Author Topic: the eulogy....  (Read 701 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
the eulogy....
« on: July 02, 2013, 08:21:03 PM »
today was a rough day, i took my old friend behind the shed and put him out of his misery.

he looked back one last time at me before i pulled the trigger as if to say "please dont forget about me, remember the better days" i looked down at the ground and smirked then i closed my eyes and pulled the trigger and slowly walked off....once it was done i felt liberated. thanks for being a part of my social experiment that was da sauce. have a nice summer yall

-KP

exit: da sauce

enter: we serious
« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 08:22:39 PM by Sir Petey »

Sccit

Re: the eulogy....
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2013, 09:48:08 PM »
RIP.. I think I came just as it started fallin off, but those last couple months were brutal... Y'all need to get at MO bout that TWZ-weserious merger. Promote it on the-colli as a message forum attached to a radio show which u can call in... I'm sure a ganga cats would b intersted in callin in and trollin live if promoted right

Asani Waye

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2013, 10:03:17 PM »
RIP Da Sauce!

RIP.. I think I came just as it started fallin off, but those last couple months were brutal... Y'all need to get at MO bout that TWZ-weserious merger. Promote it on the-colli as a message forum attached to a radio show which u can call in... I'm sure a ganga cats would b intersted in callin in and trollin live if promoted right

I talked with MO about doing something with weserious, but I feel off and never really hit em back. I want the WeSerious forums to kinda be like the-coli actually. I do a radio show to and I would love to do some kind thing with TWZ, help each other and shit. WeSerious is averaging 1200 hits a day and growing. I fixed the issues that made it slower so I think they will build a lot now, gonna hit up MO sometime this week. I look at it like WeSerious can be a nice machine to help a lot of people and entertain everyone else.

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2013, 11:46:10 PM »
please bring dumb wilson and russell troll to weserious, then throw away the keys.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2013, 01:05:13 AM »
please bring dumb wilson and russell troll to weserious, then throw away the keys.

the internet is so real to and such a big part of elaine's life that she thinks its a physical place where someone can be "locked away"

:laugh:
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2013, 04:08:04 AM »

the internet is so real to and such a big part of elaine's life that she thinks its a physical place where someone can be "locked away"

:laugh:

Will_B

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2013, 06:26:03 AM »
To be fair Elano, that was an awesome comeback from Russ

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2013, 06:42:57 AM »

if you have the same iq of russell troll, YES, if you are not retarded like him...NO. :D

Will_B

« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2013, 12:34:04 PM »

if you have the same iq of russell troll, YES, if you are not retarded like him...NO. :D

:D

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2013, 12:37:22 PM »

:D

as far as i know, only dumb wilson has the same IQ of russell troll

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2013, 12:47:57 PM »

LOL
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2013, 12:58:32 PM »

LOL

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2013, 01:26:40 PM »

you sound hurt

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2013, 09:50:14 PM »

you sound hurt

i'm crying  :'(

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2013, 11:17:11 PM »

you sound hurt

i'm crying  :'(

i'd be willing to bet that you are crying at least on the inside
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup