Author Topic: NEW L.A.M.B ft Klientel: CLASSIC WEED CUTS-"War N Destruction"+"Smoke Wit U"-616  (Read 4294 times)

Sccit

just some west coast shit for the summer time while ya'll waitin for the album...Sccit & Klientel - "War N Destruction" (Produced by Purps) + Roccy & Klientel - "I Wanna Smoke Wit U" (Produced by Snoop Dogg). BLAZE UP

8)
« Last Edit: July 27, 2018, 12:22:34 PM by Sccit »

Hack Wilson - real

Lamb and the World Class Wreckin Cru

Remedy360

Pretty dope, like this stuff a lot more than the horrorcore.

Heinz

"In la bocca al lupo".
Hope your project brings you the success you seek.

Sccit

Pretty dope, like this stuff a lot more than the horrorcore.

a lil somethin for both sides. i know cats like hack were lookin for the darker shit, but we came a lil lighter on these ones. no shortage of the dark ish on the album, tho. good looks on peepin 8)

Sccit

"In la bocca al lupo".
Hope your project brings you the success you seek.

toda achi

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
fuck yeah!!!  I'm on a lil detox number right now.. but gonna try blazing to these joints later this week  8)
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
nice. a great improvement from that horrorcore shit and the cover art is dope too.  8)
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

PLANT

sounds good, better than your older stuff...the flows are improving

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Shit's hot.  I'm about to roll down crenshaw blarin this shit.

Sccit

props on peepin... and 2 heinz, once again, for the sleek designs, as always 8)

Hack Wilson - real

i don't like the beat you rapped on at all NIK...Roccy got the better beat for sure

Hack Wilson - real

Shit's hot.  I'm about to roll down crenshaw blarin this shit.

ima bout to roll down Slauson ave son maybe we'll meet up at the stoplight

Sccit

i don't like the beat you rapped on at all NIK...Roccy got the better beat for sure

yea, snoop produced that one. not bad, huh?...purps produced the one i'm on, more of a rock/reggae feel to it- i knew it wouldnt be ur shit. but dont even trip, brobro, the album will have a lot more of the dark ish like "evil" n alla that...VIOLENCE

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
The beat on "War & Destruction" is dope. The hook is BANANAS, I'm 'bout to jack that shit.