Author Topic: Truth For the Dumb, Deaf, and Blind (Mdogg and friends)  (Read 483 times)

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Truth For the Dumb, Deaf, and Blind (Mdogg and friends)
« on: June 18, 2013, 07:20:48 PM »
So many wiggas and niggas lacking ration-ale, pick up the keyboard, had to speak on it
But now im bein called out by a retarded intellectu-al, still its dubcc, lames lack the proper wit
Psuedo intellectual, got a cheering section of bisexuals, Ive gotta stop and laugh at this scenario
Mdogg got chased outta LA, on the daily get heckled, livin in witness protection somewhere near Ontario
Never read such a laughable collection of posts, everytime he stick his head into TOT he get roast
Started as an Obamazombie, on the daily he’d boast, dude is a certified follower, no need to diagnose
Went from Obama fan to criticizer, guess you need others to back your ideas, but these nerds still none the wiser
Braggin about your keystyling skills, like that gonna pay for your wifey and kids bills, sad but still I don’t mind
Mdogg the typa dad and husband scared to go on Maury cause of what he might find, in tears he’d drown
Doin you raw Dogg, like that prostitute turned mom that CM dad found
Will B you can get it too, when I make fun of CM, on the phone you go to the ACLU
MDogg took 2 months to come wit these rhymes, guess  rhyme books up north hard to find
Being prompted and prodded to respond, ring leader of the forum scorned, like they say - the blind lead the blind
The audacity of this guy, only person on here who cares how the forum nerds feel
Comparin himself to LL Cool J, well that’s real fittin, cause he mad Will B and CM wear high heels
Dogg you washed up n you sad, no amount of smitten from autistics on here, can replace your wife’s long lost sex appeal

*spoken (haha)*
Mdogg, you can cry all you want to, but you know you got aggy cause I sonned you in TOT threads
But you got too much pride to lose your self respect
Not realizing its already been taken, ships sailed
You got no credibility, you cant think for yourself
Nothing worse than a wannabe intellectual that’s clearly 100% faulty
I only got hate in my heart for folks like that, the arrogant who refuse to take a seat
Took you how long to make that “song”?  Hahaha, you aint auditioning for Dre dummy
Cut out the fat in these rhymes, kept it to the truth about who you are, no need to posture like this is for a record deal
Getting clowned is normal for you, packed your shit up and moved miles away
This forum would be a better place if you did that here and today
PS stop deleting posts, you pussy

/
« Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 09:31:01 PM by Russell Bell »
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Will_B

Re: Truth For the Dumb, Deaf, and Blind (Mdogg and friends)
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2013, 11:15:19 PM »
That's it?

I almost think you'd have come off better by not replying

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2013, 11:23:00 PM »
Meh. Not great, but not bad. I will say it's basic, but effective. Main thing is it really didn't hurt me, and is stuff I've heard before. I've never lived in LA though, I've ALWAYS claimed IE. What's funny also, I've NEVER deleted a post of yours. If you have one you really want though, I can retrieve it. But I gain NOTHING from deleting anyone's post. Hell, I'd delete NIK before I delete yours, but I don't touch his post either. So with that... meh, I give it a C+. Maybe we'll put it up to a vote in the Elements forum.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2013, 11:39:28 PM »
That's it?

I almost think you'd have come off better by not replying

William youre rhymes are indescribable, almost like youre trying so hard to sound like someone youre not....

;)

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2013, 11:40:31 PM »
Meh. Not great, but not bad. I will say it's basic, but effective. Main thing is it really didn't hurt me, and is stuff I've heard before. I've never lived in LA though, I've ALWAYS claimed IE. What's funny also, I've NEVER deleted a post of yours. If you have one you really want though, I can retrieve it. But I gain NOTHING from deleting anyone's post. Hell, I'd delete NIK before I delete yours, but I don't touch his post either. So with that... meh, I give it a C+. Maybe we'll put it up to a vote in the Elements forum.

Long winded explanations usually indicate hurting of the behind, or anus, if you will, region.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2013, 11:52:25 PM »

Long winded explanations usually indicate hurting of the behind, or anus, if you will, region.

Ha... I merked you. I just didn't want to sound like an average troll and actually give you some feedback. Its what we did back in the day in the keystyle board. Hell, if you want I can go through a line by line feedback. I still have it in me.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2013, 12:04:25 AM »

Ha... I merked you. I just didn't want to sound like an average troll and actually give you some feedback. Its what we did back in the day in the keystyle board. Hell, if you want I can go through a line by line feedback. I still have it in me.

You said nothing except clever lines that could be delivered toward anyone.  Overall nothing hard, just technical.

I was specific to YOU, no one else. 

Big difference. 

« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 12:06:08 AM by Russell Bell »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2013, 12:11:31 AM »

You said nothing except clever lines that could be delivered toward anyone. 

Big difference. 

And that's were you fail.

