Author Topic: The Story of the 17 Lost Teeth.  (Read 300 times)

Heinz

The Story of the 17 Lost Teeth.
« on: June 14, 2013, 06:08:14 AM »
"They [Young People] have exalted notions, because they have not been humbled by life or learned its necessary limitations; moreover, their hopeful disposition makes them think themselves equal to great things -- and that means having exalted notions. They would always rather do noble deeds than useful ones: Their lives are regulated more by moral feeling than by reasoning -- all their mistakes are in the direction of doing things excessively and vehemently. They overdo everything -- they love too much, hate too much, and the same with everything else."    Aristotle on Youth.

Part.1

Growing up I was an overly confident little whippersnapper never backing out of trouble or physical altercations.
Perhaps this was an overcompensation for my VC and people bullying me in the hood.
I quickly gained a reputation for being fearless and won more than my share of fights, usually through dirty tricks.
One day me and some older boys from the hood went to fight the neighborhood gang across the park.
As we were crossing the park an old chinese guy was doing some strange dance move under a tree.
I started mocking him to appear cool to the older guys.
The old man walked slowly over to us while all the time looking down on the ground.
When 3 feet or so away from me he raised his head and looked at me like he could see straight through me.
He placed his index finger to my forehead and said:
- So you think you are strong man, very strong man.
Then he smiled before he made a snap with his finger right between my eyebrows.
It sent me flying backwards like I had been hit by a truck and knocked me unconscious.
I woke up 10 minutes later with a crowd of people around me feeling pretty embarrassed.
The old man was gone.

That night I had the strangest dream.
I fall out of the belly of a war plane... rapidly towards the ground.
Tumbling through the air, splitting clouds in half, swallowing pieces of them while I fall.
Eating the clouds makes me fall slower and the moment I realize this I start grabbing whatever piece of cloud I can get my hands on stuffing it into my mouth.
All of a sudden I am weightless and stand totally still in the middle of the air just hovering.
I feel something stuck in my throat and start to cough intensely. The coughing is so violent that I turn a summersault.
My equilibrium gets thrown off and I feel sick. Then I vomit.
A fountain shoots forth out of my mouth, a fountain of nails.
They form a road in front of me, like a fakir's mat shaped like a snake into the distant.
I try walking ontop of it but my feet sink into the nails like they were made of butter… An inner voice tells me to walk on my hands.
This works better and I start walking along the fakir road, not on my palms but with my fingertips like I am playing the piano.
The speed at which I am moving intensifies and all the nails and finger movements turn into a blur. The blur turns into a purple fog and I am on my feet again trying to push my way through the fog like it was an amazon jungle.
A thought comes to me:  - I wish I had a machete, it would make things so much easier.
An object appears in my right hand that resembles a machete. I look closer and see that its a dried flat mackerel.
I throw it like a boomerang into the fog splitting a crack just large enough for me to squeeze through.
Then I am standing in the park under the china mans tree.
I look at the tree and see the china mans face in the tree bark, his face laughs at me and leaves fall down around me. When they hit the ground they become teeth with small feet. They run over to a trashcan next to a park bench and jump into it.
I walk over to the trashcan and peek into what looks like a dark chasm.
Then I fall into it and everything turns black…
I wake up confused in my room and feel around my mouth for my teeth.
They are all there.

To be continued.

« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 06:10:33 AM by Heinz »

Hack Wilson - real

Re: The Story of the 17 Lost Teeth.
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2013, 02:49:06 PM »
 8) waiting on part 2

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2013, 04:40:30 PM »
Shoutout the double-0, Dayton, Youngstown, C-Town, Nat-Town.

Remedy360

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2013, 06:31:15 PM »
You're an interesting fella, Heinz.

Heinz

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2013, 10:47:43 PM »
Part 2.

The next day I do my regular routine of skipping class and hanging out with the older knuckleheads.
One of them had stolen a Rampage arcade machine so we wasted many days playing that.
It is also how I got my nickname King Kong Kesser because I was the ruler of that game.
Even though I was only 12 I had started to grow a full beard so I did indeed look like a miniature gorilla.
Anyways one of the OG's (older guys) got the bright idea that we steal a school bus and see how far we could get.
The bus compound was only a few blocks away and we all thought it was a brilliant idea.
Stealing the bus proved easier than one would think but getting far was a different story.
A cat we called Split Lip Kip (since he had a hare's lip) crashed the bus into a small bodega after a senior marching band suddenly appeared from around a corner.
We all fled in panic with all these old marching band guys chasing us with their instruments.
I remember one of them alternated between shouting for us to stop and blowing his trumpet as loud as he could.
Needless to say it was quite a spectacle.
I slipped into a chinese restaurant as swift as a swallow and ran through the kitchen and out to the alley in the back. There was the old chinaman from the park sitting on an old wooden crate eating a bowl of noodles.
I froze at the sight of him and stopped dead in my track.
He put his noodle bowl down and got up.
Then he said: King Kong Boy huh?
Then he started laughing while pounding his chest like a gorilla.
Looking back at it today it is really funny but back then I was terrified.
Like deja vu he put his index finger between my eyebrows and snaps it…and again I am devoured by darkness.

I wake up in a small room laying on a futon. On the wall hangs a scroll with three chinese characters that I would later understand the meaning of. Next to me is a bowl of noodles.
The old chinaman enters the room and tells me to eat the noodles.
- Where am I? I ask him.
- You are here. he replies.
Am I a prisoner here? I ask and to which he replies with a loud laughter.
His laughter breaks my fear and I actually feel good to be in his presence.
I sit up and eat the bowl of noodles. They taste delicious.
When I have finished eating the old chinaman says:
- Get up.
I get up and we go out of the little room.
On the other side of the door we enter into a large hall. It is simply an open space with tatami mats covering the floor. Through a window I can see the sunset in the distance. I must have been unconscious for many hours.
I ask him:
-Who are you?
- My name is Ching Pong Liu and I will be your teacher.

To be continued

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2013, 01:25:31 PM »
can we get a part 3?   8)

Heinz

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2013, 04:14:09 PM »
can we get a part 3?   8)

Soon my Hindu friend, have patience.

Hack Wilson - real