Author Topic: bout to be in dayton  (Read 857 times)

Will_B

Re: bout to be in dayton
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2013, 03:30:36 AM »
We're taking about trolls who tweeted a rappers family member to make jokes when his cousin died.

I know it doesn't change anything but my monomaniac mind can't let it go. Daz isn't Nate's cousin. Nate's cousins are Half Dead & Butch Cassidy.

Yes. And one of our lovable trolls tweeted Butch Cassidy:

How does it feel to know Nate Dogg is a better singer dead than you are alive

bouli77

« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2013, 03:37:14 AM »
Will is not a troll. He might be very occasionally trolling on musical subjects only, for example overrating or underrating one artist or porject on purpose in order to stir a debate but that's about it.

Definition of trolling

"One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument"

a lot of peeps on the forum fit the description but Will doesn't really

Heinz

« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2013, 03:41:44 AM »
Will let it go already...like you said move forward.
Sure it's disrespectful but why keep holding on to it like it's a treasure.
Must be tiring keeping track of every little stupid thing someone has said on this board.

Have some FUN!

Will_B

« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2013, 03:48:53 AM »
Must be tiring keeping track of every little stupid thing someone has said on this board.

Read the tweet again. It is not a 'little stupid thing'

I'm just not down with the trolling thing. When I read a 12 y/o kid hangs himself in his bedroom over this kind of thing, I don't think oh jeez, why didn't he just lighten up.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2013, 03:50:59 AM »

I'm just not down with the trolling thing. When I read a 12 y/o kid hangs himself in his bedroom over this kind of thing, I don't think oh jeez, why didn't he just lighten up.

LMAO

a 12 yr old kid is not hanging himself over someone being insensitive to butch cassidy and daz.  yeezus.

heinz, william thinks youre madsen.  he said it himself.  talk him down and tell him he doesnt know you from adam  ;)
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: June 20, 2013, 03:54:30 AM »
I exposed Mike when he challenged my claim of him being a wannabe artist as fake. I stuck by my claim and he left out of his own 'issues' with the exposure - only Mike knows why

It wasn't trolling, it was the swift 'nipping in the bud' after Mikes relentless year + campaign to get me to leave the forum

I'm sure he's in a better mental place now...

What was your other question?

so you beefed with another forum member.  you "proved" yourself online to a bunch of strangers.  you protected your online "rep".  those things, or you engaged mike in a battle of clowning each other, which means trolling.  either way man, its honestly not a great look.  i mean, when i joke around with you, im just joking around.  you seem to indicate your seriousness with michael, which tells me you take this waaayyy too serious.  or again, you were fucking with him, which would make you a troll.  i suspect a combo of the 2, but just my thought and a lot of other folks on here (its been said before)

which brings me to my point i made before, you stated that "trolls" mocked nate dogg after his death.  ok.  so you hate those trolls.  why do you automatically associate me with them?  i never said a word about nate.  this leads me to think that your love for DPG has clouded your mind so much that you cant see whos who and whats what.  again, just my honest 2 cents. 

honestly will, if you cant even answer that, then i dont understand what youre arguing bout
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Heinz

« Reply #36 on: June 20, 2013, 03:58:40 AM »

It's a stupid little ignorant thing said by a stupid little ignorant person(at the time).
Since you want it to matter a whole deal it matters a whole deal (but only to YOU).
You give it more power than it deserves.
To me it doesn't and I rather just throw the little bugger in the trash than keeping it like a pet in my pocket.

So you're on a crusade against trolls: good luck, you will die fighting them with your tactics.

YOLO!

Heinz

« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2013, 04:32:37 AM »

heinz, william thinks youre madsen.  he said it himself.  talk him down and tell him he doesnt know you from adam  ;)

It doesn't matter to me who he or anyone thinks I am.
Take me for what I am worth as having to defend myself would only make me a loser(in my own eyes).
And I am not trying to talk anyone down either.
The whole "beef" charade is played out and energy draining. Not very funny either.
Calling people faggots and losers over and over simply doesn't do it for me.
Neither does keeping track of their every move like your life depends on it.
Some people here could probably write biographies on posters they never met in real life.

Thank you for your time.

Will_B

« Reply #38 on: June 20, 2013, 04:37:43 AM »
Wise words from Heinz

Let's just say the Butch Cassidy tweet thing bothers me like Krazy the hentai crazed Austrailian posting perverted shit here

Don't shit on your own doorstep

Heinz

« Reply #39 on: June 20, 2013, 04:50:07 AM »
I wouldn't say I am all that bothered by Krazy's perversions, more concerned.
The guy obviously has some serious issues and has totally stagnated at puberty with what he finds attractive.
And the way he is constantly feeding that monster never getting anything in return is just doing harm.
I hope he gets himself some professional help and one day meets a WOMAN that will love him, as wellas one he can love not based on a sexual teenage illusion.
Because right now he is up to his neck in perverted filth.

Peace.

« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 04:51:55 AM by Heinz »

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #40 on: June 20, 2013, 11:06:53 AM »
theres no doubt in my mind that krayie sumwhat has a deep seeded hatred for women

this is the kind of guy to just pay for sex because he doesn't have the empathy or mental capacity to comprehend a relationship.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #41 on: June 20, 2013, 11:07:22 AM »
leaving tonight

Heinz

« Reply #42 on: June 20, 2013, 12:38:17 PM »
leaving tonight

See you shortly.
Safe journey.

Al Bundy

« Reply #43 on: June 20, 2013, 12:55:57 PM »
I hardly listen to rap music but when I do I enjoy some of Scarface's music.
My preference is classical music, particularly Frederic Chopin.

wow someone who recognizes chopin on a rap forum! +1

Will_B

« Reply #44 on: June 20, 2013, 01:21:55 PM »
leaving tonight

See you shortly.
Safe journey.

(non photoshopped) pics or it didn't happen 8)