Author Topic: Xzibit coming out with new Album.  (Read 1801 times)

LostAngel

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton...
Re: Xzibit coming out with new Album.
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2013, 03:29:34 PM »
Great news. This album will hopefully have more coverage and promo then Napalm.

Yeah, he needs more mainstream coverage. Well, there will be 13 songs on the album, and that's all.

you know the tracklist?

Nope. There's 1 song which is leftover from Napalm era to be on Vanguard. They've just started to work on the album.
I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton, Dr.Dre said X Man you're onto somethig...

doggfather

« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2013, 10:43:46 PM »
ok, then how do you know that 13 track will be on it?!
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Remedy360

« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2013, 11:14:01 PM »
Good to hear, I honestly underestimated dude for a while but X has really been about as consistent as anyone in terms of putting out quality music.

LostAngel

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2013, 04:30:34 PM »
X was in studio with Dr.Dre and Jon Connor 2 days ago. It seems like Dre will be executive producing Vanguard.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2013, 05:03:05 PM »
X was in studio with Dr.Dre and Jon Connor 2 days ago. It seems like Dre will be executive producing Vanguard.

Connor posted a picture of him and Dre in a studio like 4-5 days ago i think

jon connor is dope, heard him on that Chrisco / Elzhi / DJ Premier track and he killed it.  well they all killed their verses.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2013, 05:55:36 PM »
He must've actually seen some cheese from his last album if he's already coming out with another.  Anybody know if his last album did good numbers?  I think it was an independent release, and it was very good quality for an independent release.  One of the only good rap albums of the past 2 or so years along with Sticmans The Workout and Bad Meets Evil.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

dameons

« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2013, 11:12:00 PM »
       ....I wonder what he means . I know it isn't Detox tho , or we'd be hearing more rappers whispering . Has to be X's newest idea .

dameons

« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2013, 11:29:57 PM »
He must be in Detroit tho , because Mateen Cleaves posted a pic of him and X fishing . So maybe stuff for Eminem is being done .

LostAngel

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2013, 12:01:07 PM »
I know they're doing a song for new Xzibit's album named "Vanguard".
And yea, maybe Dre decided to get X on new Eminem's album also, but I wouldn't be so sure after hearing 1983 track. Paul wouldn't let that happend.

And yea, Mel-Man was working on that track with Dre too.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2013, 12:03:03 PM by LostAngel »

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2013, 12:10:13 PM »
He must've actually seen some cheese from his last album if he's already coming out with another.  Anybody know if his last album did good numbers?  I think it was an independent release, and it was very good quality for an independent release.  One of the only good rap albums of the past 2 or so years along with Sticmans The Workout and Bad Meets Evil.
Remember that Mr. X to the Z also owes quite a bit in back taxes to the IRS, which might be why he's back in the studio and trying to put out albums, just to generate some income and pay off his debts to Uncle Sam.

LostAngel

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2013, 12:16:05 PM »
Remember that Mr. X to the Z also owes quite a bit in back taxes to the IRS, which might be why he's back in the studio and trying to put out albums, just to generate some income and pay off his debts to Uncle Sam.

Not really. X paid that shit. And he don't need an album to pay that, he's doing a lot of other things which pays a bill for him. Movies, commercials, shows, Bonita Tequilla and bunch of other shit. IRS thing is getting old.
And I don't think he could pay a beat to Dre if he didn't payed IRS debt, we all know how much does Dre beat costs so no. You're wrong.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2013, 12:54:59 PM »

And I don't think he could pay a beat to Dre if he didn't payed IRS debt, we all know how much does Dre beat costs so no. You're wrong.

I think Dre and X have always just exchanged favors.  I don't think money really changes hands between artists such as Dre, Eminem, Snoop, Xzibit.   Like Snoop and Xzibit probably just appeared on "2001" for free and in return Dre did work on Top Dogg, Last Meal, Restless.

I think they may get points on the album for their work, so in that regard they might get paid for appearing on others albums.  Like Dre being executive producer of Restless I think he got executive producer points on the album.

But it's not like Xzibit calls Dre and says, "I'll pay you such and such for a beat".   Xzibit is just down for Dre whenever Dre needs him and likewise Dre tries to hook X up every now and then.

Not 100% sure on that, but I remember hearing Snoop say something about how him and Dre just exchange favors like that and don't actually charge.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2013, 04:06:44 PM »
Napalm was the album of the year last year!  "Meaning of Life" was a certified banger, and there were a lot of solid joints throughout.

real spit

INGlewood4Life

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2013, 02:21:22 AM »
 8)