Author Topic: Don't Give Chief Keef No Bammer Weed  (Read 214 times)

run-of-the-millian

• 'G'
Don't Give Chief Keef No Bammer Weed
« on: June 23, 2013, 09:37:34 PM »
Getting my Perez Hilton on..

He should've listened to RBL Posse  8)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/nhRJnuCrAoM" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/nhRJnuCrAoM</a>

For those that don't get it... Weed from Alabama has traditionally been so poor that the term for it "bammer weed" became to be known as a generic term for crap weed, popularized by that song. Nowadays good weed can be grown anywhere, even Alabama, but seems like some people are "keeping it real" down there.  :laugh:

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Don't Give Chief Keef No Bammer Weed
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2013, 11:28:47 PM »
and when this dummy gets robbed or jumped next time hes there he'll be back on twitter talking about "haters" and yada yada
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

run-of-the-millian

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2013, 01:19:04 AM »
LOL? You don't go rob or beat someone if they say your state's weed is weak, you go smoke them out and prove them wrong.  8)

Although wait he's like what 16? Actually maybe that's not such a good idea. Keep giving him the weak stuff for a couple years more it's for his own good.  :laugh:

Fraxxx

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2013, 09:32:43 AM »
I
Although wait he's like what 16? Actually maybe that's not such a good idea. Keep giving him the weak stuff for a couple years more it's for his own good.  :laugh:

This. And in the meantime he might improve his spelling skills a little.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2013, 11:18:11 PM »
LOL? You don't go rob or beat someone if they say your state's weed is weak, you go smoke them out and prove them wrong.  8)

thats what normal civilized folks like us would do, but we're talking about rappers and people who associate with rappers.  most of them are too stupid to know any better.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup