Author Topic: Am I The Only One Who Thinks 50 is Overrated  (Read 561 times)

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Am I The Only One Who Thinks 50 is Overrated
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2003, 09:57:36 AM »
he's the most overrated rapper in history..and most overhyped...he dropped an ok album maybe 3.5/5 with a couple nice tracks with some good production and all of sudden everyone thinks he's god or something... then again i guess ja rule and nelly have a huge fan base too

Very much soo...I am so sick of hearing his songs...even hearing his name is gettin on my nerves...Everyone I know is like "go shorty its your birthday" and I just feel like hitting them in the face...thats also how I feel about Em I am so sick of him too...
damn i hate that shit too, all them lil white kids be yellin that shit, thinkin there cool n shit, i fuckin hate people like that, thats the only problem with 50, everyone is bumbing his shit, his shit is dope but his cd is going to get played out more than "The Eminem Show" and almost nothing could get more played out than that!

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2003, 10:12:45 AM »
LOL people always complaining... no matter if u sell enough or too much, wcc will always be there to complain

No Name Ever

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2003, 03:56:48 PM »
i cant stand 50 cent,.
[

Lil' Dirty Bastard

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2003, 05:08:01 PM »
Wat his problem is is that he needs a new Video so people can get a fresher feeling of him, then you'll start 2 feel him again.  
Tha Lil' Dirty Bastard straight frum tha VA zoo

Dip Set Movementarian 4 Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2003, 06:08:21 PM »
Wat his problem is is that he needs a new Video so people can get a fresher feeling of him, then you'll start 2 feel him again.  

Nah...I won't ever feel him again...however I am feelin Lloyd Banks and Tony Yayo big...They are nice

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2003, 06:46:12 PM »
no...
« Last Edit: March 14, 2003, 06:55:56 PM by Now_I_Know »

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2003, 08:10:21 AM »
It's starting to get stupid, you can't go anywhere without hearing that damn In The Club track, and it is really starting to annoy me, cause the beat is so plain. All it does is go drr drr t, drr drr t, drr drr t, drr drr t, through the whole song and is extremely annoying after a few listens. Almost everyone at the college I go to seems to have bought his album, even though most of them don't like that type of music at all normally, and it's the only thing that ever seems to get played in our student lounge. And people assume that just because I like hiphop, for some reason I must like 50 Cent. He is now starting to annoy me on the same level as Ja Rule and Nelly do, and that really is saying something.

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2003, 09:14:02 AM »
I dont like hes music but I do have more respect for him then alot of other artists on top like Ja Rule & Whoever..
40oz Graphire

bez

« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2003, 09:43:08 AM »
I dont think he is overrated.  I skipped through his album and I was like what the fuck is that shit but if you sit and listen to it its boss.  The beats on the album are gangsta, the lyrics aint to great but 50 got a good flow.  

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2003, 10:34:35 AM »
50 is coo..
He's an average rapper nothing more nothin less.
Not a top of the line Mc, nor a bottom feeder.

The hype is way overblown for an otherwise average cd "Get rich or die tryin".
The Dr Dre/Eminem connection will almost sell 2 million units off the bat in a 50/50 chance of crap's. (They rolled 7)

But 50 ImO, is not among the top guns, nor does he deserve to be mentioned in their essense yet.
He first has to strive to be the best in his camp.
then we can talk about the game.

But with the Mtv/Media Eminem hype connection, 50 has a bright future. The keyword being FUTURE.

ImO
Hatesrats 2000Tre
« Last Edit: March 16, 2003, 06:14:10 PM by Hatesrats »