Author Topic: YEEZUS leaked.  (Read 4393 times)

Will_B

Re: YEEZUS leaked.
« Reply #90 on: June 20, 2013, 01:11:58 PM »
Sorry to go off topic but did someone refer to someone else as a 'fannyfart'?
Lol.

It's Petey's pet name for me

I don't really get it, as I consider a fannyfart to be one of the biggest 'compliments' a pussy can give you. :banana_dss:

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #91 on: June 20, 2013, 01:12:12 PM »
Lmao, Saddot got novels for days.

All that stemmed from a T.I. comment too. What's with Dubcc and T.I. extremists?

Our Game and Dre stans almost seem normal compared to these two.
what is an extinct form of hip hop ?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #92 on: June 21, 2013, 02:33:34 PM »
If I was truly a follower I wouldn't go against the grain and be like you and pose like your frontin' ass saying, "this ain't real hip hop nigga. This is corny pop nigga. I listen to T.I. nigga!!!" 

LMAO

The thing for me with this guy and most of his music, is that it just feels hollow.  I realize that rap is bragging; that it stems from that and has only very recently grown into anything but (yes William, I know stuff about rap too).  Buut, Kanye just comes across as completely arrogant, lifeless, tryhard, and douchey.  Which is probably what he is in real life - which I couldn't care less about, except for the fact that it is obviously seeping and teeming from his musical ambitions and recordings.  Hes the kind of rapper that goes from either the emo side (which is unbelievable since he's so self-describedly "cool" and "above" everything) or the "nigga im rich" side (to me, this is him following the trends being the complete opposite of being innovative which some people seem to think he is). 

On a lighter note, I get that guy and Classic Material confused when I read their shit all the time lmao.

Since the College Dropout days, Kanye has been in battle with his thoughts on wealth. Take "All Falls Down" for example he spits these bars...

"But I ain't even gonna act holier than thou
Cause fuck it, I went to Jacob with twenty-five thou
Before I had a house and I'd do it again"

It's a characteristic that that isn't positive per se, or something that one can support. But it's definitely interesting to see the development that Kanye has experienced over the years. The more money he's made, the hypocrisy has become even more intense. He tries to be cool sure, but his pain is quite evident. The guy's mom died from complications of plastic surgery and around the same time him and his long-term fiancée called it quits. Something even to this day he still raps about. I don't think a rapper compares to him in terms of dealing with what comes along with fame, and he's putting it out on display for everyone to listen to.

He sacrificed his mom and is miserable about it.

« Reply #93 on: June 21, 2013, 02:38:33 PM »
Kanye just knows how to make songs. It's not "great Hip Hop", but I'm not judging it like it is. Kanye rides the incredible production with an awesome delivery.

But it doesn't surprise me that the forum built off an extinct form of Hip Hop is so harsh to judge this. Because outside of this forum, nothing but astounding reviews.

Blood On The Leaves stays on repeat. 8)

This coming from the kid who dont know who Brand Nubian is. lol. If you dont know your past how the hell you gonna know your future? Your a follower Cham you been one forever. Youre named after a click of mothafuckas you not even down with who are followers of another nigga. First it was Chamillitary, then you was team box5 then you was tryin to be team hollywood bilderberg then you jumped on Joe Budden late as hell after he fell off and went commercial. Once again I knew before I even came on here you was gonna say this album was great because you a follower. I could give a fuck about what online reviewers think for all we know they could be young dumb motherfuckas with no knowledge of hip hop like you the kid who thought Lord Jamar was some new era mixtape rapper dissin Kanye.

The only reason you don't like TI is because CM and I listen to his music and back in the day we had that whole thing goin on with you sayin Chamillionaire was better and us sayin Tip was better. Tips career took off and Chams didnt like we said and youve had to live wit that L. Thats literally the only reason youre anti TI. Same reason youre Anti Kobe because Nik been shittin on you forever on this board too. If I was one of these losers on here who worried about what the majority of the board thought of me and just didnt want to be clowned and agreed with you and got along with you you would hold no malice towards TI and be on here callin him king of the south easily. Especially the fact that anybody down with Jay-Z and Eminem in your book is automatically dope.

For the record chamillionaire shits all over TI. Just sayin

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #94 on: June 21, 2013, 02:46:59 PM »
Kanye just knows how to make songs. It's not "great Hip Hop", but I'm not judging it like it is. Kanye rides the incredible production with an awesome delivery.

But it doesn't surprise me that the forum built off an extinct form of Hip Hop is so harsh to judge this. Because outside of this forum, nothing but astounding reviews.

This coming from the kid who dont know who Brand Nubian is. lol. If you dont know your past how the hell you gonna know your future? Your a follower Cham you been one forever. Youre named after a click of mothafuckas you not even down with who are followers of another nigga. First it was Chamillitary, then you was team box5 then you was tryin to be team hollywood bilderberg then you jumped on Joe Budden late as hell after he fell off and went commercial. Once again I knew before I even came on here you was gonna say this album was great because you a follower. I could give a fuck about what online reviewers think for all we know they could be young dumb motherfuckas with no knowledge of hip hop like you the kid who thought Lord Jamar was some new era mixtape rapper dissin Kanye.

