Author Topic: C.V.: DJ Premier (Productions)  (Read 54762 times)

Marco

Re: C.V.: DJ Premier (Productions)
« Reply #150 on: November 25, 2013, 03:05:43 PM »
The M.O.P. / DJ Premier project will be released late in 2014..  8)

West Coast Connection // www.dubcnn.com/connect // West Coast Connection

Okka

« Reply #151 on: November 26, 2013, 05:51:33 AM »
The M.O.P. / DJ Premier project will be released late in 2014

Lookin' forward to hearin' it.

Marco

« Last Edit: December 16, 2013, 07:53:37 AM by Jay Z »

Marco

« Reply #153 on: January 14, 2014, 11:15:11 AM »
DJ Premier has produced most of Saigon's new album..

In an interview with The NY Hip Hop Report Saigon tells us something banging about his new album, “It’s executive produced by Just Blaze, but DJ Premier did the majority of the production on the record. Just Blaze got a record on there, but DJ Premier is really at the helm.”

Source

Fuck yeah! The next chapter of “The Greatest Story Never Told Chapter 3: The Playbook” is expected for May '14. All I know he has three tracks produced by DJ Premier and one is featuring Big Daddy Kane, this is what Saigon said about the Big Daddy Kane feature: “The feature I been waiting my whole life for. This is bigger than the Jay Z feature to me personally.” Maybe more Premo tracks to expect?
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 01:27:53 PM by Jay Z »

Marco

« Reply #154 on: February 09, 2014, 12:27:29 PM »
DJ Premier Collabo’s We Should Watch Out for in 2014
http://www.djpremierblog.com/2014/02/07/dj-premier-collabos-we-should-watch-out-for-in-2014/

I’m actually surprised of how many DJ Premier productions are on the planning, here’s a quick list made by me:

- Saigon has 3 tracks produced by DJ Premier and a featuring with Big Daddy Kane in his pocket! It will appear on “The Greatest Story Never Told Chapter 3: The Playbook” and to take Saigon’s words: “The feature I been waiting my whole life for. This is bigger than the Jay-Z feature to me personally.” Hopefully 12″ single with video! #Hyped

- Diabolic has a track produced by DJ Premier to be featured on his upcoming album “Fightin’ Words” coming next year!

- Immortel Technique has a Premo track for his upcoming album “The Middle Passage”, the only problem is, we already waiting on this since November 2010, are we going to hear it in 2014, who knows?

- Busta Rhymes!! In the beginning of 2011 Busta recorded 2 track with DJ Premier for his upcoming album on Cash Money. The one was an intro and the second one is called “Return Of The Boom Bap ’12″, they will both feature on “E.L.E.2 (Extinction Level Event 2)”. There was even a short clip leaked on the internet with Busta & Premo in the studio where you could hear the track in the background, but I can’t seem to find it again. Btw, I’ve already heard the track at one of Premo’s soundcheck, and it was HARD. An absolute banger coming in 2014!

- Macklemore and DJ Premier have contacted each other for a collabo, but it’s unknown if the track is already recorded. But Macklemore did stay in New York for quit some time… Let’s see!

- Blaq Poet and DJ Premier have contacted each other for a new track, no more details available.

- Joey Bada$$ does not only has the “Unorthodox” beat in his pockets, but there is a second track between the 2 for his official debut album “B4.Da.$$” coming in 2014!

- Dilated Peoples received a DJ Premier beat on Guru’s B Day for their upcoming album “Directors of Photography”, to be released in 2014. #Hyped

- Jadakiss contacted DJ Premier to record again for his upcoming album “Top 5, Dead Or Alive”.

- In the summer of this year DJ Premier recorded a track with Slaughterhouse for their upcoming album. This will shake the hip hop world up in 2014!

- DJ Premier has a beat ready for Masta Ace, but they didn’t record the vocals yet. Very unsure if it will happen in 2014.

- DJ Premier x Serato Limited Double Vinyl Release

- Scarface! Yeah, Scarface will have a DJ Premier beat on his upcoming album “Rooted”. Scarface told the world he’s been waiting on this beat since 1998 when they recorded “Betrayal” for Gang Starr.

- Wale did a studio session with DJ Premier in April, but the Premo track wasn’t released on the album it was supposed to be featured on. No more details available. Probably the track never got finished.

- DJ Premier will be producing the lead single “Nothin’ Alike” for Ea$y Money‘s upcoming album.

- Snowgoons confirmed this legendary remix coming in 2014! Featuring Termanology, Lil Fame, Sean P, Ruste Juxx, Justin Time & H. Stax. Papoose and Reks are added specially for this remix by DJ Premier.

- M.O.P. was talking about releasing two projects this year, one earlier 2014 with 1 Premo production on it, the second will be a collabo album with DJ Premier releasing at the end of 2014.

- And at least we have the many on hold full projects for the long run: Jakk Frost, KRS-One, Pete Rock, Teflon, NYGz, Lady of Rage, MC Eiht & Heather B…

And me? I’m just going to do a lot of parties/festivals like recent years and travel a lot, and trying to cover all these beats plus working on the DJ Premier Trackology! Pzzz

:o 8)
« Last Edit: February 09, 2014, 02:01:44 PM by Jay Z »

Marco

« Reply #155 on: March 16, 2014, 08:58:34 PM »

Invincible

« Reply #156 on: March 16, 2014, 10:33:33 PM »
Papoose - Bars

Not really an original track. Thats just one of the beats off of Beats That Collected Dust Vol. 2.

Marco

« Reply #157 on: March 17, 2014, 07:54:55 AM »
Papoose - Bars

Not really an original track. Thats just one of the beats off of Beats That Collected Dust Vol. 2.

Yeah..

I don't added it to the CV.  ;)
« Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 07:56:33 AM by Jay Z »

Marco

« Reply #158 on: March 27, 2014, 03:39:47 PM »
MC Eiht discusses status of album with DJ Premier

MC Eiht says that his album with DJ Premier will be dropping soon.

“It’s gonna come out before the Summer ends,” MC Eiht says during an exclusive interview with HipHopDX at the G­-Funk Fest in Santa Ana, CA. “Me and DJ Premier are finally finishing it up. We finally got all the paperwork ready and all the music together. We just did a cut with Bumpy Knuckles last night. It’s gonna be a fun project, and a lotta people thinking it’s gonna be like a total East Coast sound cause of Premier, but it’s a real diverse album as far as what’s expected from Eiht and DJ Premier. It’s gonna be a classic in that form with just some real underground Hip Hop. Premier is in Switzerland right now, but he’s got Pro Tools with him. Like I said, we did a cut with Bumpy Knuckles last night and he’s mixing it, so we gonna get [The Lady of] Rage on the record and then we got Xzibit and Maylay and we should be good.”

:bandit:

Marco

« Reply #159 on: March 31, 2014, 04:03:02 PM »

Marco

« Reply #160 on: May 03, 2014, 11:29:43 AM »
DJ Premier is working on Miguel's new album..

Marco

« Reply #161 on: May 12, 2014, 12:56:31 PM »
DJ Premier Talks Legacy, Production, and Nas Collabo Album

http://bit.ly/1l4vc9R

Marco

« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 08:47:17 AM by Jay Z »

terence chill

« Reply #163 on: May 29, 2014, 12:03:15 PM »

Marco

« Reply #164 on: June 13, 2014, 01:23:49 PM »
Soulkast - French Touch

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Ju_OOHQMTns" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/Ju_OOHQMTns</a>