very easy to decide pro war if you're not involved. btw, what do you know about the un? i guess nothing. so please think twice before jumpin to the conclusion..

So if I can't have an opinion why can you? :-\ Think twice before making such a stupid comment. I know enough about the UN to have an opinion.

Agua

« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2003, 05:12:10 PM »

I know enough about the UN to have an opinion.

i don't think so....

mauzip

« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2003, 05:32:52 PM »

I know enough about the UN to have an opinion.

i don't think so....

why not stupid little punk

Quakaveli

« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2003, 06:06:18 PM »

Yse my brother...HEIL AGUA!!!  :D

the teenager found it funny... well....go and watch baywatch or whatever... but please don't forget the handkerchiefs, little man. your mum will appreciate it.

LOL Aguas gettin  funnier...HAIL AGUA!!!  ;D

Trauma-san

« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2003, 08:33:58 PM »
P.S. I believe Saddam and his friends should be assassinated, rather than going to war.

Yeah, I'd rather see this too.  It's not gonna happen though, we don't work like that (for the life of me, I don't know why)

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2003, 09:46:55 AM »
^^^^^^
that would be the best option. and if you wanna know why you dont do it think of this.... a good fighter will try and win in the ring on points, but a fighter who wants the weaker to fear him will beat a weaker man to a pulp. I know coz ive been on both ends of this, and it applies to the international scene.

Saddam has played the un members against each other because he knew people would see the war wasnt right, and he also knew us and britain would be stubborn bastards. This guy isnt worth disbanding the un. Before you say things like the un is useless, it is the only policing body, not us not britain, not france, everyone together. Its not perfect but bloody murder will break out if it becomes useless. US and britain should look at the wider picture and agree the only way to solve conflict is negotiation.
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2003, 08:17:26 PM »
i don't know where i stand on war but

if anyone saw that thing on MTV where they interviewed that iraqi kid (i dunno was like 16-17) dude seemed like an average teen ager and was OBSESSED with western culture, dude liked Will Smith and was in love with the Backstreet Boys, dude even did a 1 second song and dance of one of their songs. No taste in music but you'd think he'd like america from all the questions he answered. then they asked what he thought about 3,000 innocent people purposly being murdered and the Kid outright said "they deserved it".

give me all the bad Karma in the world you want but it's hard for me to feel bad for people who want to wrap themselves up with MY culture but want me dead.

now i'm not promoting the killing of the innocent here in iraq, cuz i'm not. But i think it's sad that someone can be opposed to accidental killing of the innocent which could/will happen with this iraqi war, but glorify the out right thought out killing of people who are ignorant/could give a fuck less about affairs in other countries.  It's a hypocritical way of thought.

this also pisses me off too becuase not everyone in america wants to kill the innocent(95%) nor support the war  (40%)  but they still feel we (innocent americans) should die, for "what" our country/government "did" or "didn't" do to them.  it's like damn! nevermind a grip of people in america are on your side assholes

so if we went to war ........i can't say i will sorry for the innocent who might or will die TOO MUCH

1. they've been warned of war for how long now? They should leave (america didn't get no mass warnings prior to Sept 11)

2. If we deserve to die beacause of what our leaders did , in their opinion.......why should that theory change now? (don't get me wrong i'm not rooting for the death of the innocent)

-------------------------------------------------
But also i don't think we should go to war with Iraq because  Iraq will be a threat. but N korea IS a threat.....is and will....big difference. right now we should be talking with Chino Elvis right now trying to get him to disarm first, then if he didn't disarm war with him.....i'd be willing to fight that fight.

But then i think we should becuase fuck i hate paying 2.30 a gallon for gas

but then i think we shouldn't becuase  we would gain more homeland security by NOT pissing off more rag heads

but then i think we should becuase people like Saddam shouldn't be in power and be allowed to irritate us that much and cause this must strife between allies

but theni think we shouldn't becuase i heard it's going to be an urban warfare this time and why should we give innocent iraqis their Sept 11th? (even though it wouldn't beas tragic IMO)

but then we should becuase we've developed soooooooooo much techno wise that we could set records for least amount of unwanted casualties in warefare (according to the history channel's show they had on American arms)

but
then
but
then

yadda yadda yadda yadda

whatever happens i don't know where i stand and now i really don't care......IMO i think that all of us regular joes  who dont have anyone in iraq or in the US/british army shouldn't concern themselves so much with this shit  just hope that saddamm disarms and complies so we can have  peace or hope that the war is only 3 days like the last one so we can concentrate on other things again

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09