The only reason you don't like TI is because CM and I listen to his music and back in the day we had that whole thing goin on with you sayin Chamillionaire was better and us sayin Tip was better. Tips career took off and Chams didnt like we said and youve had to live wit that L. Thats literally the only reason youre anti TI. Same reason youre Anti Kobe because Nik been shittin on you forever on this board too. If I was one of these losers on here who worried about what the majority of the board thought of me and just didnt want to be clowned and agreed with you and got along with you you would hold no malice towards TI and be on here callin him king of the south easily. Especially the fact that anybody down with Jay-Z and Eminem in your book is automatically dope.

LMFAO
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

« Reply #95 on: June 21, 2013, 03:12:39 PM »

LMFAO

What's so funny?  Cham is technically superior as an MC, and probably has double the IQ of TI. His songs actually have content, TI is nothing more than a trap rapper. How many times can we listen to an album that talks about selling crack and bragging? On top of that, TI is corny as an individual and makes his son wear makeup.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #96 on: June 21, 2013, 03:20:22 PM »

LMFAO

What's so funny?  Cham is technically superior as an MC, and probably has double the IQ of TI. His songs actually have content, TI is nothing more than a trap rapper. How many times can we listen to an album that talks about selling crack and bragging? On top of that, TI is corny as an individual and makes his son wear makeup.
are you serious LOL ? cham can't even make a relevant song right now his wave was back when that swisherhouse shit was out. he has an ep out or about to drop no one here mentioned it. as far as t.i. just bein' a trap rapper he has many songs talkin' about more than just the trap or braggin'. say what you want about t.i. or his kids: they don't have to wonder where their next meal is comin' from. #family hustle.

« Reply #97 on: June 21, 2013, 04:31:11 PM »

LMFAO

What's so funny?  Cham is technically superior as an MC, and probably has double the IQ of TI. His songs actually have content, TI is nothing more than a trap rapper. How many times can we listen to an album that talks about selling crack and bragging? On top of that, TI is corny as an individual and makes his son wear makeup.
are you serious LOL ? cham can't even make a relevant song right now his wave was back when that swisherhouse shit was out. he has an ep out or about to drop no one here mentioned it. as far as t.i. just bein' a trap rapper he has many songs talkin' about more than just the trap or braggin'. say what you want about t.i. or his kids: they don't have to wonder where their next meal is comin' from. #family hustle.

But here's the thing: you're dissin Cham for not having buzz, meaning that if other people aren't jockin him then that somehow makes him wack. To me that's a badge of honor, cuz the masses are nothing but sheep as followers who wouldn't know talent if it smacked them in the face.

Him getting money has no relevance to his quality of music. I know where my next meal is coming from, that doesn't make me a dope rapper.

Put me up on thought provoking TI joints, I will give them a chance. And for the record, I liked rubber band man back in the day, and that other joint that jacked that crystal waters beat. Not hating, just sayin straight up compared to Cham, TI ain't seein him.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #98 on: June 21, 2013, 04:54:23 PM »

LMFAO

But here's the thing: you're dissin Cham for not having buzz, meaning that if other people aren't jockin him then that somehow makes him wack. To me that's a badge of honor, cuz the masses are nothing but sheep as followers who wouldn't know talent if it smacked them in the face.

Him getting money has no relevance to his quality of music. I know where my next meal is coming from, that doesn't make me a dope rapper.

Put me up on thought provoking TI joints, I will give them a chance. And for the record, I liked rubber band man back in the day, and that other joint that jacked that crystal waters beat. Not hating, just sayin straight up compared to Cham, TI ain't seein him.
nah I wasn't dissin' him i'm just sayin' he hasn't consistently released any music and basically fell of the face of the earth. you're correct: you don't have to be rich to have quality music as I've posted several artists who are not 'rich' who have quality joints but the quality of or cham's music itself never appealed to me. i'll post some introspective t.i. joints though.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #99 on: June 21, 2013, 05:25:46 PM »

All that stemmed from a T.I. comment too. What's with Dubcc and T.I. extremists?

lmao

i have no idea.

but those two are very passionate about their TI.

i guess its a lifestyle.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #100 on: June 21, 2013, 05:27:04 PM »

LMFAO

Jrome spitting truth.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #101 on: June 21, 2013, 05:33:53 PM »

lmao

i have no idea.

i guess its a lifestyle.
I think anybody who loves hip hop and have a few favorite rappers should be passionate about the culture. t.i. makes dope music and I've been a fan of the music for 10 years half these cats here won't be fans of the shit 10 years from now that they're fans of currently. #fickle.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2013, 05:36:44 PM by OG Classic Material »

midwestryder

« Reply #102 on: June 21, 2013, 05:37:13 PM »

lmao

i have no idea.

i guess its a lifestyle.
I think anybody who loves hip hop and have a few favorite rappers should be passionate about the culture. t.i. makes dope music and I've been a fan of the music for 10 years half these cats here won't be fans of the shit 10 years from now that they're are fans of currently. #fickle.
that is so true .Most people these days are fickled or have a short attention span .

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #103 on: June 21, 2013, 05:42:00 PM »

lmao

i have no idea.

i guess its a lifestyle.
I think anybody who loves hip hop and have a few favorite rappers should be passionate about the culture. t.i. makes dope music and I've been a fan of the music for 10 years half these cats here won't be fans of the shit 10 years from now that they're are fans of currently. #fickle.
that is so true .Most people these days are fickled or have a short attention span .
I feel for them.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #104 on: June 21, 2013, 05:48:52 PM »

LMFAO

Jrome spitting truth.
not necessarily the truth but he speakin' his opinion which he has a right to and I respect that.