Author Topic: Virtuoso, please tell me your not one of these idiots saying Snoop is Illuminati  (Read 1037 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Please tell me your not one of these idiots who believes Snoop is in the Illuminati and that he sacrificed Nate (just like Eminem supposedly sacrificed Proof) to get into the Illuminati?

My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Heinz

Strange topic...

Why do you feel the need to confront Virtuoso with such a question?
Has he ever expressed such an opinion here before?
And what does it matter to you if he holds that belief?

« Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 09:36:00 AM by Heinz »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Snoop in the Illuminati... wow!

Doubt it. He's just super cool.

run-of-the-millian

• 'G'
Snoop sold his soul / joined the illuminati almost 20 years before Nate died. He even made a song/video about it:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Do4fA8tONY4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Do4fA8tONY4</a>

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

Well first, you don't even really grasp the concept of what the illuminati is so you're asking a flawed question. The illuminati are specific multi family bloodline. So no snoop is not a part of that. He is certainly employed but major record labels which are owned by media conglomerates, of which the top people at said conglomerates are satanists masquerading as Jews. But even those top execs are prob not even in the bloodline, but appointed that position ultimately by those ruling the world. Hollywood, etc. were all the brainchild of the same group.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
just because some 15 yr old dumbass kid wrote a comment on youtube saying snoop is illuminati doesnt mean that you or anyone should be lending the idea much thought
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Sccit

i dont like talkin bout this shit

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!

It's not merely speculation to suggest that the music industry is awash with satanic whores when we have satanic depictions in pop videos, in rap videos, the clothes that said personality wishes to wear. Some of those partaking in this are knowing, some are unknowing and or willing to go along with it because they have sold their soul in as far allowing for morsel of morality to be washed away in exchange for fame and wealth.

Is Snoop in the Illuminati? the question should be better put is he knowingly in league with these satanic whores and as to that question I don't know. I would hazard that Jay-Z has certainly decided that the best road for him is to in unison with satanism and there are so many examples of this blatant in your face worshipping. As for blood sacrifices, well it's fact that Bohemian Grove is attended by many of the most influential global politicians and whilst there they do carry out mock human sacrifices. Sounds fucked up, but is in fact true, or at least it sounds fucked up until you realise that these people are psychopaths.

So then the question concerning blood sacrifice amongst celebrities? some of it is just fluff, other things are just speculation that is not to say that there is no truth to it merely that we don't know but can be sure that the mentality of death, destruction, perversion and insatiable greed is very much amplified in the hierachy of society.

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG

It's not merely speculation to suggest that the music industry is awash with satanic whores when we have satanic depictions in pop videos, in rap videos, the clothes that said personality wishes to wear. Some of those partaking in this are knowing, some are unknowing and or willing to go along with it because they have sold their soul in as far allowing for morsel of morality to be washed away in exchange for fame and wealth.

Is Snoop in the Illuminati? the question should be better put is he knowingly in league with these satanic whores and as to that question I don't know. I would hazard that Jay-Z has certainly decided that the best road for him is to in unison with satanism and there are so many examples of this blatant in your face worshipping. As for blood sacrifices, well it's fact that Bohemian Grove is attended by many of the most influential global politicians and whilst there they do carry out mock human sacrifices. Sounds fucked up, but is in fact true, or at least it sounds fucked up until you realise that these people are psychopaths.

So then the question concerning blood sacrifice amongst celebrities? some of it is just fluff, other things are just speculation that is not to say that there is no truth to it merely that we don't know but can be sure that the mentality of death, destruction, perversion and insatiable greed is very much amplified in the hierachy of society.

I Think Vituoso gave here a reasonable answer 2 you.

There is something wrong when politicians who claim 2 be transparant. Belong 2 a club which is very secretive.

That Said, I dont think "artists" are the ones who push this agenda knowingly.
It is rather the recordlabels and the Media that gives exposure, who decides which records get airplay and which one not that much.

The same MTV's and their like are owned by the same company who owns Viacom.

So this here is a vehicle 2 push that there.
With other words MTV will probably give more exposure 2 music which will make you want 2 buy products that they advertise!

So it is not a big conspiracy.

While you have some Artist like Jay z who is so big headed, because of his succes. That he does what most people who are that rich do. They Think because they are that rich that they don't need anyone, they are themself solely responsible for their succes. So they BELIEVE in themself.
And he chooses 2 promote that.
You here the sentence a lot, Believe in yourself.
There is nothing wrong with having confidence in what you do.
But all that you do or own is in God's hands. Every penny that you get, every breath that you breath.
Is al because of our almighty creator.
A lot of people forget that, unfortunately.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
just because some 15 yr old dumbass kid wrote a comment on youtube saying snoop is illuminati doesnt mean that you or anyone should be lending the idea much thought

lemme clarify this post

when folks say outrageous shit like nate dogg was sacrificed by snoop with no evidence whatsoever, it only serves to dim enlightenment of these real issues because it makes those of us who are "conspiracy theorists" look like morons

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

lemme clarify this post

when folks say outrageous shit like nate dogg was sacrificed by snoop with no evidence whatsoever, it only serves to dim enlightenment of these real issues because it makes those of us who are "conspiracy theorists" look like morons

you are a certified moron, tell us something new.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!

lemme clarify this post

i have no idea what you guys are talking about, and i feel lonely

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
the troll adam is mad again  :D

lemme clarify this post

Very true.