Author Topic: "Beautiful iz da biggest single eva since "Gin n Juice"..hands down!!  (Read 536 times)

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
Re:"Beautiful iz da biggest single eva since "Gin n Juice"..hands down!!
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2003, 05:46:36 PM »
WTF...boy its really easy to spot a snoop dick rider....anyway...its not that big...not bigger than bitch please, lay low, or even still a g thang....and not only that its not really that good a song...i kinda think snoop sold out with this and is getting some radio play right next to the likes of ja rule, nelly and missy eliot...just what snoops all about huh

i agree, but i don't think he went as far as ja rule did he was still rappin about wearin dark blue and shit and it was about his wife for one song......ja rule does this on alomost every single............I DON'T WANT ANOTHER "BEAUTIFUL" THOUGH!!!!!!
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

Jome

« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2003, 08:43:35 PM »

Jome, who made it up to you to decide what the standards are for an artist?  I really dont think Snoop gives a fuck how many copies his album sold, hes been making timeless music for over a decade now.  Paid tha Cost is just as good as Last Meal, its just not selling as much becuase unfortunatly in this day an age, you wont sell records unless your Eminem, JayZ, or Nelly....and now 50...but hey, maybe your just hating becuase Snoop is going to outsell Xzibit and you know he made a better record than X2thaZ did this time around.  Point is, just becuase Snoop isnt pushing 2x plat doesnt mean his album is weak.   Snoop still outsells a ton of other major artists in the game.

LoL.
Why you gotta make this a Xzibit vs. Snoop thing ???
And when you're used to sell at least 2x plat.. everything else is a letdown to every artist, even how much money you got.

PTCTBTB was Snoop's 2nd weakest to date, according to LOTS of Snoop-fans.
Including myself, and I got every Snoop Dogg album OG.
The production was around average from a platinum-artist, and when Snoop ran out of gangsta-material to rap about, he's starting love-songs instead.
What's saving the album is Premo-production, and Goldie Loc's contribution IMO.
Goldie & Tray is the proteges turned masters.

But hey.. I give up. Snoop is the greatest rapper in the world! And all his albums is 2nd to none!!
He's superior to every other rapper, and he's even the best singer!  :P

A.P 18:3 MAKAVELI

« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2003, 09:42:00 PM »
no way gin and juice is way better than beautiful the beautiful video is ok but its not that good

peace out

EM28

« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2003, 10:00:03 PM »
no way gin and juice is way better than beautiful the beautiful video is ok but its not that good

peace out

yeah i agree with you no way is beautiful better than gin and juice..

peace

Rag_J

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2003, 12:00:00 PM »
I'm glad a westcoast name gets airplay.. :)

But hey, like someone said, Snoop don't need to sell records any more, 'cause he got money coming in from all other angles, he got the freedom to do records he like, and not have to think about how many units he sells. I must admit I didn't feel Paid Tha Cost To Be Da Boss, but on the other hand, it really shows that Snoop is one of the most versatile rappers around.

Rag_J

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2003, 12:02:24 PM »
And besides, if Paid Tha Cost goes platinum he'll have 8 platinum albums (Doggystyle, Doggfather, Da Game is to Be Sold, Top Dogg, Tha Last Meal, Paid THa Cost, Tha Eastisdaz, Dueces N Trays) if you count the eastsidaz albums.. I guess that speaks for itself..I might be wrong, but I think he's the only rapper? Anybody know for sure?

Murrow

« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2003, 03:20:51 PM »
I gotta agree.  This is blowing up, I think it is a great spring break anthem.  The video is fly, and it is just a dope song people can have fun to.

topdogg187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2003, 03:54:25 PM »
I gotta agree.  This is blowing up, I think it is a great spring break anthem.  The video is fly, and it is just a dope song people can have fun to.

couldn't have said it better!