Author Topic: Wo here likes Bob Marley/Reggae  (Read 270 times)

Quakaveli

Wo here likes Bob Marley/Reggae
« on: March 10, 2003, 09:38:53 PM »
Who here likes marley/Reggae in general? I love that shit...last quarter I took a reggae class and learned a lotta shit about Jamaica, history of reggae, bob marley, etc...  went to one concert too... so I wanted to know who else iz into dis shit too. peace.

E. J. Rizo

Re:Wo here likes Bob Marley/Reggae
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2003, 10:18:11 PM »
i love Bob Marley.....

KVB

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2003, 10:23:16 PM »

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2003, 01:55:40 AM »

kick ass album

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2003, 02:44:10 AM »
Can't say I really like the music, have liked some songs here and there but Bob get's nothing but respect from me, a true legend.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

Immortal

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2003, 10:53:27 AM »
i love reggae
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

gFuNkA

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2003, 11:51:52 AM »
bob marley is dope...but yall have to listen to alpha blondy´s "Apartheid Is Nazism"...classic album with dope productions. this is by far one the best reggae albums ever made.

« Last Edit: March 11, 2003, 11:53:17 AM by gFuNkA »

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2003, 12:16:47 PM »
Yeah I like Bob Marley, and all that laid back Reggae stuff. However, apart from a few exceptions I really hate dancehall music, you really can't understand a word they are saying half the time.

Damn u Americans are lucky, u get classes in the history of reggae. Damn I would love to have done shit like that at school.

tnp

« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2003, 01:49:38 PM »
Yeah I like reggae but I like dub better. More bass, more distorted shit, Mad Professor, Lee Perry, Yabby U, King Tubby, Burning Spear.

tnp

Quakaveli

« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2003, 02:08:51 PM »
Yeah I like reggae but I like dub better. More bass, more distorted shit, Mad Professor, Lee Perry, Yabby U, King Tubby, Burning Spear.

tnp

Haha yeah Dub iz pretty coo....kinda wierd tho...I bet u could easily get in a trance listening to sum of dose krazy dub beats while high. Aye and a question...Iz "smoke 2 joints" by Bob Marley considered dub? cuz it sounds like it to me...

and yeah Waiting for DJ...Im lucky 8) ..and I dont like dancehall either...BS ass rapper-wanna-be's...I saw a couple videos of dancehall rapperz and I was crackin my ass up, their fuckin homos....Puffy daddys of rap, but even mroe extreme(if u can imagine dat  :o )

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2003, 06:39:43 PM »
ya i like Bob Marley hes tite my favorite song by him is WE Be Jammin iluvit lol

Deep Cover

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2003, 03:16:00 AM »
Bob Marley is the greatest legend man!!! Listen to his album Legend

It's fucking great. And if you want to let a girl know that you really love her. Put Wait in Vain up, and she'll suck your dick immediatelly, haha

Don Seer

« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2003, 03:18:08 AM »
yeah i love marley stuff.. got quite a lot of marley.. like 8 cd's now or something :)

there was a cool mini-series prog about reggae on UK tv around sept/oct time last year was pretty interesting, learnt and picked up on a lot of stuff from that

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2003, 10:39:15 PM »
Hell yea...I love Bob Marley..."No Woman No Cry" is the shit...True legend no doubt...BTW, I also have a 20 second unreleased exclusive Acapella of him singing, and I was gunna use it as a chorus for a song of mine, but never got around to it...LoL...Just imagine, Sccit Feat Bob Marley...Shit would be straight HEAT...lolol...PeACe

Quakaveli

« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2003, 10:53:17 PM »
Hell yea...I love Bob Marley..."No Woman No Cry" is the shit...True legend no doubt...BTW, I also have a 20 second unreleased exclusive Acapella of him singing, and I was gunna use it as a chorus for a song of mine, but never got around to it...LoL...Just imagine, Sccit Feat Bob Marley...Shit would be straight HEAT...lolol...PeACe

LMAO Fa sho man...can I get in on dis track too?