Author Topic: History Lesson...  (Read 526 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

History Lesson...
« on: March 11, 2003, 02:54:09 PM »

TheSheriff

Re:History Lesson...
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2003, 03:05:36 PM »
LMAO

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2003, 04:07:33 PM »
Applesauce....

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2003, 04:24:41 PM »
you're slowly catching on... :D

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2003, 04:56:35 PM »

Battle Record: 20 - 3
14 KO's

Febuary's Battle Mc Of The Month.
March's Wordplay Mc
March's Best Punchline Mc

Kain670

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2003, 05:43:05 PM »
11 March 2003

W.C.C. Security Council Resolution 1441

Security Council Tightens the use of a thread related to Applesauce by Now I Know

WestCoastConnection  -- The Security Council unanimously adopted a resolution March 11 strengthening the penalties for using or refering to word "Applesauce". Inspection of threads of Now I Know, has shown increasing use of Applesauce related threads, "a final opportunity to comply with Non-Appplesauce Use (NAU) obligation by Now I Know is given in resolution 1441."

The resolution, number 1441, establishes an enhanced inspection of Now I Know threads, which will be carried out by the W.C.C. Monitoring, Verification, and Inspection Commission (UNMOVIC) and the International Reliable Thread Agency (IRTA).

All 15 council members voted for the resolution: permanent members Overseer, Kain670 and many more to join.

The resolution states that Now I Know remains in material breach of council resolutions relating to use of Applesauce related thread and requires that Now I Know give UNMOVIC and IRTA a complete and accurate declaration of all aspects of its meaning and why Now I Know is obsessed with Applesauce within 30 days.

It gives UNMOVIC and IRTA, among other things, unrestricted rights of entry and travel into and throughout Now I Know account; provides for W.C.C. security for the inspectors; gives the inspectors the right to freeze his computer and declare exclusion zones; and gives them the right to conduct interviews of his family members, either inside or outside the country, without the presence of Now I Know. Most importantly, it gives the inspectors immediate, unconditional, and unrestricted access to all sites on Now I Know computer, including so-called privates files.

The resolution directs Overseer, executive chairman of UNMOVIC, and Kain670, IRTA director general, to "report immediately to the council any interference by Now I Know with inspection activities as well as any failure by Now I kow to comply with its non-Applesauce Use obligations." The council will then "convene immediately ... in order to consider the situation and the need for full compliance with all of the relevant council resolutions in order to secure international peace and security.

Determined to secure full compliance with its decision.

Acting under Chapter VII of the Charter of the WestCoastConnection Security Council Members

------------------------------------------------------------
Become a WestCoastConnection Security Council Members

13 more spots open!!!

permanent members Overseer, Kain670...................................................?

lol ;D
got bored with homework

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2003, 05:43:37 PM »
« Last Edit: March 11, 2003, 05:44:26 PM by Now_I_Know »

Westcc

« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2003, 06:53:37 PM »
i see your posts and i think, this guy is funny, he'll have something entertaning. but all you have is a link that i never click on

- tha wiz

Quakaveli

« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2003, 07:21:07 PM »
i see your posts and i think, this guy is funny, he'll have something entertaning. but all you have is a link that i never click on

- tha wiz

Kain670

« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2003, 07:38:32 PM »

- tha wiz

yeah same feeling here...
thats why I proposed resolution 1441

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2003, 10:31:08 PM »
You guys didn't click the link? Applesauce Damn you!...Here I'll post it up for you slow retards...

PROCESSING APPLE SAUCE AND APPLE JUICE
An Introduction

We're extremely proud of Mott's heritage of quality products. Our company has been making apple products since 1842, when Samual R. Mott began making apple cider and vinegar in Bouckville, NY. Today, we make over 13 million cases of apple sauce and apple juice every year!

