Author Topic: Things you do that people find Weird?  (Read 1078 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:Things you do that people find Weird?
« Reply #45 on: March 15, 2003, 12:37:48 PM »
I jack off with Applesauce...

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #46 on: March 15, 2003, 12:54:31 PM »
;)
Sometimes when I'm relaxing listening to Enya music I think about Life, Earth and the Universe and why we are all here and if there are any other planets, galaxies or Universes where people exist and what they look like

and I go into a daze...30 minutes at most...just thinking
the cool part is when you come out of the daze and realize you were in it

listen to Enya and keep the player on repeat...
it helps
(my favorite track to do it with Enya - Memory of Trees)

Word, I usualy bump some smooth Enigma tracks, i'll check out that Enya song though

with experence comes wisdom..... you cant learn everything from a book or thinking to yourself.... got to get out there and makes friends.. meet different people..... -pink

What the hell are you talking about pink?  Thats one of the dumbest things you have said, OFCOURSE I go out, OFCOURSE I have friends, WTF are you on about?  This thread is about the odd things you do, your lame attempt to try insulting me for NO apprent reason does not move me.  Stop ruining this thread already.  Peace

-{bLaDe}
« Last Edit: March 15, 2003, 12:56:57 PM by .:[b L a D e]:. »
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Kain670

« Reply #47 on: March 15, 2003, 01:55:24 PM »
;)
Sometimes when I'm relaxing listening to Enya music I think about Life, Earth and the Universe and why we are all here and if there are any other planets, galaxies or Universes where people exist and what they look like

it helps

Word, I usualy bump some smooth Enigma tracks, i'll check out that Enya song though

All good stuff especially if enjoy Enigma

New Age0 - Enya - Memory Of Trees
New Age1 - Enya - Wild Child
New Age3 - Enya - Exile
New Age4 - Enya - Ebudae
New Age5 - Enya - One by One
New Age6 - Enya - Only If
New Age7 - Enya - Anywhere is
New Age8 - Enya - Far and Away
New Age9 - Enya - Storms in Africa
New Age10 - Enya - Return To Innocence
New Age11 - Enya - China Roses
New Age12 - Enya - The Celts
New Age13 - Enya - Only Time
New Age14 - Enya - Adiemus
New Age15 - Enya - Orinoco Flow
New Age16 - Deep Forest  Sweet Lullaby
New Age17 - Enya - May It Be

« Last Edit: March 15, 2003, 01:56:31 PM by Kain670 »

OutSider

« Reply #48 on: March 15, 2003, 11:40:22 PM »
;)

it helps

your too n
with experence comes wisdom..... you cant learn everything from a book or thinking to yourself.... got to get out there and makes friends.. meet different people..... -pink

What the hell are you talking about pink?  Thats one of the dumbest things you have said, OFCOURSE I go out, OFCOURSE I have friends, WTF are you on about?  This thread is about the odd things you do, your lame attempt to try insulting me for NO apprent reason does not move me.  Stop ruining this thread already.  Peace

-{bLaDe}

your still to naive to even know what i am talking about....

with experence comes wisdom.... only those who are in love knows that it is the most irrational but most Divine  feeling ever... thats all i was pointing out... and if you go out so much who are you on the internet 24 hours and 7 days a week?

You seriously need to get out more. honestly... becuase there are people like me everywhere... and you need to learn to just get over it.... because in this life... no one really cares if something hurts your feelings.. at least i really dont care about anything or anyone on this board... i mean i come here to laugh at the way the majority of the board reacts to one comment or a situation that an adult would have just riden off... the majority of you.. only think your hard...
live and learn fool

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #49 on: March 15, 2003, 11:59:54 PM »
;)

it helps

your too n

-{bLaDe}

your still to naive to even know what i am talking about....

with experence comes wisdom.... only those who are in love knows that it is the most irrational but most Divine  feeling ever... thats all i was pointing out... and if you go out so much who are you on the internet 24 hours and 7 days a week?

You seriously need to get out more. honestly... becuase there are people like me everywhere... and you need to learn to just get over it.... because in this life... no one really cares if something hurts your feelings.. at least i really dont care about anything or anyone on this board... i mean i come here to laugh at the way the majority of the board reacts to one comment or a situation that an adult would have just riden off... the majority of you.. only think your hard...
live and learn fool

See again, the point of your post wasnt just to tell ppl how wisdom comes with experience, it was to try and diss me.   This thread is about the odd things you do, you wouldnt come out of no where just STATING that 'wid experince comes wisdom'.  How do YOU know when I go out or not, and why are you arguging about that?  By what facts do you base your arguement?  My post count? Trauma, bez,  doggy, seer, nik, sikotic etc all have a higher post count, does that mean they never go out?  You dont make any sense.  JUST BECAUSE, I said I sometimes go out and think, you started all this crap about wisdom, experience, meeting friends, I mean c'mon, wht the fuck?
mean i come here to laugh at the way the majority of the board reacts to one comment or a situation that an adult would have just riden off... the majority of you.. only think your hard...
Again, was I the one who quoted you, and acted like I know everything about your life based on one thing you said?  NO.  People would laugh at you for trying to attack me and thinking you are hard, not me.
This is just a message board for Gods sakes.

