Author Topic: Bomb 1st x Tha Dogg Pound Mixtape  (Read 2905 times)

F-cisco

Re: Bomb 1st x Tha Dogg Pound Mixtape
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2013, 01:42:33 PM »
St ides commercial is dope. Pure funk.

HighEyeCue

« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2013, 02:04:51 PM »
props 8)

LostSkanless

« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2013, 09:19:27 AM »
coming up next snoop x bomb1st.com mixtapes with more exclusives... peace

doggfather

« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2013, 10:05:07 AM »
coming up next snoop x bomb1st.com mixtapes with more exclusives... peace

good
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Okka

« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2013, 11:14:05 AM »
Thanks for this. Couple of unheard songs on this mixtape. I already had most of these songs though. A lot of the titles just have been changed.

This mixtape has a lot (almost the whole tape) of exclusives, just like the Outlawz one. Don't sleep on it if your a Dogg Pound fan, you will not be disappointed! Would like to know to get my hands on the unreleased songs in untagged and full versions...real good job on the tape.
What Would U Do (Original Daz Mix) - Tha Dogg Pound  :o :o :o :o :o :o   This is the version i thought was the remix i heard on the radio back in 95'...  this is the version i have been looking for!!

It's just the video version mixed with the supposed to be remix version. The so called remix version of the song isn't very different except there's that guitar playin all the time. There's an alternative version of "What Would You Do" on the "Natural Born Killaz" soundtrack and i uploaded that some time ago in CDQ.

donfathaimmortal

« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2013, 09:29:02 AM »
Thanks for this. Couple of unheard songs on this mixtape. I already had most of these songs though. A lot of the titles just have been changed.

This mixtape has a lot (almost the whole tape) of exclusives, just like the Outlawz one. Don't sleep on it if your a Dogg Pound fan, you will not be disappointed! Would like to know to get my hands on the unreleased songs in untagged and full versions...real good job on the tape.
What Would U Do (Original Daz Mix) - Tha Dogg Pound  :o :o :o :o :o :o   This is the version i thought was the remix i heard on the radio back in 95'...  this is the version i have been looking for!!

It's just the video version mixed with the supposed to be remix version. The so called remix version of the song isn't very different except there's that guitar playin all the time. There's an alternative version of "What Would You Do" on the "Natural Born Killaz" soundtrack and i uploaded that some time ago in CDQ.

It was an alternate version of "What Would U Do" with additionnal production by Dr Dre no ?
The spot got shook, it was hell below | Is that Futureshock ?? | Hell, no, it's Death Row !

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2013, 03:55:27 PM »
I don't get the fascination over any version of "what would u do" besides the MWTC version.  That one is perfect.  Shoulda been on Dogg Food.

Fonky Fresh

« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2013, 05:28:12 AM »
much props for this mixtape !
Why the dpg st ides hasn't been realised earlier,does  anyone know  ?
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

Funkstradamus

« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2013, 01:12:43 AM »
I don't get the fascination over any version of "what would u do" besides the MWTC version.  That one is perfect.  Shoulda been on Dogg Food.
the extra precussion Dre thru over drums give it more of a party feel.  Anybody got that Radio / Video version unmixed and untagged?

Mietek23

« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2013, 02:38:42 AM »
11. Bustaz (DJ Blast1 Remix) - 19th St & Daz Dillinger (Produced By DJ Quik)

anybody got the original version --> http://www.discogs.com/19th-Street-2-Featuring-Daz-Dillinger-Bustaz/release/2336950 ?

it's on the 19th st comp

19th st comp has version with Tray D instead of Swoop G

The OG version is on Swoop G album.

donfathaimmortal

« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2013, 02:56:31 AM »

anybody got the original version --> http://www.discogs.com/19th-Street-2-Featuring-Daz-Dillinger-Bustaz/release/2336950 ?

it's on the 19th st comp

The version released on Swoop G "World Don't Take Me Personally" (labeled as Ryder Version) was a new version with Lil C-Style who also used almost the same verse on "Easy to Be a Soldier When There Ain't No War" by Tha Realest. The OG version was released on the promo single featuring Lil' C-Style, Daz Dillinger, Ms. Legacy & Swoop G.
The spot got shook, it was hell below | Is that Futureshock ?? | Hell, no, it's Death Row !

Will_B

« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2013, 03:28:31 AM »

it's on the 19th st comp

The version released on Swoop G "World Don't Take Me Personally" (labeled as Ryder Version) was a new version with Lil C-Style who also used almost the same verse on "Easy to Be a Soldier When There Ain't No War" by Tha Realest. The OG version was released on the promo single featuring Lil' C-Style, Daz Dillinger, Ms. Legacy & Swoop G.

So the radio version of the OG is available in CDQ, but the dirty version is vinyl only?

MarshColin

« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2013, 08:06:20 AM »

it's on the 19th st comp

So the radio version of the OG is available in CDQ, but the dirty version is vinyl only?

Correct. I think the acapella on the CD single is dirty though so if you really wanted a CDQ dirty version you could mix the acapella with the instrumental.

http://www.discogs.com/19th-Street-2-Featuring-Daz-Dillinger-Crooked-I-Bustaz-Rap-Killer/master/257928

Desoto Loco

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • D.P.G. 4 Life! Y.A. Or Nuthin'!
« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2013, 06:10:22 AM »
i have this cd for years, and never realized the difference. have to check this later.
i try to mix a dirty version then. maybe a long mix with tray dee on it too.