Author Topic: PIGS KILL DOG  (Read 411 times)

Sccit

PIGS KILL DOG
« on: July 02, 2013, 07:05:31 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/WDBZr4ie2AE" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/WDBZr4ie2AE</a>

CALI SHIT

Desert Lord

Re: PIGS KILL DOG
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2013, 03:21:46 AM »
punk ass cops
fuck the police!!

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2013, 04:12:39 AM »
To be fair, the dog shouldn't have went at the cop.  I understand why, but it shouldn't have happened.  Not because I can't stand big mongrel dogs either.  It's happened b4, still sucks that it happened.  And the owner shoulda done a better job making sure the dog didn't get out the car. 

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2013, 10:11:19 AM »
dont matter, there are other means of subduing an animal, that shit was completely uncalled for, from the very jump where they went to arrest him.. it was all based off an ego trip aka typical pig syndrome.

Desert Lord

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2013, 06:48:15 AM »
dont matter, there are other means of subduing an animal, that shit was completely uncalled for, from the very jump where they went to arrest him.. it was all based off an ego trip aka typical pig syndrome.

yes sir!

i agree that it wasn't good to let the window open, but the cops had no real reason to arrest him AND why they wasn't using pepper spray to keep the dog away from them?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2013, 07:31:01 AM »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2013, 03:50:36 AM »

yes sir!

i agree that it wasn't good to let the window open, but the cops had no real reason to arrest him AND why they wasn't using pepper spray to keep the dog away from them?
Someone mentioned that on the news but I guess pepper spray don't work on dogs.  And the dog was too close to the cop.  People got so pissed  :monkey_piss: about it that the cops getting death threats.  Woulda been nice if the nypd cops who murdered sean bell & got away with it got that treatment.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2013, 03:52:23 AM by DJ SUGAFREE QUIK »

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2013, 04:16:38 AM »

yes sir!

Someone mentioned that on the news but I guess pepper spray don't work on dogs.  

It works, dogs are not aliens

Heinz

« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2013, 11:58:30 AM »