Author Topic: YEEZUS leaked.  (Read 4388 times)

Blood$

Re: YEEZUS leaked.
« Reply #105 on: June 21, 2013, 06:27:00 PM »
Lmao, Saddot got novels for days.

All that stemmed from a T.I. comment too. What's with Dubcc and T.I. extremists?

Our Game and Dre stans almost seem normal compared to these two.

lmao

i have no idea.

but those two are very passionate about their TI.

i guess its a lifestyle.
I think anybody who loves hip hop and have a few favorite rappers should be passionate about the culture. t.i. makes dope music and I've been a fan of the music for 10 years half these cats here won't be fans of the shit 10 years from now that they're are fans of currently. #fickle.
that is so true .Most people these days are fickled or have a short attention span .

yeah, most people just like you

midwestryder

« Reply #106 on: June 21, 2013, 08:42:32 PM »

All that stemmed from a T.I. comment too. What's with Dubcc and T.I. extremists?

lmao

i have no idea.

i guess its a lifestyle.
I think anybody who loves hip hop and have a few favorite rappers should be passionate about the culture. t.i. makes dope music and I've been a fan of the music for 10 years half these cats here won't be fans of the shit 10 years from now that they're are fans of currently. #fickle.
that is so true .Most people these days are fickled or have a short attention span .

please child that is you who is fickled or has a short attention span .  I never been fickled. don't have short attention span at all unlike you .   I am true to an artist & never turn my back on them.  so grow up troll .  take your attention disorder ass down the road . your just getting pathetic.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #107 on: June 21, 2013, 10:16:46 PM »
LOL. This niggas only argument in T.I. v. Cham is Cham ain't relevant. But this nigga swears Blaq Poet is nice...which he is. Half this forum probably can't name you a song. A quarter of it probably doesn't even know who he is. But somehow relevancy is your argument lol.

Son is mad because Jack told you how it is. T.I. been rappin about the same shit for a decade over different beats.

And I'm sure somewhere there's a post about you dissing a rapper because he raps about the same shit...but you refuse to let that apply to Cliff.

You got it bad for a dude, dude.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #108 on: June 21, 2013, 11:31:06 PM »

lmao

i have no idea.

i guess its a lifestyle.

please child that is you who is fickled or has a short attention span .  I never been fickled. don't have short attention span at all unlike you .   I am true to an artist & never turn my back on them.  so grow up troll .  take your attention disorder ass down the road . your just getting pathetic.

dude, slow down a sec.  avoiding being "fickled" (i think you mean "fickle") doesnt mean that someone has to always like an artists stuff.  if you think that way, then youre missing the whole point of art.  art isnt indoctrination, art isnt worship; art is subjective pieces of entertainment meant for consumption.  SUBJECTIVE.  which means its ok to like nelly.  its also ok to say his new single (i havent even heard it but im making a point) is fucking trash.  you saying youd "never turn your back" tells me you dont understand the purpose of art, and look at rappers like your favorite heroes - but as a kid would - like they can do no wrong.  then youre supposed to grow up and say, "wait a minute, this guy is just a regular dude like everyone else, and should be judged that way not as a god". 

theres nothing wrong with respecting someone, or thinking theyre talented, or liking their given art.  but to disrespect other's opinions by acting like they are haters automatically for the crime of not worshiping Nelly or TI, is something a child would do, or a troll.  Which is pretty fuckin ironic since thats what OG Classic Material and midwestrider are always accusing others of being - immature and trollish.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #109 on: June 22, 2013, 04:37:31 AM »
LOL. This niggas only argument in T.I. v. Cham is Cham ain't relevant. But this nigga swears Blaq Poet is nice...which he is. Half this forum probably can't name you a song. A quarter of it probably doesn't even know who he is. But somehow relevancy is your argument lol.

Son is mad because Jack told you how it is. T.I. been rappin about the same shit for a decade over different beats.

And I'm sure somewhere there's a post about you dissing a rapper because he raps about the same shit...but you refuse to let that apply to Cliff.

