Poll

pick 1

Mdogg
6 (50%)
Russell Bell
6 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: Mdogg vs Russell Bell  (Read 2301 times)

Sccit

Mdogg vs Russell Bell
« on: June 19, 2013, 04:27:09 AM »
Mdogg:
"I love my job... it makes me feel like... Supaman"

Dust the mic, wait this is a type, fuck it, let's get this shit right/
Outta site, so you forget the might, of the Superman who smokes kryptonite/
Getting ripped tonight, gotta rock tonight, turn back the clock, taking flight/
As I soar through the air, heat vision stare, Rock the Bell, do you dare?/
Leave Adam beaten and bare, call him Pacman troll now people stare... as/
Time after time, line after line, I'm on the grind serving MC's with my rhymes/
Coming back just to find, Russell Bell trying to take my spot like I don't mind/
So I take off the suit and tie, step in the booth and Superman is alive/

Dogg, I'm Superman, see that bulletproof S on my chest, laying all haters to rest
(I'm Superman) Faster than a speeding bullet, but I got a trigger and I'll pull it
(I'm Superman) Flying higher than a bird or a plane, got that green kryptonite in my vains
(I'm Superman) I'm the 2013 LL, because I get the girls and I rock Russell Bell

Russell Bell, hating on those who listen to hip-hop on a hip-hop board/
Chinese democracy conversations at first, what you come here for?/
This is Hip-Hop, get out Outbound, time to flip flop, take you ground and pound/
Call this that 2Pac 'cause you go round and round, and then upside down/
Shit... It's like trolling is the new thing, if that's the case you still ain't the new king/
For all the rhymes you sing, to this board you ain't really mean a thing/
You unemployed tax payer leach, still you dislike everything government brings/
Well here's a tip, one last thing, never pull on Superman's cape you fucking BG

Dogg, I'm Superman, see that bulletproof S on my chest, laying all haters to rest
(I'm Superman) Faster than a speeding bullet, but I got a trigger and I'll pull it
(I'm Superman) Flying higher than a bird or a plane, got that green kryptonite in my vains
(I'm Superman) I'm the 2013 LL, because I get the girls and I rock Russell Bell

(talking voice)
Let's break it down, Russell Bell you are nothing for a fat troll online who only cares about making crappy comments and ruining threads
You have no job, you make no contribution to here, or any other place you waste air in
You aren't even worth the time it takes to diss you, but I figure I might as well kill now.
Do us all a favor, delete your account, look at your life and see where you went wrong.
It's time for you to do something, do fucking something. Get the hate out your heart and read a damn book or something.
I'm done with this. I'm not responding to anyone of his bullshit rhymes, he ain't got even a quarter of the skill I have, consider this my version of Don't Body Yourself

vs.

Russell Bell:
So many wiggas and niggas lacking ration-ale, pick up the keyboard, had to speak on it
But now im bein called out by a retarded intellectu-al, still its dubcc, lames lack the proper wit
Psuedo intellectual, got a cheering section of bisexuals, Ive gotta stop and laugh at this scenario
Mdogg got chased outta LA, on the daily get heckled, livin in witness protection somewhere near Ontario
Never read such a laughable collection of posts, everytime he stick his head into TOT he get roast
Started as an Obamazombie, on the daily he’d boast, dude is a certified follower, no need to diagnose
Went from Obama fan to criticizer, guess you need others to back your ideas, but these nerds still none the wiser
Braggin about your keystyling skills, like that gonna pay for your wifey and kids bills, sad but still I don’t mind
Mdogg the typa dad and husband scared to go on Maury cause of what he might find, in tears he’d drown
Doin you raw Dogg, like that prostitute turned mom that CM dad found
Will B you can get it too, when I make fun of CM, on the phone you go to the ACLU
MDogg took 2 months to come wit these rhymes, guess  rhyme books up north hard to find
Being prompted and prodded to respond, ring leader of the forum scorned, like they say - the blind lead the blind
The audacity of this guy, only person on here who cares how the forum nerds feel
Comparin himself to LL Cool J, well that’s real fittin, cause he mad Will B and CM wear high heels
Dogg you washed up n you sad, no amount of smitten from autistics on here, can replace your wife’s long lost sex appeal

