Author Topic: Russia imposes fines for gay pride rallies  (Read 296 times)

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Russia imposes fines for gay pride rallies
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2013, 02:45:02 PM »
OG MV's subconscious hates this with all its rainbowed heart

OG CM's surface personality loves this and is on board
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2013, 03:06:03 PM »

you broke your neck posting in in a gay thread once again. congrats fag !
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2013, 03:18:46 PM »

lol

see if i someone on here calls you a fag CM, you get all aggy.

what does that tell us?

you should really listen to Heinz.  The guy is actually tryna help your ass.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2013, 03:34:02 PM »

lol

see if i someone on here calls you a fag CM, you get all aggy.

what does that tell us?

you should really listen to Heinz.  The guy is actually tryna help your ass.
i'm not upset wit you sweetheart. I laugh at your daily cry for attention it's a shame that someone who claims to have a degree and tries to place himself above others has to stoop so low. but what do you expect from a flea bag when you don't even respect the bitch that shoulda swallowed your lame ass ?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2013, 04:35:55 PM »
^lmao, son always puts passion in every syllable.

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2013, 05:52:19 AM »
Russia is looking more and more like the sole bastion of sanity in this crazy world. They have also made it illegal for gays to adopt.

I'm not saying that everything is gravy there, they are still a state run by oligarchs and Kay gee bee, but they do appear to have some sense of decency.

Btw, you'll never see this in America. The US is heavily infiltrated by a satanic faggot cult. Y'all seen Ja/nett Nap0li7an0 right? That sick fuck used to be a man.

run-of-the-millian

• 'G'
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2013, 07:25:47 AM »
I'm against repressing freedom of speech.

But glad their "high anti-gay sentiment" goes "as far as" preventing faggots from adopting kids. SMH at that article.

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2013, 07:49:22 AM »
Russia is looking more and more like the sole bastion of sanity in this crazy world. They have also made it illegal for gays to adopt.

I'm not saying that everything is gravy there, they are still a state run by oligarchs and Kay gee bee, but they do appear to have some sense of decency.

Btw, you'll never see this in America. The US is heavily infiltrated by a satanic faggot cult. Y'all seen Ja/nett Nap0li7an0 right? That sick fuck used to be a man.

The oligarchs no longer Controls Russia.

Putin is moving Russia 2 it's destined path.
That is the Ideal of the Byzantine Empire.
Where there is a marriage between Church and State.
And This Christianity is the real christianity.

In TOT-forum I already have explained their role in the world.

That's why they are attacking Putin and the Church.
Remember Pussy riot?

When Madonna on tour defended "freedom of speech" and attacked Russia decision 2 sentence them 2 prison.

This is what the Russian deputy Minister said about Madona “With age, every former slut tries to lecture everyone on morality. Either take off the cross or put on pants.”

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2013, 08:15:02 AM »

Remember Pussy riot?

When Madonna on tour defended "freedom of speech" and attacked Russia decision 2 sentence them 2 prison.

This is what the Russian deputy Minister said about Madona “With age, every former slut tries to lecture everyone on morality. Either take off the cross or put on pants.”

Their actions of late lend credibility to what you say. I hope you're right. I am always cautiously optimistic however, as I know that the Bolsheviks were the OG nazis, and have the Kay gee bee etc. They have indeed been heavily heavily propagandized in the US for decades, back to when my grandparents were children. I have mostly been on the fence whether they are tight with the En DoubleU Oh or not. Their outright dismissal of faggotry does speak volumes, as SO--domy is the cornerstone of the Satan/luciferian doctrine of the En doubleU oh.

Heinz

« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2013, 10:31:55 PM »

Remember Pussy riot?

Their actions of late lend credibility to what you say. I hope you're right. I am always cautiously optimistic however, as I know that the Bolsheviks were the OG nazis, and have the Kay gee bee etc. They have indeed been heavily heavily propagandized in the US for decades, back to when my grandparents were children. I have mostly been on the fence whether they are tight with the En DoubleU Oh or not. Their outright dismissal of faggotry does speak volumes, as SO--domy is the cornerstone of the Satan/luciferian doctrine of the En doubleU oh.

Why are you typing out KGB and NWO with syllables?