Author Topic: Paintball Players...?  (Read 245 times)

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Paintball Players...?
« on: March 12, 2003, 06:38:06 PM »
How many of ya'all play paintball? Either woods with pump guns or tournament.

I Myself have only been to one tournament, 3v3 and we registered 2 teams, bought a $230 Spyder flash last year, kicks ass for a spyder, full-auto, 3rnd-burst, 6rnd-burst and semi-auto.

Any of ya'all play or wha..got guns...shoot signs? anything, if ya havent seen paintball before or think its retarded...heres a movie to watch to change your mind fa sho (QuickTime Needed)
If your 56k, just let movie load for a good 30 mins, dsl+ shuldnt take long.

http://www.upressplay.com/login/index.php?page=umedia_showsub&uSubmit_id=161&mode=2&show_media=mov

or if dont work..

go to http://pbstar.com
then click on Movies
then World Cup 2002
Battle Record: 20 - 3
14 KO's

Febuary's Battle Mc Of The Month.
March's Wordplay Mc
March's Best Punchline Mc

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
Re:Paintball Players...?
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2003, 06:50:00 PM »
Hi...

Ive been p-ballin bout 6 or 7 times... legally.

I own a spyder-shutter 3 rnd-burst or semi-auto, i put a new bigass spyder drop~forward on it. i have a red whisper barrel and the rest o' money goes to p-balls.

its fun but they should have some indoor shit in the big cities, all the fields are out in the boonies.

i like it cuz its the closest thing i where i can shoot someone and its O.K.

and im spent...

peace
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

Kain670

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2003, 06:54:48 PM »
http://www.paintballfield.com/

Weekend Warrior in San Diego is best paintball field ever
I have went paintball about 6 times

Twice me and friends got fucked up by Marines
once we messed up our teachers pretty good (from high school)

First time we played the Marines...oh shit...We gave up like Iraqi Soliders...me and friends were all out of shape...we really got worked

Second time we showed some power....but still got fuzzed up

And those Marines show No Mercy :-\

But Paintballing is cool in Groups

10 vs 10

http://www.paintballfield.com/
« Last Edit: March 12, 2003, 06:55:54 PM by Kain670 »

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2003, 06:55:19 PM »
Yo i used to play all the time...We used to play with no shirts..lmao..I would have the most welds. And when i got hit anywhere in the chest or back it would be excrutiating pain.lol I have gotten shot in the face point blank range before also...My cheek was all cut up..That felt like i really got shot lol..I sold my gun a while ago..It was a tippman

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2003, 06:57:40 PM »
Dope...

I actually have my own field, own 5 acres and use about 2 for my own speedball course, around 45 bunkers ranging from car hoods to pallets to large sheets of tin.

My gun is still stock w/ Lcd, 12in barrel, added a 12vlt hopper and gon get a 4500psi java C.A tank soon. (paintbal mumbo jumbo)

Once the weather gets better (Ny) ill post digi cam pics and vids of us playin, some dope shit, shootin ppl ya hate, i think its the most intense sport out there, fuck basketball, football, everything, takes a real man to play Pb.

peace
14 KO's

March's Wordplay Mc

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2003, 07:00:04 PM »
I would have the most welds

Thats why most fat kids dont play.

j/k =)
14 KO's

March's Wordplay Mc

TiNmaN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • De ja Vu in this piece
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2003, 05:07:42 PM »
I remeber back in tha day me and the homies used to take turns just shooting each other with paint ball guns. no vests or nottin, jus bare skin. shit hurt, but it was tite.

Keepin it REAL

Name may b differnt, but tha HaMMer still haz to b dropped.

Newly accquired battle recored: 2-4

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2003, 06:35:10 PM »
Anyone watch the movie...

trust me, its worth it, crazy shit, just by watchin it itl make ya wan buy a gun

the first 30 secs is some gay intro, but wait till the action comes out and its dope
14 KO's

March's Wordplay Mc

SIKWITIT

• Lil Geezy
  • 50's hot and the rest is not
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2003, 09:55:50 PM »
paintballing is the shit i play all the time legal fields and pirate fields, where ever there is a good game. i have a 2k1 wgp autococker, with a vortes 12 inche barrel and a 3000 psi. cross fire tank. and i also go a electric black dragon that is just stock. ive played in one tourny (cal jam) can in second place in rookies 3v3 division.

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2003, 08:15:58 AM »
paintballing is the shit i play all the time legal fields and pirate fields, where ever there is a good game. i have a 2k1 wgp autococker, with a vortes 12 inche barrel and a 3000 psi. cross fire tank. and i also go a electric black dragon that is just stock. ive played in one tourny (cal jam) can in second place in rookies 3v3 division.

Thats what im going to get next...but i dun what cocker i want, i was thinking of maybe just a Timmy, but thats a bit much =) u watch the movie bro?
14 KO's

March's Wordplay Mc

Don Seer

« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2003, 09:16:07 AM »
i played for someones stag day sometime last year. is the only time i've played tho... certain scenarios are better than others.. some i just hate.. i prefered one where we started out inside a 'convoy' of cars and had to defend it and a case that was in one of them.. shooting outta the car windows n divin behind em and that.. quite a laff

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2003, 12:14:34 PM »
i been paintballin a few times and have my own equipment nothing special but its just a recreational shit i do every once in a while

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2003, 12:15:40 PM »
i played for someones stag day sometime last year. is the only time i've played tho... certain scenarios are better than others.. some i just hate.. i prefered one where we started out inside a 'convoy' of cars and had to defend it and a case that was in one of them.. shooting outta the car windows n divin behind em and that.. quite a laff

You get shot up or na?

But theres some dope scenarios around here, well in PA theres D-day with tanks and shit, boats, everything, the shits crazy with like 400 ppl vs 400 ppl...craaaaazy
14 KO's

March's Wordplay Mc

Don Seer

« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2003, 12:18:29 PM »
yeah got shot a bit... got hit in the face a few times.. not so bad i couldnt see thru the visor.. but i hate it coz the paint goes thru the grill into ya mouth

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2003, 12:28:19 PM »
Grill...lol

well id rather get shot in the mask then get bunkerd (where someone comes over bunker and shoots ya mad close) but were u renting guns there or u got your own equipment and shit?
14 KO's

March's Wordplay Mc