Author Topic: For those who say I never bond with my son, watch this...  (Read 2254 times)

Sccit

Re: For those who say I never bond with my son, watch this...
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2013, 02:20:27 PM »
child services wouldnt do a damn thing, u lightweight ass mufuckaz....out here, kids grow up watching their parents smoke blunts, blowin clouds of that good kush up in their childrens faces n shit.... lol, child services smfh. weed is not a drug, get over it. it's like cigarettes back in the 90s, only less dangerous. "quick, the kids are comin, hide the pack of marlboros!"...square shiet - weed is legal, fuck u.

infinite's kid will be able to fuck up all your kids in 10 years. mark it.

those kids won't have any brain cells left by the time they're 12 then being around good ass weed all the time lol

if the kid is a TEEN that's a whole other story but this dude's is like what 3 or 4? that's not cool at all, and best believe child services would at least conduct an investigation to make sure nothing else is wrong at home but you're right I don't think there would be a punishment for just this video alone

look what happened with French Montana's little dude Lil Poopy or whatever his name is, he's only 8 and his parents are being investigated just because the kid was in a video with strippers, weed smoke, drinking, etc. and had a song "Coke ain't a bad word"

weed actually doesnt kill brain cells, it's been debunked as a myth by studies long ago.

but yea, mufuckaz in america are uptight as shit, theres no doubt about that

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2013, 02:22:06 PM »
Lol, I wouldn't do that. But even if I did, him losing his son wouldn't have any effect on him coming to Queens.

Where you at though? Pumping air in those bike tires?

Where the pic?
i'm fuckin your mother's throat in the next room come see me.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2013, 02:27:30 PM »
Man dodges picture questions and now job questions. Sounds like an ashamed nigga.
I guess I should be ashamed of workin' for Verizon huh ?

LMAO

At best, AT BEST, in this dudes life he'll be middle management gettin fucked with long hours and menial pay, but actin like he ballin peddlin cell phones hahahhaha

The best part about it is he drops that info like "yeah so i should be ashamed that im a millionaire stock investor huh get off my nuts dogg" shit you cant make this stuff up
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2013, 02:31:24 PM »
Man dodges picture questions and now job questions. Sounds like an ashamed nigga.
I guess I should be ashamed of workin' for Verizon huh ?

LMAO

At best, AT BEST, in this dudes life he'll be middle management gettin fucked with long hours and menial pay, but actin like he ballin peddlin cell phones hahahhaha

The best part about it is he drops that info like "yeah so i should be ashamed that im a millionaire stock investor huh get off my nuts dogg" shit you cant make this stuff up
I have a career rusty unlike you. it's not my fault that you wanna stay on the internet all night, wake up the next day, listen to your mother gettin' pounded while you play video games all day, and rot your life away living off taxpayer's money.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sccit

« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2013, 02:32:45 PM »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2013, 02:36:13 PM »

that fool got a hanes white tee under that clearance rack sweater.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2013, 02:46:54 PM »

"he got a hanes shirt man, yeah a hanes shirt, i cant believe that.  its so funny that he got that commonly worn hanes brand undershirt on......AS AN UNDERSHIRT!"

see when i translate it how unfunny and unclever you are
« Last Edit: June 11, 2013, 02:52:48 PM by Russell Bell »

Blood$

« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2013, 02:51:04 PM »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: June 11, 2013, 03:05:03 PM »

"he got a hanes shirt man, yeah a hanes shirt, i cant believe that.  its so funny that he got that commonly worn hanes brand undershirt on......AS AN UNDERSHIRT!"

i'm sure you see nothin' wrong wit this picture because you dress even worst.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: June 11, 2013, 03:19:32 PM »

i'm sure you see nothin' wrong wit this picture because you dress even worst.

But still not as worst as your grammar.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #40 on: June 11, 2013, 03:32:20 PM »
Verizon is snitching doe, they are giving up text messages and info to the feds and government am I wrong?

true lol

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: June 11, 2013, 03:39:05 PM »
Verizon is snitching doe, they are giving up text messages and info to the feds and government am I wrong?

true lol
they watchin' you hack. LOL

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #42 on: June 11, 2013, 03:41:35 PM »

true lol

i got friends at the Verizon call center in Bangor...they got my back son  8)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: June 11, 2013, 03:42:29 PM »

true lol

i got friends at the Verizon call center in Bangor...they got my back son  8)
LOL

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #44 on: June 11, 2013, 04:11:02 PM »
LOLOL. You work for Verizon? So you even snitch like T.I.?