Author Topic: bout to be in dayton  (Read 855 times)

Heinz

Re: bout to be in dayton
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2013, 04:03:55 PM »
This is my favorite Scarface song:

Wonder where he got the inspiration for it from.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2013, 05:56:06 PM »
I don't mind him. He seems like an intelligent fellow.
I don't share his enthusiasm for DPG and probably never will.
But he has decent taste and knowledge of movies/music and not many other posters here have that.
If I met him I am sure we would have some common references and perhaps even sense of humor.
All the best to him.

Not sure where the line is drawn between a troll and a regular poster here...
Doesn't really matter to me as long as I find some entertainment and humor in what is being posted.
After all I am NOT here for the music.

KKK
Dayton

Well, he has good use of academic language and puts forth his arguments in a fairly sophisticated manner.

The thing about the Ol Chap, is that he really might be disturbed, as his character on here has gone from cheery kind of "longing for acceptance" type to a more dark, patronizing approach.

I know that Ive become more trollish on here, thats just because as Ive been on here longer, Ive learned about certain folks and seen certain things that I like to joke around about.

And your line in there about being able to find humor, I agree.  Those who are of lower intelligence are the ones who tend to get really mad when they feel others are having a laugh at their expense.   
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Heinz

« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2013, 11:21:17 PM »
I am not sure who displays the lowest intelligence:
The one taking it personal or the one who makes jokes at another persons expense?
(Yes I purposely called myself an idiot).

I wish William would contribute more not having to be at "war" with people and offering little besides sniping remarks and defensive behavior.
This isn't that serious and laughing at yourself once in a while doesn't hurt.
As I said earlier: All the best to him. And I do mean that.

Will_B

« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2013, 12:41:18 AM »
Take no notice of Russell Bell, Heinz

This 'change of posting style' thing is all he has in life lately (I should learn not to feed the trolls)

The origin is simple - when I joined I seldom ever posted outside of the Music sections

Example of my oldest posts:

Can anyone hook up this rare DPG track

Thanks in advance!! Props!! Peace etc etc 8)

Whereas now I engage in the rest of the board and speak my mind on stuff. I'm outspoken against people who purely troll because they're usually the same people who complain the forum is wack, and couldn't make a positive contribution if their lives depended on it

Namaste

Heinz

« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2013, 12:50:48 AM »
Let it go. It will be much better.

Will_B

« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2013, 12:55:25 AM »
Negative.

We're taking about trolls who tweeted a rappers family member to make jokes when his cousin died.

My stance on those who purely troll is unchanged. :nawty:

Heinz

« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2013, 01:07:07 AM »
Suit yourself.

Disrespecting the dead is low I must say that.
Even a fool as myself have some moral standards.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2013, 01:35:15 AM »
Negative.

We're taking about trolls who tweeted a rappers family member to make jokes when his cousin died.

My stance on those who purely troll is unchanged. :nawty:

See, thats where your stanish behavior sets in, and you didnt even realize.

When I clown you, you automatically group me in with the other fourm "bullies" who mock your black heroes.  SCREEEAMS of wiggerishness and stanishness (real words? es ok, it fits here me thinks). 

Never did i diss a dead man, including nate, i just made a thread about one that i truly respected. 

Read bout me.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 01:44:38 AM by Russell Bell »

Will_B

« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2013, 02:12:13 AM »
The Troll family tree here has deep roots and vigorous branches

Even Blood of Abe was about that, his targets predetermined for him

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2013, 02:47:09 AM »

but you dont consider yourself a troll though?

And you never addressed my other points.  Just wanted to see what you thought.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 02:56:39 AM by Russell Bell »

Will_B

« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2013, 02:56:03 AM »

I am not a troll. Not only that I fail to see how I could be mistaken for one, at any stretch of the imagination

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2013, 02:57:31 AM »

I am not a troll. Not only that I fail to see how I could be mistaken for one, at any stretch of the imagination

you trolled madsen off the board.  you dont remember?  you were one of the biggest trolls of the yr. 

plus you never addressed my other points a couple posts up.  was just spittin truth.

Will_B

« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2013, 03:09:23 AM »
I exposed Mike when he challenged my claim of him being a wannabe artist as fake. I stuck by my claim and he left out of his own 'issues' with the exposure - only Mike knows why

It wasn't trolling, it was the swift 'nipping in the bud' after Mikes relentless year + campaign to get me to leave the forum

I'm sure he's in a better mental place now...

What was your other question?

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2013, 03:15:22 AM »
I exposed Mike when he challenged my claim of him being a wannabe artist as fake. I stuck by my claim and he left out of his own 'issues' with the exposure - only Mike knows why

It wasn't trolling, it was the swift 'nipping in the bud' after Mikes relentless year + campaign to get me to leave the forum

I'm sure he's in a better mental place now...

What was your other question?

so you beefed with another forum member.  you "proved" yourself online to a bunch of strangers.  you protected your online "rep".  those things, or you engaged mike in a battle of clowning each other, which means trolling.  either way man, its honestly not a great look.  i mean, when i joke around with you, im just joking around.  you seem to indicate your seriousness with michael, which tells me you take this waaayyy too serious.  or again, you were fucking with him, which would make you a troll.  i suspect a combo of the 2, but just my thought and a lot of other folks on here (its been said before)

which brings me to my point i made before, you stated that "trolls" mocked nate dogg after his death.  ok.  so you hate those trolls.  why do you automatically associate me with them?  i never said a word about nate.  this leads me to think that your love for DPG has clouded your mind so much that you cant see whos who and whats what.  again, just my honest 2 cents. 

bouli77

« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2013, 03:25:25 AM »

I know it doesn't change anything but my monomaniac mind can't let it go. Daz isn't Nate's cousin. Nate's cousins are Half Dead & Butch Cassidy.