Author Topic: Peace to William  (Read 2330 times)

Heinz

Re: Peace to William
« Reply #45 on: December 07, 2013, 06:21:34 AM »
Here is a song for you shrimp.

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #46 on: December 07, 2013, 10:30:06 AM »
I like when OG Bill B musters up the courage to post in here.

Bill, what would you rate The Twinz: Conversation album? I would give it a solid 9.33, personally. The only misstep on the album is 4 eyes 2 heads, and regrettably due to Soopa's production. Warren was crafting master productions on this, and The Twinz do those beats justice.

Sccit

« Reply #47 on: December 07, 2013, 11:01:05 AM »

Bill, what would you rate The Twinz: Conversation album? I would give it a solid 9.33, personally. The only misstep on the album is 4 eyes 2 heads, and regrettably due to Soopa's production. Warren was crafting master productions on this, and The Twinz do those beats justice.

i think 4 eyes 2 heads is dope

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/lEC27ZncWZA" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/lEC27ZncWZA</a>

Will_B

« Reply #48 on: December 07, 2013, 12:06:14 PM »

Very good album. Only track I don't care for is '1st Round Draft Pick' - just feels a bit over produced and I don't like the hook

7/10

« Reply #49 on: December 07, 2013, 12:43:16 PM »

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/lEC27ZncWZA" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/lEC27ZncWZA</a>

On its own, it might be ok. But from an exec producer standpoint, it fucks up the flow of the album something terrible.

Sccit

« Reply #50 on: December 07, 2013, 01:13:57 PM »

Very good album. Only track I don't care for is '1st Round Draft Pick' - just feels a bit over produced and I don't like the hook

7/10

another smh

Sccit

« Reply #51 on: December 07, 2013, 01:16:26 PM »

On its own, it might be ok. But from an exec producer standpoint, it fucks up the flow of the album something terrible.

i know what u mean, it aint nearly as smooth as the other tracks, but it's a nice switch-up if u tryna bump somethin a lil harder....album is classic, either way

« Reply #52 on: December 07, 2013, 01:42:34 PM »

7/10

Come on man it's at least 8.75 based off that.

« Reply #53 on: December 07, 2013, 01:43:59 PM »

i know what u mean, it aint nearly as smooth as the other tracks, but it's a nice switch-up if u tryna bump somethin a lil harder....album is classic, either way

Real talk

Will_B

« Reply #54 on: December 07, 2013, 01:54:11 PM »

7/10

Well without wishing to sound French the G-Funk beats are 'flawless'...and the album has heart, but lyrically it's nothing great

"Now get the glass and the yak and take a step back
and try to figure out this nigga Wayniac, the maniac
when it comes to a track
it's like this, or should I say it's like that (like that)
I got that knack to make the beats smack
from my nine-millimeter microphone Mack
10-9-8-wait-B-e-a-c-h, city is the place to be
with my brother Tripp Locc and the G funk family."

Heinz

« Reply #55 on: December 07, 2013, 03:28:08 PM »
You guys just made Will's weekend.

Sccit

« Reply #56 on: December 07, 2013, 03:42:03 PM »

7/10

Well without wishing to sound French the G-Funk beats are 'flawless'...and the album has heart, but lyrically it's nothing great

when it comes to a track

it's west coast hip-hop at its finest, slap yaself

Will_B

« Reply #57 on: December 07, 2013, 03:44:20 PM »

7/10

when it comes to a track

The Chronic is West Coast at its finest and this ain't close

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #58 on: December 07, 2013, 03:49:12 PM »

8)
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sccit

« Reply #59 on: December 07, 2013, 04:37:46 PM »

7/10

when it comes to a track

The Chronic is West Coast at its finest and this ain't close

lol so the chronic is a lyrical masterpiece?