The apples we use are grown by independent growers, who sell their apples to us to use in making our apple sauce and apple juices. We buy twenty-four different types of apples that we combine to make sure that our apple products are always good tasting. These include eating apples, like Golden Delicious, Courtland, Rome, Ida Reds and MacIntosh, as well as varieties primarily used for manufacturing apple products, like York Imperial, Rhode Island Greening and 20 oz. Most of our apples are from the northeastern part of the United States, where our manufacturing plants are located.

Cleaning, Peeling, Cooking, and Saucing
Most of our apple sauce is produced in the Fall. Growers bring their apples to our manufacturing plant in large wooden crates, where they are unloaded into a washing tank for cleaning. From there, the apples travel in a water flume, or canal, to the peel area. Before peeling, apples that do not meet our quality specifications are "culled" or removed. Automated apple peelers quickly peel and core each apple, and inspectors check the apples to make sure they are ready for cooking. In our process, even the peels and cores aren't wasted; they are squeezed to make apple juice.

A huge steam pressure cooker cooks the apples, which are then pressed through a screen to filter out any apple seed or other materials we don't want in our sauce. For our Chunky style of apple sauce, we mix cooked chunks of apple sauce in with the screened apple sauce. For our Cinnamon and Dutch Apple Spice styles of apple sauce, seasonings are added. Jars or single serving plastic cups are then filled with the hot apple sauce, sealed, cooled, labeled, packaged and shipped from our warehouse to local supermarkets in all areas of the United States, and in some parts of Canada and Europe.

Sometimes, we also make apple sauce during other parts of the year. We then use apples that we have stored in specially cooled storage houses. This cold storage system keeps the apples fresh and crisp.

Kain670

« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2003, 04:43:26 AM »

11 March 2003

W.C.C. Security Council Resolution 1441

Security Council Tightens the use of a thread related to Applesauce by Now I Know

WestCoastConnection  -- The Security Council unanimously adopted a resolution March 11 strengthening the penalties for using or refering to word "Applesauce". Inspection of threads of Now I Know, has shown increasing use of Applesauce related threads, "a final opportunity to comply with Non-Appplesauce Use (NAU) obligation by Now I Know is given in resolution 1441."

The resolution, number 1441, establishes an enhanced inspection of Now I Know threads, which will be carried out by the W.C.C. Monitoring, Verification, and Inspection Commission (UNMOVIC) and the International Reliable Thread Agency (IRTA).

All 15 council members voted for the resolution: permanent members Overseer, Kain670 and many more to join.

The resolution states that Now I Know remains in material breach of council resolutions relating to use of Applesauce related thread and requires that Now I Know give UNMOVIC and IRTA a complete and accurate declaration of all aspects of its meaning and why Now I Know is obsessed with Applesauce within 30 days.

It gives UNMOVIC and IRTA, among other things, unrestricted rights of entry and travel into and throughout Now I Know account; provides for W.C.C. security for the inspectors; gives the inspectors the right to freeze his computer and declare exclusion zones; and gives them the right to conduct interviews of his family members, either inside or outside the country, without the presence of Now I Know. Most importantly, it gives the inspectors immediate, unconditional, and unrestricted access to all sites on Now I Know computer, including so-called privates files.

The resolution directs Overseer, executive chairman of UNMOVIC, and Kain670, IRTA director general, to "report immediately to the council any interference by Now I Know with inspection activities as well as any failure by Now I kow to comply with its non-Applesauce Use obligations." The council will then "convene immediately ... in order to consider the situation and the need for full compliance with all of the relevant council resolutions in order to secure international peace and security.

Determined to secure full compliance with its decision.

Acting under Chapter VII of the Charter of the WestCoastConnection Security Council Members

------------------------------------------------------------
Become a WestCoastConnection Security Council Members

11 more spots open!!!

permanent members Overseer, Kain670, Owen*, Rud*
-------------------------------------------------------------
w/new members*
« Last Edit: March 12, 2003, 04:45:26 AM by Kain670 »