Author Topic: Been 2 years and NAs is definately the best rapper at the moment  (Read 353 times)

Immortal

Definately. I mean he's just too good- flow, lyrics, rap, is just off the hook. I still bump stillmatic and god's son from time to time. ITs just fucking amazing. NAs is like second to Pac for me. Amazing rapper. Props to him. THese 2 years have been awesome for him ever since stillmatic was dropped. No one can surpass NAs.

anyone else feeling me feel free to post

peace
« Last Edit: March 11, 2003, 01:26:11 PM by IMMORTAL TECH aka Apocalypse »
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

KVB

Re:Been 2 years and NAs is definately the best rapper at the moment
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2003, 11:08:30 AM »
I don't like Nas...

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2003, 02:12:56 PM »
It's been really good for him ever since he dropped "Stillmatic" and kicked off the battle with Jay-Z.  Continued with the now classic Stillmatic and a good remix EP (as good as a remix EP could get).  Then he released The Lost Tapes, which I still can't find a single mistake in it, and finally God's Son.

And his guestspots have been great too.  "Some Of 'Em" (Devin), "In Between Us" (Scarface), "The Essence" (AZ), etc.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2003, 02:43:27 PM »
agreed overall there last 18-24 months, have been nas on top of the game, 90% of niggaz will tell u this, people startin to again recognize his skill on the mic, even some rich kids down who only started listenin hip hop after they heard a eminem track like "without me" here started to repect his skill....even though they would neva buy his shit but still, his gettin his props and his on top at the moment no doubt

peace
« Last Edit: March 11, 2003, 02:44:36 PM by LyRiCaL_G »

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2003, 02:45:49 PM »
It's been really good for him ever since he dropped "Stillmatic" and kicked off the battle with Jay-Z.  Continued with the now classic Stillmatic and a good remix EP (as good as a remix EP could get).  Then he released The Lost Tapes, which I still can't find a single mistake in it, and finally God's Son.

And his guestspots have been great too.  "Some Of 'Em" (Devin), "In Between Us" (Scarface), "The Essence" (AZ), etc.

word he def came the tightest on 'some of em' and thats comin from a hige xzibit fan

peace

Jome

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2003, 09:16:42 PM »
Stillmatic seemed to be the changing point, as that was a great album, but Lost Tapes kinda removed the big anticipation for God Son, at least to me..
God Son might be a better better album then Lost Tapes, but it's not near Stillmatic..

So he's one of the top 5 rappers right now, along with Eminem, Jay-Z, Scarface and.. hmmm..

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2003, 10:00:50 AM »
Stillmatic seemed to be the changing point, as that was a great album, but Lost Tapes kinda removed the big anticipation for God Son, at least to me..
God Son might be a better better album then Lost Tapes, but it's not near Stillmatic..

So he's one of the top 5 rappers right now, along with Eminem, Jay-Z, Scarface and.. hmmm..

id add snoop dogg as the other one if the five but you wouldnt agree,lol but still jus my opinion ;)..........and no doubt scareface mad a sick sick album ...........but like i gotta see if he can drop another tight joint first........but i kinda do agree that his in that top 5 now afta droppin his latelst joint

peace

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2003, 02:11:47 PM »
lost tapes is the only one of those albums i still bump.
i had stillmatic and gods son in my cd changer for a week long at the most.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Jome

« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2003, 04:01:42 PM »

id add snoop dogg as the other one if the five but you wouldnt agree,lol but still jus my opinion ;)...

PTCTBTB ruined his spot in the top 5.  ;)

kingpin_4eva

• 'G'
  • LADIES #1 LOVER
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2003, 10:47:03 PM »
Snoop still in the top 5. PTCTBTB was an album that Snoop tested the water. After his poor record sales, he will definetly hook back up with dre to make another hot album. TRUST ME!
Nah, maybe it's the bitches and the sunshine
Fool, it's the palm trees, cool breeze and one-time
This the home of ragtops and swimsuits
We wear Chuck Taylors, nigga, we don't fuck with Timb boots!

Jome

« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2003, 10:04:21 PM »
Snoop still in the top 5. PTCTBTB was an album that Snoop tested the water. After his poor record sales, he will definetly hook back up with dre to make another hot album. TRUST ME!

Lmao @ "testing the water"..  :-X

eNgIeS

« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2003, 12:01:38 AM »
Gods Son sucked from Zone Out onwards. It started off great, it just went down hill since. I just didnt dig all the slower acoustic or soul shit he was doing. Thats my opinion

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2003, 12:37:56 AM »
yea nas and em are  2 rappers i really like still

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Dj Eskimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • <iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamer
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2003, 02:04:29 AM »
lost tapes is the only one of those albums i still bump.
i had stillmatic and gods son in my cd changer for a week long at the most.

<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamertaghere.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204"></iframe>
http://www.myspace.com