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Immortal

« Reply #50 on: March 16, 2003, 04:24:15 AM »
LMAO @ this LILbullet dude talking bullshit and then getting dissed.
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

x0nadya0x

« Reply #51 on: March 16, 2003, 06:33:07 AM »
is lil'bullet the one that looks like a buffalo?

TheSheriff

« Reply #52 on: March 16, 2003, 09:28:26 AM »
No, Pink, there aren't many things like you around. We almost exterminated the buffalo many years ago.

Oh, I don't care if i...like u no...hurret...uh you,,.ma couz u r just a....prsn...on the nett,,,

Man, Marty is a saint.

bez

« Reply #53 on: March 16, 2003, 09:44:11 AM »
I have got to check things all the time.  Like if I put a cd back into its box and then put it in my cd stand,I have to check to see if I have actually put the cd back, I know I have done but its just an annoying habit.

OutSider

« Reply #54 on: March 16, 2003, 10:46:13 AM »
if i am just some net person.. owen and Blade... then why do you allow yourselves to be up-set and comment on the matter... i know why.. you have no real life friends.. so you have grown and mass dependency for the people on the internet to feed what is ever left of your sad... little egos...... pathic if you ask me....
i could careless about net friends... there a dime a dozen... Yawn Yawn...

TheSheriff

« Reply #55 on: March 16, 2003, 10:50:11 AM »
if i am just some net person.. owen and Blade... then why do you allow yourselves to be up-set and comment on the matter... i know why.. you have no real life friends.. so you have grown and mass dependency for the people on the internet to feed what is ever left of your sad... little egos...... pathic if you ask me....

There's a difference between becoming uspet by something, and simply commenting on it. If you're not just some net person, why do you come here and insult people?

Just know, if I ever see you, I'll scream and run away. I don't want you to sit on me. Your loose pussy might even suck me up.

OutSider

« Reply #56 on: March 16, 2003, 10:54:52 AM »

There's a difference between becoming uspet by something, and simply commenting on it. If you're not just some net person, why do you come here and insult people?

Just know, if I ever see you, I'll scream and run away. I don't want you to sit on me. Your loose pussy might even suck me up.
Why don't you establish yourself an IQ and come up with something better then a 3rd grader bag?

hunny you look like your mom drank to much when you were in her womb... and i could careless if i get banned for that statment.... that was the first thing that popped into my head when i saw your sad.. hopless picture..

TheSheriff

« Reply #57 on: March 16, 2003, 11:33:08 AM »
Why don't you establish yourself an IQ and come up with something better then a 3rd grader bag?

hunny you look like your mom drank to much when you were in her womb... and i could careless if i get banned for that statment.... that was the first thing that popped into my head when i saw your sad.. hopless picture..

I'm quite happy with my IQ of 170. That's a whole 236 points higher than yours.

And at least I have an excuse for how I look. I have severe anaemia. What's your excuse for looking like a buffalo? Burritos?

I did like the sad pathetic comment. Which of us sleeps around like a tramp? And which one of us is in love with one girl, and will only have sex with when he marries her?

You need to lose some weight, and chill out. Buffalo.

OutSider

« Reply #58 on: March 16, 2003, 11:45:52 AM »

I'm quite happy with my IQ of 170. That's a whole 236 points higher than yours.

And at least I have an excuse for how I look. I have severe anaemia. What's your excuse for looking like a buffalo? Burritos?

I did like the sad pathetic comment. Which of us sleeps around like a tramp? And which one of us is in love with one girl, and will only have sex with when he marries her?

You need to lose some weight, and chill out. Buffalo.

you need to get a life and stop cybering with nadya...
and no matter what owen.. you still look like a
Fetal alcoholic syndrome baby... Good thing I took all those human services cources or no one would have ever had the balls to tell you the truth.. your mom and dads probably drank and did shit when you were concieved.. hunny your lame and boring... your IQ is that of Forest Gumps... welll he was a bit higher then yourself... sorry babe.. there is no cure for what you have.... sorry sorry..... to bad so sad...

TheSheriff

« Reply #59 on: March 16, 2003, 11:53:37 AM »
you need to get a life and stop cybering with nadya...
and no matter what owen.. you still look like a
Fetal alcoholic syndrome baby... Good thing I took all those human services cources or no one would have ever had the balls to tell you the truth.. your mom and dads probably drank and did shit when you were concieved.. hunny your lame and boring... your IQ is that of Forest Gumps... welll he was a bit higher then yourself... sorry babe.. there is no cure for what you have.... sorry sorry..... to bad so sad...

It's weird you know me and Nadya cyber. Are you watching me through my window? You're a very disturbed talking whale.

No matter what, you look like Free Willy, well, I guess you're actually Free Pussy.

Hey, I might be lame and boring. But I have lots of friends, a beautiful girlfriend, and am an all-around good guy. You're a horrifically obese man-eating whale.

I guess Forrest Gump must have an IQ of over 170, then. Who am I gonna believe, a burrito-addicted talking whale or several doctors and psychologists?

There isn't a cure for severe anaemia, no. It will eventually kill me. However, there is a cure for terminal obeseness. STOP EATING MEN AND BURRITOS.

I just ripped you your 57th asshole.