*spoken (haha)*
Mdogg, you can cry all you want to, but you know you got aggy cause I sonned you in TOT threads
But you got too much pride to lose your self respect
Not realizing its already been taken, ships sailed
You got no credibility, you cant think for yourself
Nothing worse than a wannabe intellectual that’s clearly 100% faulty
I only got hate in my heart for folks like that, the arrogant who refuse to take a seat
Took you how long to make that “song”?  Hahaha, you aint auditioning for Dre dummy
Cut out the fat in these rhymes, kept it to the truth about who you are, no need to posture like this is for a record deal
Getting clowned is normal for you, packed your shit up and moved miles away
This forum would be a better place if you did that here and today
PS stop deleting posts, you pussy

vote now
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 03:40:30 AM by NIKCC »

Will_B

Re: Mdogg vs Russell Bell
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2013, 06:10:48 AM »
Mdogg destroyed him

Adam couldn't even stay on topic

Heinz

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2013, 09:08:46 AM »
Real niggas don't vote!

Remedy360

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2013, 11:46:41 AM »
Real niggas don't vote!

Why's that?

Heinz

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2013, 11:53:05 AM »
Real niggas don't vote!

Why's that?

If you gotta ask it means you ain't no real nigga.
Keep it ignorant yo!

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2013, 12:43:00 PM »
Mdogg destroyed him

pretty much.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2013, 05:50:09 PM »
Mdogg destroyed him

you can say in your opinion he won, more power to you, but i clearly stayed on topic. 

really, mdogg had more words and phrases that didnt really pertain to me in particular, if youre basing off volume.  mdogg and i discuss this in the other thread if youre interested. 

thanks for your opinion though William, I value you and your input to this community.

Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2013, 06:12:01 PM »
Mdogg destroyed him

you can say in your opinion he won, more power to you, but i clearly stayed on topic. 

really, mdogg had more words and phrases that didnt really pertain to me in particular, if youre basing off volume.  mdogg and i discuss this in the other thread if youre interested. 

thanks for your opinion though William, I value you and your input to this community.

Also mentioned, how much Adam stretch the truth, and basically dissed me for being a Democrat. If anyone thinks I'm just an Obamabot, just check the signature on my profile. I am basically saying he took advantage of people and lied to have his way. My rhymes were focused more on being a troll, which in the other thread, Adam admitted to being a troll.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2013, 01:32:41 AM »
Mdogg destroyed him

Also mentioned, how much Adam stretch the truth, and basically dissed me for being a Democrat. If anyone thinks I'm just an Obamabot, just check the signature on my profile. I am basically saying he took advantage of people and lied to have his way. My rhymes were focused more on being a troll, which in the other thread, Adam admitted to being a troll.

Democrat?  See, there you go MisinformationDogg.  Nah, I dissed you for being a follower.  Which i did assume, since many obama followers were/are.  And did i assume this?  Yes, of course, i dont knw you personally.  But it does speak volumes that you ditched him for many of the same reasons people like me never followed him in the first place for (how could you not see the plain truth in the first place, for one).  Hints of a bandwagoner?  A lil bit, yeah.  Plus, liberties are taken all the time in hip hop, even a troll like me knows this right  ;).  Again, look at my rhymes, son, I stayed very close to what youve put forth on this forum.  If you really dont see it, maybe go back n read your posts man.  No troll.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 01:38:26 AM by Russell Bell »

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2013, 01:59:55 AM »
Yo NIK, you missed 1 of my lines when you pasted the shit in the OP.  All good tho.

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2013, 03:40:42 AM »
fixed

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2013, 03:51:36 AM »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time