Author Topic: For those who say I never bond with my son, watch this...  (Read 2286 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: For those who say I never bond with my son, watch this...
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2013, 12:37:25 PM »
Lol @ this nigga recalling times when BangBros was filming ma-dukes in his crib and hot boxing the living room.

Blood$

« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2013, 12:50:53 PM »
child services wouldnt do a damn thing, u lightweight ass mufuckaz....out here, kids grow up watching their parents smoke blunts, blowin clouds of that good kush up in their childrens faces n shit.... lol, child services smfh. weed is not a drug, get over it. it's like cigarettes back in the 90s, only less dangerous. "quick, the kids are comin, hide the pack of marlboros!"...square shiet - weed is legal, fuck u.

infinite's kid will be able to fuck up all your kids in 10 years. mark it.

those kids won't have any brain cells left by the time they're 12 then being around good ass weed all the time lol

if the kid is a TEEN that's a whole other story but this dude's is like what 3 or 4? that's not cool at all, and best believe child services would at least conduct an investigation to make sure nothing else is wrong at home but you're right I don't think there would be a punishment for just this video alone

look what happened with French Montana's little dude Lil Poopy or whatever his name is, he's only 8 and his parents are being investigated just because the kid was in a video with strippers, weed smoke, drinking, etc. and had a song "Coke ain't a bad word"

BabyBird

« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2013, 01:14:03 PM »
 i didn't say that... thanks for the info thou bro but we need a little bit more

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2013, 01:42:50 PM »
someone send this to child services :D

stop snitchin

of course you see nothing wrong with this, you fucking ingrate.  seriously you look more and more like a scumbag on here everyday that i read your barely intelligible dribble that you call "posts".  your mother shouldve spit you out onto her government section 8 orange carpet.  damn shame.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2013, 01:54:37 PM »

stop snitchin

of course you see nothing wrong with this, you fucking ingrate.  seriously you look more and more like a scumbag on here everyday that i read your barely intelligible dribble that you call "posts".  your mother shouldve spit you out onto her government section 8 orange carpet.  damn shame.
no one cares about what your mother spits out on your section 8 orange carpet faggot so carry on.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2013, 01:57:50 PM »

stop snitchin

no one cares about what your mother spits out on your section 8 orange carpet faggot so carry on.

No no no.  See, I just said that to you.  Now you say something different.  God, you are a disgrace to black people everywhere.  Honestly one of the dumbest people on here of all time, and thats including skystalker.  Whats your occupation (since i know youre gonna respond right away)?  Man up and tell us. 
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2013, 02:04:24 PM »

stop snitchin

No no no.  See, I just said that to you.  Now you say something different.  God, you are a disgrace to black people everywhere.  Honestly one of the dumbest people on here of all time, and thats including skystalker.  Whats your occupation (since i know youre gonna respond right away)?  Man up and tell us. 
this let's me know you're on here for friends because your life is sad and you show just how ignorant and dumb you are every time you post.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2013, 02:10:53 PM »
Man dodges picture questions and now job questions. Sounds like an ashamed nigga.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2013, 02:11:43 PM »
Man dodges picture questions and now job questions. Sounds like an ashamed nigga.
I guess I should be ashamed of workin' for Verizon huh ?

Blood$

« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2013, 02:13:36 PM »
Verizon is snitching doe, they are giving up text messages and info to the feds and government am I wrong?

just fuckin' with ya  8)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2013, 02:14:28 PM »
Na, they are.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2013, 02:14:31 PM »
Verizon is snitching doe, they are giving up text messages and info to the feds and government am I wrong?

just fuckin' with ya  8)
LOL

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2013, 02:15:24 PM »
Na, they are.
just like you wanna snitch on infinite to keep him from comin' to queens to whoop ya ass.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2013, 02:16:37 PM »
Lol, I wouldn't do that. But even if I did, him losing his son wouldn't have any effect on him coming to Queens.

Where you at though? Pumping air in those bike tires?

Where the pic?