Author Topic: Fuck it, I hate being 30  (Read 2759 times)

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

Re: Fuck it, I hate being 30
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2013, 01:50:51 PM »
Lmao. Your place in life and your unhappiness is a result of no one but yourself. Better yourself and your world will be better. You continue to be a cryIng ass bitch/victim and you'll never go anywhere. You're 30, be a fucking man. I'm also in my 30's an continue succeeding financially, physically, mentally etc. more than in my 20's. Loved my 20's but being 30 shits on it. 30's is when you start reaping rewards of the hard work you did in your 20's. That is, if you worked hard in your 20's and didn't cry and wine and think you're the only person in the world bad shit has happened to. But it's not too late to change all that, but that's on you and no one in the world but you.

Keeps it trilla

emotions are involuntary.  If you feel fucked up you feel fucked up.  Ttrying to cover shit up isn't going to help anything.  And telling me what I "should of done in my 20's" doesn't help either. 

My basic point was its all on you. You've done your travels to Africa which I'm sure are wonderful experiences, and you're at a good age for that. All I'm saying is that if things are fucked up for you now, take charge an start controlling your destiny.

I believe life is a trial and it's supposed to be hard as fuck. That's how your soul matures. If there was no stress/strife/tragedy in this world none of us would progress. And it's all about how you handle it. Do you resort to crime/violence? Do you wish bad things on people because it seems like they always have good luck? Or do you roll with punches and maintain integrity at all costs?

We all have those tough times man, I know where you're coming from. Keep your head up. Real talk.

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2013, 04:09:55 PM »
Brian do you really talk like this in real life? Being a 30 year old wigger is not a good look.

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2013, 03:36:11 AM »
play on playa

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2013, 05:17:50 AM »
You know what, I'll bite.  Brian, it seems to me as if you might be one of those people who always see the grass greener on the other side, or in this case, in 1996.  Im not trying to clown here, just making a point.  If you always believe that a certain time period was better than now, then you will never allow yourself to be the open slate you once were as a kid which is what allowed you to have the good times you did.  Feel me?

I get that Nicki Minage sucks donkey dick, and most new rappers sound like dipshits rapping about money and trying to sound like theyre all from atlanta, i get it.  but theres good music out there just like theyre good times to be had and good people to meet, you just cant go into it with the mindset you do or youll always have the same depressing ass shitty results.  and end up reminiscing about some time period that most likely wasnt as good as you remember it to be.

to me, this is a big part of growing up, seeing the changes in life and rolling with em, and learning to enjoy em.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Mick a/k/a Mickaveli_#1

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Greenleaf
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2013, 03:14:05 PM »
This is my first post under this account in nearly a decade (9 years) The Forums are nothing to what they were years ago. Albums of a higher quality standard being put out on a more consistent level allowed for regular news and updates and we were never starved even from the major artists we wait on patiently for years today.

People eagerly awaiting UTEOT to be disappointed with the terrible remixes. Westcoast websites and forums all over the place. People waiting for celebrity beatdowns. Quik & Dre both actively producing several artists and albums at the time. People paying hundreds for unreleased music. Audiogalaxy was better than napster. Those were the days  8)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2013, 03:24:37 PM »
This is my first post under this account in nearly a decade (9 years) The Forums are nothing to what they were years ago. Albums of a higher quality standard being put out on a more consistent level allowed for regular news and updates and we were never starved even from the major artists we wait on patiently for years today.

People eagerly awaiting UTEOT to be disappointed with the terrible remixes. Westcoast websites and forums all over the place. People waiting for celebrity beatdowns. Quik & Dre both actively producing several artists and albums at the time. People paying hundreds for unreleased music. Audiogalaxy was better than napster. Those were the days  8)

you used to post at hitemup, right??  or was it musicfantalk?

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2013, 03:57:20 PM »

DIDNT U HAVE A DIFFERENT ACCOUNT HERE? I REMEMBER CLINT DOGG BEEFIN WITH U LOL

Mick a/k/a Mickaveli_#1

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Greenleaf
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2013, 02:50:56 AM »
I didn't start posting on forums until like 99. The old DR forums, then on Musicfantalk in 2000 (scary to believe that was 13 years ago  :-X ) hitemup, wcrydaz, most of them that were out. But I started creating old geocities and angelfire pages before I was on forums. I think everyone who was around then in the olden days had one. This was mine:

http://www.angelfire.com/music5/oaklandwarrior/mickey.htm

Just look at how shytty that looks compared to what we have today ;D Back in the dark ages absolutely. Yeh, my other account is still the mick one but the nickname on it is V2DHeart:

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?action=profile;u=17313

I just saw this post about being 30, which I'm approaching in the near future and it made me reflect and thought "Hay, I used to have an older account on here" - Little did I know it was registered to an old hotmail account that hasn't been used in around 7 years. Found some interesting things on there too. It's amazing when you look back in life and compare it to present times but music-wise, it was certainly superior for Hip Hop back then...

Then today, we get people like...... Well, Clint Dogg  :P

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2013, 12:30:30 PM »
LMAO NOW THATS OLD SCHOOL

AND I REMEMBER WHEN IT WAS NEW SCHOOL

TIME FLIES

Mick a/k/a Mickaveli_#1

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Greenleaf
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2013, 04:17:45 AM »
When the Makaveli 2 bootleg came out, and then the 3rd one. Playa P's old geocities page. Man, these kids just don't know how active, fun, new and exciting it was back then  ;D

LegendaryEternallyCLE

• Lil Geezy
  • Cleveland is the City where I come from
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2013, 05:13:00 PM »
Well I hope things change for the better for you.

I on the other hand (being 31) think my 30’s are evening better than my 20’s. For my 30th a friend of mine flew to SF (he had never been to the West Coast) and we drove down Highway 1 to LA to See Rage Against The Machine (one of my bucket list concerts). It’s was awesome.

In my 30’s I have a sweet job I love and make a lot more money than I did in my 20’s.

I too came from the Midwest/East Coast. I was born and raised in Cleveland/Akron/Northeast Ohio and now living in SF. I know people like to trash talk Cleveland. But to me the only Cities better in the US are NY and Chicago. I love Cleveland and I rep it hard out in SF. I always have a great time when I go back. I actually just got some Indians Tickets for my upcoming birthday I’m flying home for (For whatever reason Cleveland doesn’t play in the Bay Area this season).

If you think where you’re from suck it may be because you’re not aware of  what all your own city has to offer.

All I saying is my 20’s were a ball, but your 30’s is where it’s at. Like someone said above, you’re finally seeing all the hard work you spent in your 20’s pay off. And if you don’t see it immediately keep on working hard and it will pay of eventually.

I love being 30
« Last Edit: July 21, 2013, 10:14:00 AM by Kane25420 »

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2013, 01:02:37 PM »
when im 30 i hope to smoke weed wit my young son too.
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2013, 01:21:11 AM »
 Being at Avcon the other week was another reminder of me not liking being over 30 and again this weekend that just passed, had a big night out and i still dont feel fully recovered. Now you could argue that i should've out grown such behaviour but still, thats the type of shit that makes you feel old.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2013, 08:58:57 PM »
if he hates life at thirty im sure by fifty hes going to murk himself.

anyone wanna gamble on these odds?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2013, 08:59:55 PM »
Being at Avcon the other week was another reminder of me not liking being over 30 and again this weekend that just passed, had a big night out and i still dont feel fully recovered. Now you could argue that i should've out grown such behaviour but still, thats the type of shit that makes you feel old.

i hope you wore some pants this time that actually reached your socks and a decent shirt this time you fucking hoser.