Author Topic: Crooked I "Apex Predator" Release Date & Cover Art  (Read 2911 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Crooked I "Apex Predator" Release Date & Cover Art
« Reply #45 on: July 03, 2013, 04:58:21 PM »
percee p is dope.  8)
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #46 on: July 04, 2013, 04:08:42 AM »
ask eminem or kool g rap about percee p and they'll tell your fragile euro ass what's up Ferhat.

are you still butt hurt over that Stormy Coleman Cd?

Percee P is just a underground rapper with nothing...Kool G Rap is a Titan in Rap, who gives a fuck about that cracker ass and even if crooked/slaughter is on his label i donīt care..

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #47 on: July 04, 2013, 12:52:42 PM »
ask eminem or kool g rap about percee p and they'll tell your fragile euro ass what's up Ferhat.

Percee P is just a underground rapper with nothing...Kool G Rap is a Titan in Rap, who gives a fuck about that cracker ass and even if crooked/slaughter is on his label i donīt care..

Percee P put DMX on the rap scene in 1991 for crying out loud, you're just talking out of your euro ignorance.  in fact you make many other euro's on here look good.

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #48 on: July 04, 2013, 01:10:18 PM »

Percee P put DMX on the rap scene in 1991 for crying out loud, you're just talking out of your euro ignorance.  in fact you make many other euro's on here look good.

dude nobody expect of your punk ass is giving a fuc, i want to know if weīre getting this product really on 30th of july cause this was pushed back hella of times, crooked ainīt doing his fucing promos or freestyles with his promoting about this upcoming release...we need a single with video and a tracklist...then we fuckin good.

EFFeX

« Reply #49 on: July 04, 2013, 02:15:32 PM »

who gives a fuck about that cracker ass and even if crooked/slaughter is on his label i donīt care..

Wait... But you're white...

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #50 on: July 04, 2013, 05:11:12 PM »

dude nobody expect of your punk ass is giving a fuc, i want to know if weīre getting this product really on 30th of july cause this was pushed back hella of times, crooked ainīt doing his fucing promos or freestyles with his promoting about this upcoming release...we need a single with video and a tracklist...then we fuckin good.

you can at least listen to your Stormy Coleman cd in the mean time

heisenberg

« Reply #51 on: July 05, 2013, 05:04:52 AM »
Tracklist :

1. YODO
2. Vegas On Biz featuring K-Young
3. Let Me Get It featuring Tech N9ne
4. Apex Predator (My Gun Go)
5. Nobody Cares featuring Tena Jones
6. Crowns
7. A Lady Fell In Love
8. No Sleep Gang
9. Sumthin For Nuthin (BeatBox)
10. Crook n Porter
11. Tell Them MF's We Made It

horrible tracklist.

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #52 on: July 05, 2013, 08:16:16 AM »

who gives a fuck about that cracker ass and even if crooked/slaughter is on his label i donīt care..

Fuc no, im Your Nightmare....so that means youīre white.

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #53 on: July 05, 2013, 08:18:29 AM »

you can at least listen to your Stormy Coleman cd in the mean time

Who da fuck is he? and youīre the biggest cunt who is his groupie...so why this noise? i just said i donīt give a fuck about percee p, who i donīt like to listen to...so why you mad`donīt waste my time with this child hiphop research white trash talk. Thanks in advance.

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #54 on: July 05, 2013, 08:18:58 AM »
Tracklist :

1. YODO
6. Crowns
7. A Lady Fell In Love
8. No Sleep Gang
10. Crook n Porter

horrible tracklist.

Source?

EFFeX

« Reply #55 on: July 05, 2013, 08:45:57 AM »

So we shouldn't post your pics again?

Blood$

« Reply #56 on: July 05, 2013, 09:25:46 AM »

I will if nobody else does lol

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #57 on: July 05, 2013, 10:57:13 AM »

Dude if you're really believing these pics are affiliated with me then you got nuts in your mouth...

heisenberg

« Reply #58 on: July 05, 2013, 11:07:20 AM »
Tracklist :

1. YODO
6. Crowns
7. A Lady Fell In Love
8. No Sleep Gang
10. Crook n Porter

horrible tracklist.

Source?

ughh

Jimmy H.

« Reply #59 on: July 05, 2013, 03:51:13 PM »
Tracklist :

1. YODO
6. Crowns
7. A Lady Fell In Love
8. No Sleep Gang
10. Crook n Porter

horrible tracklist.
How does one judge a tracklist without knowing what the songs sound like or are you upset because it's only 11 tracks?