Leave Adam beaten and bare, call him Pacman troll now people stare... as/
Original name was Adam, Not Pacman, threw that in

Russell Bell, hating on those who listen to hip-hop on a hip-hop board/
Chinese democracy conversations at first, what you come here for?/
All you talked about in your early years here was rock music and Guns and Roses. I was so confused why you came to a Hip-Hop board for that. But to each his own. Eventually you evolved into a complete troll because you are not really a Hip-Hop fan and you're just wasting space here.

This is Hip-Hop, get out Outbound, time to flip flop, take you ground and pound/
Call this that 2Pac 'cause you go round and round, and then upside down/
Shit... It's like trolling is the new thing, if that's the case you still ain't the new king/
For all the rhymes you sing, to this board you ain't really mean a thing/
All back to the above point

You unemployed tax payer leach, still you dislike everything government brings/
Well here's a tip, one last thing, never pull on Superman's cape you fucking BG/
People have confronted you on not having a job, and each time you don't answer. You have all this time to post here and just troll here and contribute NOTHING, but you don't have time to find a job. Then you talk about Obama, and your hatred for government but it's people like you who leach off the system.

Yep, that's all there, that's honestly as much thought as I give you. If you were NIK, I'd have 3 8 bar verses with every single bar being direct insults to him. But you, I don't think about you much, I don't want to erase your threads and honestly, I don't even click your threads often because you give me NO interest. But since you were doing a keystyle thing, I decided to kill you in one post.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2013, 12:17:39 AM »

Big difference. 

All you talked about in your early years here was rock music and Guns and Roses. I was so confused why you came to a Hip-Hop board for that. But to each his own. Eventually you evolved into a complete troll because you are not really a Hip-Hop fan and you're just wasting space here.

false, came here to download stuff, mostly rap considering this is a hip hop board like you said

This is Hip-Hop, get out Outbound, time to flip flop, take you ground and pound/
Shit... It's like trolling is the new thing, if that's the case you still ain't the new king/

pretty ineffective diss, again I just went over that.  side note, its interesting that you judge someone based on their perceived worth to a forum of strangers

Well here's a tip, one last thing, never pull on Superman's cape you fucking BG/
People have confronted you on not having a job, and each time you don't answer. You have all this time to post here and just troll here and contribute NOTHING, but you don't have time to find a job. Then you talk about Obama, and your hatred for government but it's people like you who leach off the system.

this is one of my faves - i have always answered, i do have a job. i'd never divulge the specifics of my job.  ive never taken a cent of unemployment.  had a job since i was 16.  college degree, etc etc.  weak try.

Yep, that's all there, that's honestly as much thought as I give you. If you were NIK, I'd have 3 8 bar verses with every single bar being direct insults to him. But you, I don't think about you much, I don't want to erase your threads and honestly, I don't even click your threads often because you give me NO interest. But since you were doing a keystyle thing, I decided to kill you in one post.

dont be mad

so you basically dissed me because you call me a troll for having fun with obsessed wiggers and crazy stans, stating my political opinions (very eloquently i might add), and not having a job (which you couldnt be more wrong).  again, good technical skills though.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 12:24:49 AM by Russell Bell »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2013, 12:25:27 AM »
Since most of what you said is either misleading or lies, I guess this counts as just cleaver lines too.

So many wiggas and niggas lacking ration-ale, pick up the keyboard, had to speak on it
But now im bein called out by a retarded intellectu-al, still its dubcc, lames lack the proper wit
Psuedo intellectual, got a cheering section of bisexuals, Ive gotta stop and laugh at this scenario
Mdogg got chased outta LA, on the daily get heckled, livin in witness protection somewhere near Ontario
I was born in the IE, I didn't move there. I always claimed the IE.

Never read such a laughable collection of posts, everytime he stick his head into TOT he get roast
Started as an Obamazombie, on the daily he’d boast, dude is a certified follower, no need to diagnose
Yep, backed Obama. So did 80% of Hip-Hop. We were all disappointed together.

Went from Obama fan to criticizer, guess you need others to back your ideas, but these nerds still none the wiser
Huh? makes no sense

Braggin about your keystyling skills, like that gonna pay for your wifey and kids bills, sad but still I don’t mind
Doesn't rhyme, and who's gonna pay for what? makes no sense.

Mdogg the typa dad and husband scared to go on Maury cause of what he might find, in tears he’d drown
Still doesn't make sense. You are trying to tell me your my son's father? LMAO, okay. would be a cleaver line if it flowed well with the rest of the verse.

Will B you can get it too, when I make fun of CM, on the phone you go to the ACLU
MDogg took 2 months to come wit these rhymes, guess  rhyme books up north hard to find
Actually, I wrote the whole thing on Monday, as I said, forgot all about it. But it's all good. I have this thing called a life.

