Author Topic: Are Papa G and Suge still cool?  (Read 2328 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Are Papa G and Suge still cool?
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2013, 12:19:50 PM »
what album does papa g rap on?

oh he doesnt rap?

wtf are we talking about then?

Hip-Hop is more than just a music, it's a culture... and I know your just a vulture!  But you know some of know that music doesn't come to us in a vacuum, there are a lot of key players and elements that surround and influence the artists to make their shit dope.  Suge and Papa G helped take Death Row artists to the next level.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2013, 02:46:55 PM »

oh he doesnt rap?

Hip-Hop is more than just a music, it's a culture... and I know your just a vulture!  But you know some of know that music doesn't come to us in a vacuum, there are a lot of key players and elements that surround and influence the artists to make their shit dope.  Suge and Papa G helped take Death Row artists to the next level.
+1
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2013, 05:22:04 PM »
if there was ever a person the words culture vulture fit it would be suge knight.

he got your boy killed and profited immensely from it.

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2013, 03:05:48 AM »

oh he doesnt rap?

do you know the elements? calling Petey a vulture, shit, what does that make you . a maggot that comes to absorb the remains the vultures leave behind. you don´t even know shit about rap, like everyone here has pointed out you listen to max. 5 ( five ) rappers  . have you breakdanced? have you done graffiti ? dj´ing? how about some beatboxing?
 if you have i really wonder how the hell you turned out to be like that, lmao.

i know you rap and i´m not gonna knock you on that . though i can´t listen to that shit for longer than a minute.

how do you read history , "man" ? dr. dre and his then new and hungry rappers, snoop, kurupt, (daz with his production) are what made that great music you and i grew up on.  suge knight did things to make the label poppin but Dre would´ve blown up on his own after Ruthless.
  he just happened to know suge who strong-armed him out of ruthless and didn´t even do that good.
dre day only meant eazy pay day.
 the way suge handled business was the reason the whole death row fell apart.

the fat fuck didn´t pay his artists, he beat up and abused his engineers and beatmakers . just like the people earlier in this thread said . i´m just repeating because you´re too slow to get it :P

the way you remember things ... oh lord. what a douche . haha. can´t help but laugh . LAMB should kick you to the curb and then kick a lil more. if that would repair your broken brain, brian.
you´re lucky that you have so loyal friends that though you make them look bad by being affiliated with em you they still stand by you .

but hey, you have time to contemplate that when you´re sitting in hell with Suge :D

don´t bother replying, i just took a 3 kilogram shit on you and i´m not gonna read your delusional crap .  you claim you´re not a troll but shit, you´re the worst kind. the one that doesn´t admit it

« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2013, 12:16:48 PM »
vintage - http://youtube.com/watch?v=jhlqXv-p5ck  8)

Best youtube comment ever:
"I love the way that Suge threatens everyone into having fun lol"

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2013, 12:38:41 PM »

LOL
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Fraxxx

« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2013, 04:16:32 AM »

LMAO
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

run-of-the-millian

• 'G'
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2013, 04:48:05 PM »
There seems to be three interviews with him on the front page of bomb1st.com right now.

In one of them he talks about the issues covered here. Basically he says it was Kenner/Iovine who ran Death Row into the ground. He also says that Kenner refused to give him a proper contract despite Suge telling him to do so, but it wasn't all bad because that enabled him to just walk away when things started going wrong.

Sami

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2013, 04:54:48 PM »
Iovine popped the balloon and then immediately rushed off to Aftermath.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2013, 08:51:43 PM »
i wonder if back in the days wiggers in the 70s used to gossip about the moves barry gordy and other record execs made behind the scenes

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2013, 11:04:11 AM »
i wonder if back in the days wiggers in the 70s used to gossip about the moves barry gordy and other record execs made behind the scenes

Naw.. cause Barry Gordy and Motown ain't shit compared to Suge and Death Row.   They just made a few pop hits is all Motown did.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

PhunkyDoob

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2013, 02:08:09 PM »
Yall just keep eating this whole shit up.

Every year everybody comes up with "brand new exclusive info" just so some of you kids & fanboys can get excited about their old brand or something they were around. Reminds me of how "everybody" was "supposed
to be there that night 2pac/Biggie got killed". They're catering to people like you with these myths. Same thing that Frank Alexander did and so many others. Hustle the impressionable.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2013, 02:59:36 PM »

Naw.. cause Barry Gordy and Motown ain't shit compared to Suge and Death Row.   They just made a few pop hits is all Motown did.

"Chino makes the world go round, fucking up entire record companies like Harrell did to Motown" - chino xl