Author Topic: Crooked I "Apex Predator" Release Date & Cover Art  (Read 2914 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Crooked I "Apex Predator" Release Date & Cover Art
« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2013, 06:11:11 PM »
rappers dont even want him as feature

lmao  troll fail

sav

« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2013, 06:12:07 PM »
For me I consider this and the Psalm joint last year full albums. At this stage this is Crook's lane, I just would like to see him have physical copies and more promotion. But the album he dropped last year was fire.

EFFeX

« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2013, 06:18:44 PM »
rappers dont even want him as feature

lmao  troll fail

The funny part about Crooked I haters is that in reality, they are some of his biggest fans. lol

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2013, 01:59:04 AM »
i believe it when we're getting the CD in Physical product
and why onotha push back?

Strange question. In Crooked's case, no push back would be unusual. ;)

Edit: I'd love to see him announcing a big announcment again. ;D

lol

strange cover, whats that ho gotta do wit the title
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2013, 02:00:26 AM »
for me crooked i is a loser, a big loser.

ppl wait years for his fuckin album and it doesnt come out, he brings mixtapes which suck, he was only good on beats of other rapers, his own beats are biggest shit ever.

he can thank god that he has slaughterhouse otherwise he would still rapping on mixtapes that boss will come one day,who gives a fuck anymore and now suddenly his album is coming out and its not even boss ????

ill download it for free and check it but in todays business crooked i is a nobody, rappers dont even want him as feature

lmao
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2013, 01:02:45 PM »
I smell a push back cause fuckin crooked i is not making any promo for his fuckin debut album...

nima can you post up the tracklist or atleast give us detail about how many tracks are we gettin?
« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 01:40:36 PM by Ghostrider562 »

EFFeX

« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2013, 03:40:28 PM »
I smell a push back cause fuckin crooked i is not making any promo for his fuckin debut album...

nima can you post up the tracklist or atleast give us detail about how many tracks are we gettin?

Originally it was just a regular EP and then Crooked said he extended it to be 11 - 12 songs on COB Radio a few weeks back.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #37 on: July 02, 2013, 09:45:43 PM »

Well, the important thing to ask is whether Crook is pushing this as his "debut"? Saigon, Spider Loc, and others have put out album-length projects that were not classified as their debuts.

EFFeX

« Reply #38 on: July 03, 2013, 04:43:36 AM »

Well, the important thing to ask is whether Crook is pushing this as his "debut"? Saigon, Spider Loc, and others have put out album-length projects that were not classified as their debuts.

I think at this point the word "debut" doesn't really apply anymore. Crooked has dropped so many projects, that he's not "introducing" himself to the music industry or even the world. I know that's not entirely the way that phrase is used, but I just don't think it works in his case.

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #39 on: July 03, 2013, 08:23:42 AM »

I think at this point the word "debut" doesn't really apply anymore. Crooked has dropped so many projects, that he's not "introducing" himself to the music industry or even the world. I know that's not entirely the way that phrase is used, but I just don't think it works in his case.

this is the 2nd time where crooked is droppin a album at amazon in physical and mp3 download album, expect that he leaked a cover this time...but if you´re using the word "debut" for commerical point then this word is right and don´t say slaughterhouse cause this is a group...not solo artist crooked i.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 08:49:20 AM by Ghostrider562 »

EFFeX

« Reply #40 on: July 03, 2013, 10:34:32 AM »

this is the 2nd time where crooked is droppin a album at amazon in physical and mp3 download album, expect that he leaked a cover this time...but if you´re using the word "debut" for commerical point then this word is right and don´t say slaughterhouse cause this is a group...not solo artist crooked i.

I'm not disagreeing with you, but I thought I would point out that Crooked I himself has not used the terminology "debut album" for this project. Based on this project's expected length, it DOES qualify as a LP though. So, if you want to classify a retail LP as a debut album, that would be up to you. However, I don't think it's necessary to put his music in categories at this point of his career.

« Reply #41 on: July 03, 2013, 12:13:05 PM »
Damn, Crooked I been under that scalpel heavy - they cut at least 4 chins off the boy.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #42 on: July 03, 2013, 01:32:43 PM »

percee p took 20 years to drop his debut

and TNT of Natas has gone 21 years working on his debut

crooked is only at like year 15 lol

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #43 on: July 03, 2013, 04:25:44 PM »

percee p took 20 years to drop his debut

and TNT of Natas has gone 21 years working on his debut

crooked is only at like year 15 lol

Dude nobody gives a fuck about Percee P. Crooked I was once a hope for the westcoast back in 90's till 2009 so he dropped alot of fucking freestyles, fucking songs, fucking mixtapes,fucking EP's, fucking Group Albums ETC. We're
all knowing this. Crooked I NEVER DROPPED A RETAIL ALBUM IN STORES,or did you see the untouchable,say hi to the bad guy,Boss or Million Dollar Story???? NO,excatly this is the Problem.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #44 on: July 03, 2013, 04:41:36 PM »
ask eminem or kool g rap about percee p and they'll tell your fragile euro ass what's up Ferhat.

are you still butt hurt over that Stormy Coleman Cd?