Being prompted and prodded to respond, ring leader of the forum scorned, like they say - the blind lead the blind
The audacity of this guy, only person on here who cares how the forum nerds feel
huh? forum nerds? Dude, this is the internet message board, we are all nerds.

Comparin himself to LL Cool J, well that’s real fittin, cause he mad Will B and CM wear high heels
Dogg you washed up n you sad, no amount of smitten from autistics on here, can replace your wife’s long lost sex appeal
I should crush you for the family line, but the rest was so bad I really don't care.

*spoken (haha)*
Mdogg, you can cry all you want to, but you know you got aggy cause I sonned you in TOT threads
Really, that's why you always say I watch MSNBC or something like that. LOL. Nah, but go ahead, think whatever you want. When I challenge your ideas you get stumped.

I only got hate in my heart for folks like that, the arrogant who refuse to take a seat
Took you how long to make that “song”?  Hahaha, you aint auditioning for Dre dummy
Cut out the fat in these rhymes, kept it to the truth about who you are, no need to posture like this is for a record deal
That's my style dummy. I've done this for along time. One of the best who ever typed it.

LOL... really

Never deleted your post. Don't even care enough to really read them.

/

[/quote]

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2013, 12:27:19 AM »

Big difference. 

false, came here to download stuff, mostly rap considering this is a hip hop board like you said

pretty ineffective diss, again I just went over that.  side note, its interesting that you judge someone based on their perceived worth to a forum of strangers

this is one of my faves - i have always answered, i do have a job. i'd never divulge the specifics of my job.  ive never taken a cent of unemployment.  had a job since i was 16.  college degree, etc etc.  weak try.

dont be mad

so you basically dissed me because you call me a troll for having fun with obsessed wiggers and crazy stans, stating my political opinions (very eloquently i might add), and not having a job (which you couldnt be more wrong).  again, good technical skills though.

Don't know you in real life, have to go off what info you give out here. And so that's what I go off.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2013, 12:39:06 AM »
Since most of what you said is either misleading or lies, I guess this counts as just cleaver lines too.

I was born in the IE, I didn't move there. I always claimed the IE.

IE not LA, one not from the area would generally generalize the IE as LA, so I took a liberty here.

Yep, backed Obama. So did 80% of Hip-Hop. We were all disappointed together.

You cheered pretty hard for him, not just "backed".  And the truths that the small but loud minority of us could see have come to fruition.  While y'all were stoked to have
celebrities and rappers backing your dude (or backing him because of that), we were asking questions.  Speaks to your basic intelligence really. 

Huh? makes no sense

Dont play coy.  You loved him like a father and then have gone on record saying he isnt what you thought.  Plus saying that Obama supporters were followers is a common diss and true with a lot of folks - he was the candidate that was "cool" to be down with.  And many on here still catagorize anybody who disses obama as racist (last part)

Doesn't rhyme, and who's gonna pay for what? makes no sense.

mind rhymes with find

Still doesn't make sense. You are trying to tell me your my son's father? LMAO, okay. would be a cleaver line if it flowed well with the rest of the verse.

cleaver line, didnt flow the best, i'll give ya that one.

Actually, I wrote the whole thing on Monday, as I said, forgot all about it. But it's all good. I have this thing called a life.

common diss on here for folks to make

huh? forum nerds? Dude, this is the internet message board, we are all nerds.

youre the voice of the voiceless it seems on here sometimes, the ones who hate the supposed trolls.  blind lead the blind.  and im a nerd, but not really a hip hop nerd.  i do like the genre though.

I should crush you for the family line, but the rest was so bad I really don't care.

you set yourself up for the LL line, and i thought i didnt know hip hop

*spoken (haha)*
Really, that's why you always say I watch MSNBC or something like that. LOL. Nah, but go ahead, think whatever you want. When I challenge your ideas you get stumped.

SMH, you are a follower because lots of obama folks like you love msnbc and their political leanings.  havent said that one in a while, its cute to know you remembered though.

That's my style dummy. I've done this for along time. One of the best who ever typed it.

sure man, ok

LOL... really

Never deleted your post. Don't even care enough to really read them.

/

[/quote]

Pretty much all i said was true as i just laid out for ya and it obviously hit you based upon your immediate and recent responses, again good rhyme structure though.  fareal, no troll.

Will_B

« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2013, 01:20:22 AM »
LOL @ Adam saying he comes here to download stuff

Dude was a born troll, shit even when he said he quit, he came back within a week to bring the wrath (no Heinz)

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2013, 01:37:05 AM »

Dude was a born troll, shit even when he said he quit, he came back within a week to bring the wrath (no Heinz)

LOL u really that dumb?

and you suck at trolling btw, like elano with full sentences
« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 01:47:07 AM by Russell Bell »

Will_B

« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2013, 02:11:23 AM »

LOL u really that dumb?

and you suck at trolling btw, like elano with full sentences

So you don't come for music, and you will never quit trolling

Quality poster!!