LOL @ this wigger wannabe....go listen to some depressing joe budden before you decide to jump off a building. I asked you what was a extinct form of hip hop you still have no answer so we have nothin' to discuss here.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #110 on: June 22, 2013, 05:53:04 AM »
this albums production is brilliant .  i don´t care for the raps that much and i´ve never been a kanye fan .  but the production team set up a mood for the whole album. i like concepts.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #111 on: June 22, 2013, 06:09:22 AM »

lmao

i have no idea.

i guess its a lifestyle.

dude, slow down a sec.  avoiding being "fickled" (i think you mean "fickle") doesnt mean that someone has to always like an artists stuff.  if you think that way, then youre missing the whole point of art.  art isnt indoctrination, art isnt worship; art is subjective pieces of entertainment meant for consumption.  SUBJECTIVE.  which means its ok to like nelly.  its also ok to say his new single (i havent even heard it but im making a point) is fucking trash.  you saying youd "never turn your back" tells me you dont understand the purpose of art, and look at rappers like your favorite heroes - but as a kid would - like they can do no wrong.  then youre supposed to grow up and say, "wait a minute, this guy is just a regular dude like everyone else, and should be judged that way not as a god". 

theres nothing wrong with respecting someone, or thinking theyre talented, or liking their given art.  but to disrespect other's opinions by acting like they are haters automatically for the crime of not worshiping Nelly or TI, is something a child would do, or a troll.  Which is pretty fuckin ironic since thats what OG Classic Material and midwestrider are always accusing others of being - immature and trollish.
I never said anything about anyone one's favorite artists to get a reaction from them or just blatantly shitted on an artist's music just cause. that seperates me from the immature and trollish people like you and others....this is a yeezus thread though let's try to keep it yeezy here. LOL
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

BabyBird

« Reply #112 on: June 23, 2013, 04:07:25 PM »

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #113 on: June 23, 2013, 10:29:54 PM »

lmao

i have no idea.

i guess its a lifestyle.

I never said anything about anyone one's favorite artists to get a reaction from them or just blatantly shitted on an artist's music just cause. that seperates me from the immature and trollish people like you and others....this is a yeezus thread though let's try to keep it yeezy here. LOL

so your response is to basically say you arent a troll?  ok, but what about the other stuff CM?  I honestly want to know what your response is to that.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #114 on: June 24, 2013, 03:00:53 PM »

LOL @ this wigger wannabe....go listen to some depressing joe budden before you decide to jump off a building. I asked you what was a extinct form of hip hop you still have no answer so we have nothin' to discuss here.

Lol @ not even being able to defend that your entire argument is flawed.

And West Coast 90's rap is extinct.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #115 on: June 24, 2013, 03:10:24 PM »

lmao

i have no idea.

i guess its a lifestyle.

so your response is to basically say you arent a troll?  ok, but what about the other stuff CM?  I honestly want to know what your response is to that.
i'll say this as I feel it pertains to me: everybody here has favorite artists, teams, etc. and it's ok if one or another doesn't necessarily like what I like and I shouldn't expect them to. as far as lookin' at rappers or any entertainers as a hero or whatever it's not the case in fact if you go and purchase whatever these guys are puttin' out we are in fact their heroes...we the supporter put them in the position of power and influence that they are in. so when midwest say he's not turnin' his back on a favorite artist of his I share his sentiments...I been buyin' t.i. records since '03 and I will always support my favorite artists and others that I like because that's what I feel you should do if you're a lover of music.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #116 on: June 24, 2013, 03:16:46 PM »

there's nothin' to defend I've put several records in the t.i. thread that doesn't discuss the trap for homie and 90's west coast rap is not extinct. I can name 5 west coast albums from the 90's that no current west coast artist can outdo you sayin' that about west coast music shows you have no respect or knowledge of west coast music....dinosaurs are extinct that west coast music you speak of is timeless and still prevalent to this day.

Will_B

« Reply #117 on: June 24, 2013, 03:44:22 PM »

there's nothin' to defend I've put several records in the t.i. thread that doesn't discuss the trap for homie and 90's west coast rap is not extinct. I can name 5 west coast albums from the 90's that no current west coast artist can outdo you sayin' that about west coast music shows you have no respect or knowledge of west coast music....dinosaurs are extinct that west coast music you speak of is timeless and still prevalent to this day.

I think Cham is trying to articulate that the 1990's have ended.

This must be the kind of insightful observation he makes over KFC with the fam

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #118 on: June 24, 2013, 04:25:31 PM »
All in all this is a piece of shit album.

Just because he's a rapper doing something a little abstract doesn't mean he's doing something truly innovative or good.

So we got a fashion critic with poor self esteem and race identity issues rapping over what essentially sounds like game audio from Pong over some old NIN drums, yeah, wow, hip hop, so extreme and unique and generation defining.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #119 on: June 24, 2013, 08:33:18 PM »
All in all this is a piece of shit album.

Just because he's a rapper doing something a little abstract doesn't mean he's doing something truly innovative or good.

So we got a fashion critic with poor self esteem and race identity issues rapping over what essentially sounds like game audio from Pong over some old NIN drums, yeah, wow, hip hop, so extreme and unique and generation defining.

That about sums it up.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"