Author Topic: NEW L.A.M.B ft Klientel: CLASSIC WEED CUTS-"War N Destruction"+"Smoke Wit U"-616  (Read 4301 times)

Fresh Bone

Hey NIKCC, the 2nd tune is a banger, the 1st rapper (Klientel?) kills it. Keep it up my dude and good luck!!  8)

Desert Lord

dope!
big up!

krzieg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Live 4 Everything Die 4 Nothing
Hey NIKCC, the 2nd tune is a banger, the 1st rapper (Klientel?) kills it. Keep it up my dude and good luck!!  8)

8)
IT'S STILL..........

H.E.A.T
n'
H.E.A.D

Haterade

• 'G'

Sccit

Borin

dope username...

good looks on the rest of the feedback ya'll 8)

run-of-the-millian

• 'G'
War N Destruction has a nice dub beat. Vocals mixed kinda low, don't you want us to listen to what you say? I like your flow Nik but tbh the really low and round voice is a bit weird to me, is that your real/speaking voice or just part of your style?

I Wanna Smoke Wit U beat is kinda meh. Well it has good sounds and kinda cool to hear Snoop doing his thing with producing too. Roccy gives off a "nerdcore" vibe with his voice and delivery.

Klientel kinda outshined both of you, sorry.

pixtr

I'm not really feelin "war n destruction" but these Snoop shit is tight.

Sccit

War N Destruction has a nice dub beat. Vocals mixed kinda low, don't you want us to listen to what you say? I like your flow Nik but tbh the really low and round voice is a bit weird to me, is that your real/speaking voice or just part of your style?

I Wanna Smoke Wit U beat is kinda meh. Well it has good sounds and kinda cool to hear Snoop doing his thing with producing too. Roccy gives off a "nerdcore" vibe with his voice and delivery.

Klientel kinda outshined both of you, sorry.

good looks on the feed, the vocals are mixed on par wit the beat on "war n destruction", maybe it dont sound as clear on computer speakers, but the clarity is fine in a system..any louder and it would drain out the beat.

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG
it didn´t sound bad at all with my Genelecs and active subwoofer. i had no trouble hearing the raps and i gotta say , whoever is mixing your stuff is getting better and better.

Mz Laydee

• Lil Geezy
Hot songs, thanks for sending it to me. Continue to stay humble and success is yours!

Sccit

the laydeez lovin it too 8)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Smooth shit. Its cool you're getting away from horrorcore.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 02:19:27 PM by BG Rapsodie »

HighEyeCue

both joints are smooth but I'm feeling the first cut a little more...I don't blaze up but if I did would do it to "War N Destruction" 8)

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
ur production got real clean... good smoker tunes i like the 2nd track more

Sccit